Success!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chii_V2

Reaction score
I finally managed to raise my Japanese ocean tamagotchi to adulthood. It was long and difficult, but I did it. And this is only the second time I've accomplished this. I'm so happy!

Anyone else have a story to tell of a lucky evolution or a gotchi accomplishment?

Wow, congratulations! That truly is an awesome feat. :D Keep it up. Unfortunately, I don't have a similar tale for my Oceangotchi. I love my precious Oceangotchi, but have not successfully raised it to adulthood...YET. I'm frequently swamped with school work, volunteering, and other things. 'Tis the life of a college student. Thus, I opt for more low-maintenance pets for the time being. Hopefully I'll be able to raise it to adulthood soon, now that I have a little more time on my hands. I do have something that I'm quite proud of though. I have a P2 going and it's 24 years old currently. It would have been way older had I not paused it so many times (it gets increasingly needy as it gets into the 20s), I've had it going since mid-May! I haven't done that in a long while.

Great job! Ocens are very hard to get to adalthood! Which adalt did you get?

I don't have too many great acomplishments for my tamas. I had a V1 make it to age 52. Unfortuneatly he got unpaused and departed. :eek:

I also had a Mimitchi on my P2 make it to age 23! He was oh so needy! :rolleyes:

I've had my Ocean since 1998, and have never gotten to adult!! Congrats are in order for all of you who have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back