BAD NEWS, EVERYONE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FamiFan95

Reaction score
I just sent email for Bandai UK, and they said that the Tama-Go is a [SIZE=21pt]USA only product[/SIZE]. ^_^ Too bad for us in Europe...

You could always buy it online. ;) The TMGC+C is a Japan-exclusive Tamagotchi (and so are many of the vintage Tamagotchis), for example, and we're all still able to buy them on Ebay or other online stores. So, not a big deal, right? :D

Yeah, there's just one little problem:

I can't buy anything from other countries. :D My parents don't let me. And I think there are a lot of people with this problem...

^ o_o Never thought of that... But there was written "USA only product" so, I guess not...

That's not true, because Bandai said it is also going to come out in Austraillia and America. Lol, good thing I live in America. Also you need to show proof Bandai UK said that.

Last edited by a moderator:
O.O Weird. Well, maybe they just meant it's not coming to Europe and accidentally said that? I don't know, I'm really confused now.

Proof? Want me too take a screenshot? This'll take just a minute.

EDIT: NOOO!! I accidentally completely removed that e-mail! >.< At least I can't find it... I'm so sorry!! But I swear they said that! Ask them, I'm sure they'll say the same for you!

It's a shame they won't release in Europe.... or will they? A lot of things about the new Tama-Go are unclear, maybe they will make a release in Europe. If not, FamiFan95, you can always find a way to convince your parents into letting you get one.

Yeah, well, I think what they meant was that it's not coming to Europe for now, but maybe in the future. But not for a long time, I'm pretty sure, they wouldn't have said that otherwise. -.-

I know you mean well, but please don't make announcement that you can't back up with a copy of an email or screen shot. (see our site rules regarding this - Special Segments #6))

Unfortunately, without that email, you are now just speculating too and we can't be sure exactly what BanDai said to you.

Perhaps if you find the email you can make a topic with a link to a screen shot or a copy/paste of the text and we can discuss what this means for those of us who don't live in the USA :)

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back