• burntsnow user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:00 PM ( #221 )

http://img340.images...100729at754.png

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:06 PM ( #222 )

binary, when I accidentally dropped my Tama-Go and the screen went blank, I clicked the reset button. Then, an egg popped up. I clicked the B button and it had two options-
Download
Reset
I clicked download and got my Mametchi back.

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:54 AM ( #223 )

I have the full-feature Kuchipatchi. One sec for me to take a pic.

http://img340.images...100729at754.png

You can't buy anything from Imotchi using the full feature Kuchipatchi Character Figure. Each full feature Character Figure is good for one item in the cafe - either a toy from Imotchi, or a food from Marjorite. Using a login password from the full feature Kuchipatchi Character Figure you can purchase a food from Majorite. Now I know the message you're talking about. I see it also, when I use my full feature Ringotchi Character Figure and try to go up to Imotchi's checkout counter.

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:45 AM ( #224 )

Ok, thank you for explaining. I thought you could buy an item from each of them.

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:36 PM ( #225 )

binary, when I accidentally dropped my Tama-Go and the screen went blank, I clicked the reset button. Then, an egg popped up. I clicked the B button and it had two options-
Download
Reset
I clicked download and got my Mametchi back.

I've heard of this happening on other model Tamagotchis. Most likely, it wasn't caused by the fall, rather it was the sudden stop at the end. (Sorry, poor attempt at humor.) Anyway, the sudden bump probably caused the batteries to momentarily lose connection to the circuit, so your Tama-Go restarted. I'm glad you were able to get your character back. Unfortunately there may be a side-effect from this accident: your character may have lost some growth time, so it may take longer for the Date Place to become available.

-------------------------------------

July 30 (Friday)

/> />
Violetchi woke at 7:30 AM. When I told her she should get married today, she was a little apprehensive, but warmed up to the idea.

/> /> />
It was a nice morning for a stroll through the city.

/> /> />
Violetchi fell in love with Kuchipatchi at first sight.

/>
To celebrate their new life together, they had their home remodeled.

/> />
6:30 PM Bath time.

/> />
About 7:45 PM time for brushing teeth.

/>
8:15 PM Bed time.

-----------------------------

Early this morning, I sent an email to Bandai America:

Some members have reported they’ve scuffed their Tama-Go’s screen lens (clear cover) and were asking how they could get a new one.

Is this something that Bandai will be selling through their customer support? (It seems to be thin enough that it could be easily & cheaply shipped in a padded envelope via regular postal service.)

Or, perhaps it would be possible to bundle a replacement one in with a future Gotchi Figure?

Happily, I received a reply after only a few hours:

We don’t have a replacement available quite yet, but we appreciate your feedback. We will look into that for the future.

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:45 PM ( #226 )

That's exactly what happened- the Date Place was supposed to be here today. Well, I can just wait until tomorrow.

tamatama201

• tamatama201 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:42 AM ( #227 )

im confused,binary,how did u get the beach interior i only could get the ones it starts off with and i bought every room to see if there would be a new room in stock and what is the growing time right now i have monpatchi

Serrafina_Pekkala

• serrafina-pekkala user photo

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:02 AM ( #228 )

Early this morning, I sent an e-mail to Bandai...

Thanks so much for asking that, Binary! My Tama-Go arrived with a scuffed lens... I'm kind of... :) let's just put it that way to be polite.

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:08 AM ( #229 )

Scuffed lens?
tamatama201, new backgrounds are unlocked over time. Usually when your Tamagotchi becomes an adult, the beach design will become available.
binary, my Tamagotchi is on its 6th year (unpaused) and there is still no date place.

mudkipchi

• mudkipchi user photo

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:01 PM ( #230 )

Hi everyone i just want to know when the tama-go will be out in austrailia or europe because I NEED IT :ph34r: :lol: ( kidding I just want it)

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 01 August 2010 - 05:32 AM ( #231 )

im confused,binary,how did u get the beach interior i only could get the ones it starts off with and i bought every room to see if there would be a new room in stock and what is the growing time right now i have monpatchi

Eventually new interiors will appear in the shop. Just keep checking every day.

binary, my Tamagotchi is on its 6th year (unpaused) and there is still no date place.

This is the one you downloaded, right? Some other model that I downloaded during the middle of a growth stage reset the counter for that stage back to zero. If the Tama-Go behaves the same, you may have to wait four days from the time you downloaded it, before the Date Place becomes available.

Hi everyone i just want to know when the tama-go will be out in austrailia or europe because I NEED IT :nyatchi:  :angry: ( kidding I just want it)

"austrailia or europe" - Huh? You couldn't get much farther apart.

Anyway... some members have contacted Funtastic (Bandai's distributor for Australia) and their replies have ranged from "September", "October", to "early 2011." So, we don't know for sure when.

I haven't heard of anyone getting a good reply from Bandai's European offices, so right now it appears the Tama-Go will not be available in Europe.

-----------------------------------------------

August 1 (Sunday)

/>
Violetchi & Kuchipatchi have a baby girl. She will be my first even-generation girl. Hopefully I'll get to see some new characters.

kornfluker

• kornfluker user photo

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:09 AM ( #232 )

quick question will these be in canada if so when and where can i find them?????

tamagotchiboy1996

• tamagotchiboy1996 user photo

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:19 AM ( #233 )

Hi, I was wondering if you know when Tama-Go's will be relelased in Canada. I called the Toys'r'us close to my house, and they said they dont carry them yet, But on there website (toysrus.ca) they list them, But out of stock. Then, I called this Canadian store where I bought my MusicStar , they said they will get them soon, when the salesman from Bandai comes, so do you know when they will be released in Canada ? Anyone ? ;)

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 01 August 2010 - 04:50 PM ( #234 )

Hi everyone i just want to know when the tama-go will be out in austrailia or europe because I NEED IT :huh:  :D ( kidding I just want it)

the tamago for australia is supposed to come september/erly october but hasent been confurmed from funtastic thats all thjey told me and i a while ago contacted bandai uk and the uk isnt getting the tama-go sorry well not for the for seeable future

Edited by furbitchi, 01 August 2010 - 04:51 PM.

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 01 August 2010 - 05:43 PM ( #235 )

quick question will these be in canada if so when and where can i find them?????

I've just checked Toys-R-Us-Canada's web site. There are more Tama-Go & Gotchi Figures listed than when I checked last week. Unfortunately each is listed as "out of stock." But, the fact that Toys-R-Us-Canada is putting them onto their web site means they should be arriving in Canada eventually.

----------------------------

/>
6:30 PM - Bath time

tamatama201

• tamatama201 user photo

Posted 01 August 2010 - 06:50 PM ( #236 )

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my monpatchi evolved into shimashimatchi now he can get the beach interior and some other

ilovemakiko

• ilovemakiko user photo

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:37 PM ( #237 )

Binary, are you planning on going to raise your new female generation as an OK or poor care Tama to try to get different characters?

Kandy :)

• kandy user photo

Posted 01 August 2010 - 11:53 PM ( #238 )

Hopefully nobody has stated this but, It seems to me that you can't buy/get any items (ex. toothbrush, shovel, plant, etc.) besides items from Tamatown.com. :( Am I correct?

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:05 AM ( #239 )

Yes. It has been stated before, but it's a topic that should still be discussed. I think it was very unnecessary to remove so many aspects of the newer Tamagotchis like jobs, items, mail, etc. and everyone is still dying for the Tama-Go.

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:37 AM ( #240 )

Yes. It has been stated before, but it's a topic that should still be discussed. I think it was very unnecessary to remove so many aspects of the newer Tamagotchis like jobs, items, mail, etc. and everyone is still dying for the Tama-Go.

actually you can use items on the tama-go if you attach a figurene that has a toy shop (such as mametchi fig and chamametchi fig) you can play with the item onley when the fig is attached

Edited by furbitchi, 02 August 2010 - 04:47 AM.