Photo
- - - - -

Tama-Go

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:07 PM ( #201 )

Thanks for the info, Binary. I'll keep an eye out there.

Serrafina_Pekkala

• serrafina-pekkala user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:18 PM ( #202 )

Binary, I have several questions for you. Where will the tama-go be availlable in stores? When will the tama-go be available in stores? How exactly is the cost of the tama-go? Thanks for listning. :(

Please read through the previous posts before posting a question. All of your questions have been answered over and over again in NUMEROUS previous posts.

Thank you, and have a nice day! ;)

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:23 PM ( #203 )

Serrafina_Pekkala, thanks for pointing that out to Tamafan777, but I already answered all of his questions. I don't think you should further drag it. It's just a tip, not to be offensive in any way.

gangster327

• gangster327 user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 12:18 AM ( #204 )

;) :D :D plese give me a TAMA-GO LOGIN CODE
  • tamacrazy96 likes this

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:10 AM ( #205 )

If you want a Tama-Go code, you should get a Tama-Go. :D
  • Aquangel likes this

-crayonscribbles-

• crayonscribbles user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:34 AM ( #206 )

@Binary

Well I have yet to be able to get onto Tamatown so I have yet to have it sit on the password screen at all, also the glitches seem to be getting worse. Now it will just randomly make happy noises for no reason, also when it is sleeping if I check the status and then press C it wakes it up. I know I didn't accentually hit wake up because when I wake it up by going to the state screen, I am able to play games and shop. As well as now it has started beeping to go to sleep while it is sleeping XD. I'm wondering if fully starting over would fix it, since I'm only on the first generation it wouldn't be to bad. Or should I stick with it and see what other random things it has in store for me?

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:56 AM ( #207 )

@Binary

Well I have yet to be able to get onto Tamatown so I have yet to have it sit on the password screen at all, also the glitches seem to be getting worse. Now it will just randomly make happy noises for no reason, also when it is sleeping if I check the status and then press C it wakes it up. I know I didn't accentually hit wake up because when I wake it up by going to the state screen, I am able to play games and shop. As well as now it has started beeping to go to sleep while it is sleeping XD. I'm wondering if fully starting over would fix it, since I'm only on the first generation it wouldn't be to bad. Or should I stick with it and see what other random things it has in store for me?

In an effort to fix this problem, -Ra- restarted his, but even after that, it took a few days before the age counter started working properly again. So, maybe it wasn't necessary to restart it, and it will fix itself eventually. (-Ra- called Bandai, and discussed the problem with them, so hopefully the next wave of Tama-Go won't have this problem.)

About waking up when you check the stats screen... I've seen that too. It happens to me, if I check the stats soon (within 15 minutes?) after she's gone to sleep. I think it's normal. Sort of a "hey, don't go to sleep yet." function.

talentzoeyd

• talentzoeyd user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:49 AM ( #208 )

yesterday i went online to tamatown.com to play with my tamagotchi connection V4.5, but i couldn't login, because they deleted the V4.5 link. my question is- can you go online on www.tamatown.com to play with your V4.5 tamagotchi, because I've done it before, and it worked. PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!

djor

• djor user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:58 AM ( #209 )

Go to http://www.bandai.com/tamagotchi/#, and then scroll down and look for a little tab that says "Open". Click it and you should find the V4.5 TamaTown!

Astromeno

• astromeno user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 02:19 PM ( #210 )

Perhaps these glitches are the reason why some online retailers listed them as "not available" when they were before?

Why does Bandai leave so many glitches in their releases and TamaTown anyway?

EDIT:

@Serrafina_Pekkala

I remember hearing about early-release V4s having glitches like the Matchmaker Glitch. That glitch was where the Matchmaker brought toddler Tamas, Tamas that were only obtainable by the player if the Tama was a certain gender, and even some lines or something, making the Tama freeze.

And of course, we all know about MC/New TamaTown's numerous glitches!

MINIEDIT: Changed some punctuation

Edited by AstromenÝ, 27 July 2010 - 07:58 PM.

Serrafina_Pekkala

Posted 27 July 2010 - 05:38 PM ( #211 )

Perhaps these glitches are the reason why some online retailers listed them as "not available" when they were before?

Why does Bandai leave so many glitches in their releases and TamaTown anyway?

I think that's a very plausible theory! I wasn't aware of other releases that are glitchy... Since it's a little off-topic I'll accept responses in PM but I'm just curious as to which other ones have known glitches?

Thank you! ;)

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:38 PM ( #212 )

July 27

7:30 AM Violetchi woke (age 3)

4:57 PM activated toilet icon when I caught her doing the pee-pee wiggle dance. Her training stayed at 14 / 15 bars!

Tama_dude2010

• tama-dude2010 user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 28 July 2010 - 01:20 PM ( #213 )

Um binary, what countys is the Tama-go coming to?

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:04 PM ( #214 )

Um binary, what countys is the Tama-go coming to?

Tama-Go is already available in some Toys-R-Us stores in USA.

It's on the Toys-R-Us-Canada web site (but currently not in stock) so it should be in Canada soon.

Funtastic (Bandai's distributor for Australia & New Zealand) has said they will be carrying it, but we're not sure when - it could be around October 2010, or maybe not until sometime in 2011.

I haven't heard any mention of countries other than those, getting the Tama-Go.

------------------------------------------

July 28, Wednesday, Violetchi, age 4

7:30 AM woke up

10:30 AM attention beep.

10:52 AM Happy Beep (went on the toilet)
Immediately followed by an attention beep. She was ill, required medicine (one dose) Stats were not low. None of my previous characters (except babies) ever got ill. Perhaps it's because I allowed some care misses earlier in her life, or perhaps it's because she doesn't have full training?

1:30 PM attention beep. Attention icon went off when I pressed the A button.

2:12 PM Happy Beep (went on the toilet)

4:30 PM attention beep. Attention icon went off when I pressed the A button.

6:30 PM bath time (Beeped. Went into the bath when I pressed a button.)

7:30 PM attention beep. Attention icon went off when I pressed the A button.

7:45 PM brushing teeth (on her own)

------------------------------------------

Here are the various items your Tama-Go character can purchase at the Cafe in Swirly Sweet City when logged into TamaTown using each Character Figure.

/>

Violetchi #130 Watering Can (3500 points) from Imotchi
Ringotchi #156 Staberry Cheesecake (3500 points) from Marjorite
Chamametchi #109 Jump Rope (3500 points) from Imotchi
Kuchipatchi #120 Beijing Duck (3500 points) from Marjorite
Memetchi #110 Scarf (3500 points) from Imotchi
Mametchi #101 UFO (3500 points) from Imotchi

These items can be used only to decorate your Apartment on TamaTown. I've not seen any way to transfer them back to your Tama-Go.

Edited by binary, 28 July 2010 - 06:11 PM.

taku17

• taku17 user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:35 AM ( #215 )

Singapore has had them in officially, since Tuesday. Got mine from Kiddy Palace. Also saw all 3 Tama-Gos and 6 Gotchi characters being sold, so... people in Singapore, you know where to get them :D

Serrafina_Pekkala

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:51 AM ( #216 )

Singapore has had them in officially, since Tuesday. Got mine from Kiddy Palace. Also saw all 3 Tama-Gos and 6 Gotchi characters being sold, so... people in Singapore, you know where to get them <_<

Hey, that's REALLY cool, Taku! Congrats! I guess we can add Singapore to the list of places that will be getting them?

Do you have any updated information on this, Binary? Because at first I think someone said US only release but then Canadians could order them, and now apparently, Singapore?

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:20 PM ( #217 )

binary, I seem to have a problem with accessing the non-food items available at the cafe from Imotchi. She keeps saying to enable something. When I talk to majorite, my tama is perfectly fine, though. Am I doing something wrong?

*binary: removed reply to deleted spam post*

Edited by binary, 29 July 2010 - 08:29 PM.

mudkipchi

• mudkipchi user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:33 PM ( #218 )

Hi everyone does anyone know bandi's email address because i need to know when it will come out in Europe

[SIZE=14][COLOR=blue]I NEED TO KNOW

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:27 PM ( #219 )

Hey, that's REALLY cool, Taku! Congrats! I guess we can add Singapore to the list of places that will be getting them?

Do you have any updated information on this, Binary? Because at first I think someone said US only release but then Canadians could order them, and now apparently, Singapore?

Sorry, it's the first I've heard of it. (p.s. I don't work for Bandai, and haven't heard from them since I got my Tama-Go almost a month ago.)

binary, I seem to have a problem with accessing the non-food items available at the cafe from Imotchi. She keeps saying to enable something. When I talk to majorite, my tama is perfectly fine, though. Am I doing something wrong?

Can you grab a screen shot of the message? I've never noticed anything like it. Also... you're visiting Imotchi while logged in using a login password from one of these full feature Character Figures, right? Violetchi #130, Chamametchi #109, Memetchi #110, or Mametchi #101.

---------------------------------------------------

July 28 continued

8:25 PM bed time (Went to bed. Beeped. Lights turned off when I pressed a button.)

- - - - - - - - - -

July 29, Thursday, Violetchi, age 5

7:30 AM woke up

Date Place isn't available yet. Should become available tomorrow, when she's age 6.

10:30 AM attention beep.

11:16 AM Happy Beep (went on the toilet)

? didn't beep for attention at 1:30 PM ? (Or I'm so used to it now, I just respond automatically and don't even notice it.)

2:36 PM Happy Beep (went on the toilet)

4:30 PM attention beep.

I'm beginning to think the attention beeps at 10:30 AM, 1:30 PM, 4:30 PM, and 7:30 PM are similar to the training calls a V5 makes, except instead of having an effect on family Bonding they are related to Train (or some other parameter) that effects whether you'll get a good, average, or bad character at the next growth stage. It's definitely something I want to experiment with, and so, I think instead of waiting until next Tuesday, I'll mate Violetchi tomorrow (even though it'll mean they'll leave the baby in my care Tuesday morning.)

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:51 PM ( #220 )

I have the full-feature Kuchipatchi. One sec for me to take a pic.

†