Your collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My collection is very small. 2 Tama-Gos, a V2, a V4 and a Music Star. I might get an iD L for Christmas though

Here is my collection so far (not in picture: Hanerutchi, Genjintchi, Floppy frog, V2, Doraemitchi, Kero Keroppi, Casio personal organizer virtual pet, and MGA Godzilla pet to come in the mail)...

Top Row: MGA T-Rex, Pocket Puppy, Hitorikko Puppy, HItorikko Fish, HItorikko Chicken, 1997 Hong Kong Collector Edition Tamagotchi P1, Purple Tamagotchi ID L, Tamagotchi P2, Tamagotchi V5, Tamagotchi v4.5, Tamagotchi v4

2nd row: Tamakaci Duck, Mesutchi and Osutchi, Tamaotch, Morino, Angelgotchi, Tamagochan, DNA fish (x2), Tamakaci Dino, Nano puppy, Tamagotchi V1, Tamagotchi V2

3rd Row: Giga Pets Compu Kitty, Octo-Pets 8 in 1, Yuki Penguin, Dinkie Dino, Talkin Gotchi Monkey (x2), Talkin Gotchi Dino, Pocket Turtle, Guappi Duck, Angelgotchi case, Pocket chicken, Giga Pets Star Wars Rancor,

4th Row: Tamagotchi V3 (x2), Tamagotchi V6, Tama-go Wave 2, Tamagotchi Nano, Tama-go Wave 1, Giga Pets Looney Tunes, Tamagotchi mini, Tamagotchi tissues, Tamagotchi Home Deka, Tama-go faceplates, deocratchi, and of course all the Tama-go figures :)

2012-09-04_13-50-19_584.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm ashamed to show my pitiful gathering of Tamagotchi stuff. ._. I've also got another V3 but it's missing. :(

m75ppj.jpg

Kinda messy...You can't really see the Tamamori stickers well.

There's a V5 floating in the corner is because I forget to add it when I was taking the photo.

And sorry for saying this, but.

It annoys the pants off of me when people count non-Tamagotchi virtual pets as part of their Tamagotchi collection. It's a TAMAGOTCHI collection, not random-virtual-pets collection. Might as well be on a Pokemon site where you post a pic of your Pokemon collection, but someone comes along and posts a pic of theri Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

OK, I'm done.

•Version 2

•Version 3

•Version 4

•Version 4.5

•Version 5 (familitchi)

•Version 6 (music star)

•Tama-Go

•idL

tumblr_m9p6lgiqjo1rf4q8io1_1280.jpg

It's a whimpy collection, I know, but I have a huge wishlist of tamas I want and a very tight budget lol

The picture is missing my Ponytchi figure and Mametchi lite figure because there wasn't room on my make-shift ruler shelf haha

and then I also have an English iD L on the way (SO EXCITED but they are taking an alarmingly long amount of time D:)

It's a whimpy collection, I know, but I have a huge wishlist of tamas I want and a very tight budget lol
Mine is whimpier right now, and also on a tight budget so I know the feeling of wanting but not being able to get it.

Here is my collection:

V2 and a v4.5

I am purchasing a V3 this weekend however and I will hopefully be adding an ID L to my collection around Christmas time.

Since i don't remember if i posted in here (and i way too lazy right now to look through 22 pages) i'm going to post a picture of my current collection.

100_1315.jpg

V6 Music Star (jenny gen1), Haku my gen2/p1, kitsune my angelgotchi and ryusei my gen2/p2

Britty I think your way of keeping your Tama's on the wall is brilliant, Easy to look at at a glance and out of reach of children.

Aw thanks

I wasn't even actually worrying about children getting to them because I'm never around any so it's actually kind of low on the wall but I guess if it was higher that would work.

I just like keeping them on display :)

yeah it's cute britty! i couldn't do that because i live in CA and we have earthquakes >.<

tumblr_m7vfrsOPtF1rvdcrlo1_1280.jpg

It's not big, but in my country it can be called a so-so collection.

This is my Tamagotchi collection.

IMAG0173.jpg

• Tamagotchi Mametchi Tamago! (the large one with the science themed skin)
  • Tamagotchi v5 Familitchi (black case with jewel pattern)
  • Tamagotchi v4 (blue case with rainbow pattern)
  • Tamagotchi v3 (green transparent case. by far my favorite case design. since majority of these tamas I had as a child the paint wore off, but since the only thing able to be scratched off is the banner it preserved a lot better than the others.)
  • Tamagotchi v2 (not pictured because I lost it somewhere ;-;. had a blue case with a... musical note pattern I think.)
  • Tamagotchi v1. I got this one for Christmas when I was about 7 or 8. minor pixel bleeding. (green case with black lanyard attached.)
  • Tamagotchi connection corner shop DS
  • Tamagotchi connection lanyard which came free in a Total Girl magazine.
  • Orange rubber case that fits over a standard size Tamagotchi. Built for the Familitchi.

I've also got a few fake Tamagotchi's and a non-official Tamagotchi mobile game as well. My collection is tiny because I can't buy online and sales of Tamagotchi's in Australia are very limited. I was lucky enough to get a Tamago early this year. I hope once I get a job to add a Tamagotchi Ocean and ID L to my collection.

Added a whole bunch more Tamagotchi Connections to my collection. (plus a fake Dinkie Dino XD)

I'm currently running the Music Star. I like it. :D

(I did get more than shown in this photo, but it was quite a while ago, so these are just the latest ones)

TamasSept2012.jpg

(original collection post)

tamagotchi_by_tsarinaanastacia-d2czkpw.jpg

Not as big of a collection as I would like xD. But I'm proud none the less.

I like your idea britty, it would be very handy to have something like that too display the Tama's and to keep them out of harms reach of little sticky fingers :)

Eternal Mametchi Fan, I am so jealous of your collection. ;-; Wish I had the money to buy more plushies and stickers.

Here's my messy collection...I lost quite a lot of stickers and such, so this is a bit incomplete. I also have some Kuchipatchi merch from a proxy that hasn't received them just yet.

(Sorry for the picture spam; I couldn't fit all of this into one image)

C14.png
C23.png
C32.png
C42.png
C52.png

I also own Corner Shop 1-3 and the Wii game.

Most of these were given to me by family in Japan or bought in my local Japanese grocery store. My parents bought me all of my Tamagotchis, though.

I ordered more stuff for my collection...none of it an actual Tamagotchi.

NEOGDS-73543.jpg

I didn't want this because I don't want anything to do with Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi, but I got it anyway because my best friend's favorite character is Kiraritchi and if I ever see her again I might give it to her.

NEOGDS-73535.jpg

I don't have any Tamamori stickers of Mametchi yet, so I got this one because it has Himespetchi too. Aren't they cute? The set has wedding stickers! <3

NEOGDS-65485.jpg

Got this because I love Kuromametchi, Kikitchi, and Sunopotchi. :>

NEOGDS-73544.jpg

NEOGDS-73548.jpg

Erasers of my two favorite characters! I didn't get any of the girly new characters, though.

NEOBK-1352793.jpg

I was so peeved when I missed out on the first volume of this, but at least I can get this one!

COCC-16376.jpg

I listened to Moshimo Paradise on YouTube once and loved it. I also wanted this because it has Miracle Kitchen, which I have not yet heard and cannot find on YouTube.

I can't wait until I get all this stuff! I'm not going to say how much it cost, though. ._I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back