Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

All Things Harry Potter!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:43 PM ( #69 )

Did anyone else hear about the new website J.K. Rowling hinted at recently? I'm excited to find out what that's all about!

I'm going to purchase my midnight premiere tickets very soon. Definitely doing my usual summer time re-reading of the entire series as well. :D

Cookiefairy

• cookiefairy user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 June 2011 - 11:42 PM ( #70 )

Oh yes, pottermore. Apparently we get more information tomorrow/today

(American time 1:37 am, Thursday?), (NZ time 5:37 pm Thursday) (English time 6:37 am Thursday)

I have to wait for them to get up... =/

Edited by Cookiefairy, 22 June 2011 - 11:43 PM.

x.Cant//Knit.x

• xcantknitx user photo

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:21 PM ( #71 )

I've never actually really been a fan. I've seen two or three movies, but I didn't think they were really as amazing as everybody claimed them to be. But, the day before yesterday we watched the Deathly Hallows Part One at school, and it was just incredible. I think I've got myself a new found love.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 10 July 2011 - 05:01 PM ( #72 )

Not much of a Potter head but I do watch the movies time to time.... I read the first book but no more.

I hear their might be more Potter.... Says my dad. I have no idea if it is true or just a rumor.... Who knows. But can it really be continued from the Deathly Hallows part 2? And don't spoil it for the other lovers...

The time I will actually see it is when it is on ABC Family in Marathon mode again..... I think I've seen up to 4, so I guess I'm greatly behind most of you.

SouthParkPikachu

• southparkpikachu user photo

Posted 12 July 2011 - 11:40 AM ( #73 )

i can't wait for the movie to come out. i only read the first book because where i live harry potter books are really hard to find.

alicedodgson

• alicedodgson user photo

Posted 23 July 2011 - 09:00 PM ( #74 )

Ah, I love Harry Potter.
I'd be a Slytherin, I guess.

My favorite book is the 5th one, and my favorite characters would be Luna Lovegood, Severus Snape, the Malfoys, and Bellatrix. Yes, I like Bellatrix. Don't judge me.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:48 PM ( #75 )

Um I hope I didn't figure out what happend with just one spilt second of a commerical for Part 2.... I'll look for a spoiler and find out. I will laugh so hard if I figured the whole series out without reading more then one book and watching 4 movies... I'm not usually that good on most movies....

Nope. But I figured one thing out early and one comment I read confirmed it... pufft... I only read one or two... I guess I better watch the rest of the marathon this weekend. (yet another ABC Family potter weekend... )

Edited by SailorRosette, 24 July 2011 - 01:07 PM.

Swan_Song

• swan-song user photo

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:27 PM ( #76 )

SO, speaking of Harry Potter, who here has early registered for Pottermore?

I nearly jumped up and down when I finally saw the clue and signed up. I felt like it was a strange sort of triumph.

tamagotchis rock

• tamagotchis-rock user photo

Posted 05 August 2011 - 06:30 PM ( #77 )

I got in to pottermore early as well.
Yesterday actually. i am very excited !

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 06 August 2011 - 03:25 AM ( #78 )

I got in to Pottermore this morning! Very exciting. :)

jadine

• jadine user photo

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:05 AM ( #79 )

Just got in to Pottermore! Yay!!!!! The nick I took is DreamQueen13 :3

taytangent

• taytangent user photo

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:19 AM ( #80 )

My favorite book as of now is Goblet of Fire, and movie I have yet to decide.
I just recently today got sorted into Ravenclaw on pottermore. :)

Fer Sure

• fer-sure user photo

Posted 24 August 2011 - 06:59 AM ( #81 )

I just recently started reading the books, after being a huge fan of the movies. I'm currently up to The Order Of The Phoenix, and my favourite book so far would have to be the Prisoner Of Azkaban. And now I have to read the books, I am left wondering 'Why wasn't Peeves in the movies?'

I'm a Slytherin at heart, but I'd fit in Ravenclaw just as well. Slytherin for me (:

My favourite character was always Snape, he amused me for some odd reason. And The Weasley twins. They're the comedy side of things~

taytangent

• taytangent user photo

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:38 PM ( #82 )

I made a video for potion making on pottermore. :o

• joshnemo and Violetchilluvr3 like this

Chlochlocola

• chlochlocola user photo

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:27 AM ( #83 )

Ravenclaw

although i took the sorting hat quiz and it said Gryffindor, it was a tie between gryffindor, hufflepuff, and ravenclaw lol
so i'm going to go ahead and choose ravenclaw for myself.

BTW The order of the phoenix was my favorite book <3

.chasm.

• chasm user photo

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:36 PM ( #84 )

I absolutely love Harry Potter. I grew up reading the books, first picking them up when I was seven, and I haven't looked back. I haven't gone to see the last movie, and I don't plan on seeing it until it's out on DVD. i want to hold on to the experience for as long as I can. I don't want to see the end ;_;

On Pottermore, I got in on the first day, and my Welcome letter came in the 5th or 6th batch. I'm in Slytherin (I always knew I was one a heart), my wand is black walnut and unicorn hair, 10 and a 1/2 inches, hard, and my pet is a Tabby cat. Oh, and my username's MidnightStorm34 :3

Edited by .chasm., 30 August 2011 - 04:36 PM.

Missvioletchi

• missvioletchi user photo

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:17 PM ( #85 )

I took the quiz and it put me in Griffyndor (And no, I didn't plan that or necessarily want that, its just what I got). I really love Harry Potter so much!! :) I've only read like 3 of the books, but I'm planning to read the whole series and watch all the movies :) I think I'm going to order either the Deathly Hallows necklace or Hermione's time-spinner online, hehe :) Oh, and there's a Harry Potter club at my school...I'm so joining!! :)