lets do the p1 for old times sake...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzgs

Reaction score
this is my first group hatching just to let u no...

i will have it start on july 4 (right b4 the fireworks of course :D )

3:00

any vintage tamas (p1, p2, angel, devil, ect.)

some pictures would be fun...

well...thx... :D

it will be a fourth of july group hatching!!! :D

LETS MAKE THIS HUGE!!!!!

heres a video. please watch it before joining :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5EV44HcedY

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY! A group hatch for us old-school people. :D I don't know why I didn't do this myself. Connection hatches all up the wazoo. :D Not that it's a bad thing or anything, but still. I'm in! Group hatch on July 4th it is. Can't wait to share my progress with you guys. I'll get pictures up as well. I hope more people join in. :) I think if we open it up to vintage Tamagotchis in general, we might get a wider variety of experiences, but it's your hatch, of course. :D

an angel will work... really just any vintage tama will work. im gonna take a pic of mine by the fireworks... =D

hmm... ive always wondered how a morino works... i say... HATCH IT!!! :)

Good news for you, I've got a Morino! :) I will most certainly hatch it. Join in, people! As a side note, if anyone else is curious about a certain ancestor and wants me to talk about it, put in your requests, haha! I'll do my best. I've raised multiple Tamagotchis at one time before, so I'll be happy to do it again. My entire collection is listed in my siggy if you're wondering about which one to pick.

alright. AWSUM!!!!! :D

be sure to keep us updated when it starts. alright? :D :) :D :D :D :D

For sure! You too! I mean, that is the whole point of the group hatch...to have several people in one group report how things are going with their hatches. :D Can't wait till the 4th!

i no, i cant either! :D

did u see the video??? i attached?

if not, watch it!!!

:D :) :D :D

(crazy memetchiz)

Oh yay! People who like vintage tamas as much as I do! :eek:

I will join in aswell! I will be hatching my silver Angel (NOTE! It's sound dosen't work any more so I dought I will get a helthy character!). I may also hatch my royal blue P2 if it has departed by then. :eek:

See you then! :D

thanks for joining in! ;)

lol poor angel...anyways, I will make a new topic for the actual hatching. as u can probably tell, this topic is pretty clogged up... :kusatchi:

^ You don't have to make a new topic! The point of having this all in one place is so that it would be easy to track each others' progress. Besides, as you may have noticed on other busy threads, the posts go all the way up into the hundreds, so yours isn't even CLOSE to being "clogged." So please, for convenience sake, don't make a new topic. ;) Anyway, I'm looking forward to this hatch. Oh, and by the way, did you get my PM, Zzgs?

@ Old school tama, ok. i guess ur right. and no...what pm? :angry:

You know up top on the right, where it says "Logged In As..." and your user name? Right underneath, there's something that says [__ New Messages | View New Posts]. Well, if you haven't read my PM (I guess it stands for Private Message), it should say "1 New Message." It was just a courtesy message, bringing your attention to some of TamaTalk's rules and guidelines and stuff. Just thought it would be helpful if you could read it over (if you haven't already) when you have the chance. :angry:

Aww I wish I would get my Angel tomorrow D: Im not getting it till probally the end of the week or next week D:

That's okay, I would just join in whenever you can, if you want. You'll probably still catch us. I know I'll still be posting here...I've raised mine for 20-something days or more before. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back