Photo
- - - - -

Tama-Go

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 13 August 2010 - 05:09 AM ( #361 )

Although this is a really late reply; I agree with Burnt Snow about which is better.
I prefer the +C over the Tama-Go, but my opinion isn't set in stone yet considering I haven't purchased a Tama-Go, yet.

To me, the +C offers more technically. The Tama-Go may seem better because of the expanded play, but you have to pay $7 a pop to "expand" it.
The +C comes as is, and as BurntSnow said: has happy items, lots of locations and items. It's like a Tamagotchi plus Tamatown on just that once device.

Anyway, question time~
- Do you personally think that the Tama-Go will introduce a wave of different designs later?
- Are you able to go outside with the Tama-Go like in the +C? Is there changing weather if so?

Considering there are only there shell patterns in this wave, I think it's very likely another wave will eventually appear.

From other Tama-Go logs I've read, it appears that with certain Character Figures, you can essentially go outside. (I have only one Character Figure, and it doesn't support this feature.)

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 13 August 2010 - 10:03 AM ( #362 )

Anyway, question time~
- Do you personally think that the Tama-Go will introduce a wave of different designs later?
- Are you able to go outside with the Tama-Go like in the +C? Is there changing weather if so?

I'm sure they will release different SHELL colors later. Since you can buy the designs with the figures. And ya, they will probably be glitter in the shell.

You can go outside to the park. Then when you are walking to the Game area, Shop, Date Palace and the Park.... You are outside. But the animation doesn't seem to change weather wise. So... I would say... "Basic outside" avaliablity..... But you can't directly interact with it outside.

PEEPS. Go into "Help for New Tamagotchi Owners" forum For help! This is still a log! :)

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 13 August 2010 - 12:55 PM ( #363 )

Aug.13 (Friday the 13th!)

7:30 AM Nokotchi woke up all alone, but she doesn't seem to be too bothered by this.

Nokotchi's favorite food is Pudding (snack)

8:26 AM became Belltchi.

Belltchi's favorite food is Cherries.

8:29 AM caught her doing the pee-pee wiggle dance and was able to activate the toilet icon in time. Training is now 3/15.

10:15 AM noticed poo on the floor. Cleaned up. Training still at 3/15. (Last time I had checked was at 10:08 AM, so must have pooed shortly after that.) Assuming poo cycle is 1 hour 40 min, as it was with other toddler characters, next poo shoult be at about 11:49 PM.

11:15 AM called for attention for no reason. After a Time Out, training went up by one. Now at 4/15.

11:49 AM caught her doing the pee-pee wiggle dance and was able to activate the toilet icon in time. Training is now 7/15. Next poo should be at about 1:29 PM.

1:29 PM caught her doing the pee-pee wiggle dance and was able to activate the toilet icon in time. Training is now 10/15. Next poo should be at about 3:09 PM.
  • tamag9 likes this

Tama_dude2010

• tama-dude2010 user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 13 August 2010 - 03:41 PM ( #364 )

Which Character is your fave out of them all then Binary? And your on 5th generation? Thats alot! :)

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 13 August 2010 - 05:45 PM ( #365 )

Which Character is your fave out of them all then Binary? And your on 5th generation? Thats alot! :)

I don't have a full-time favorite character. It's been a long time since I've raised a Tarakotchi, so it would be nice to be to raise one on the Tama-Go. Of course that's not going to happen during this generation.

------------

Aug.13 continued...

3:09 PM caught her doing the pee-pee wiggle dance and was able to activate the toilet icon in time. Training is now 13/15. Next poo should be at about 4:49 PM.

4:49 PM caught her doing the pee-pee wiggle dance and was able to activate the toilet icon in time. Training is now 15/15. Full. Now, I no longer need to worry about when her next poo will occur. (If I don't catch her, she'll poo on the floor for the remainder of her toddler and teen stages, but her toilet training should kick-in as soon as she becomes an adult.)

5:15 PM called for attention for no reason. Gave a Time Out, which seemed to be the correct choice.

6:30 PM beeped for attention. When I pressed a button, she jumped into the bath.

7:30 PM bed time.

Current stats
Hungry hearts = full
Happy hearts = only one heart filled
Training = full
Friendship hearts = full

I'm hoping that before 8:30 AM tomorrow, I can give her one care miss, and that she'll become an average-care teen.

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 14 August 2010 - 06:53 AM ( #366 )

Aug. 13 continued:

Shortly after she went to bed I realized there might not be enough time for a care miss, so I pressed the B button and woke her up. (She wasn't upset by this.)

8:00 PM bed time again.

This time I had to press the C button and select Yes to the Wake Up? menu. She was upset by this, but it didn't empty any of her Happy or Friendship hearts.

She stayed awake for about 10 minutes, then went to bed again.

A second time I woke her up, using the C button.

Does waking her up like this count as a care miss?

When she went to bed the third time, I left the lights on.

Aug.14 (Saturday)

7:30 AM Belltchi (female toddler, age 1, Gen 5) woke up

8:14 AM called for attention - all Happy hearts were empty. Now what? Should I allow this care miss? Did leaving the light on last night count as enough care misses that I won't get a good-care teen? And what about those times I woke her up when she would rather remain sleeping - do they count as care misses too? If they do, this would become care miss number four - which is probably enough to push her from average care to bad care. Arghh. Played game, and filled some Happy hearts.

8:45 AM became Shelltchi

rrabbitgirl

• rrabbitgirl user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 August 2010 - 08:06 AM ( #367 )

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is related to the topic. but i would like to ask: Will there be an improved version of the tama-go? Just like how tamagotchi ID is the improved version of TMGC+C? Thank you.

~RrabbitGirl :)

LittleChocoWolf

• littlechocowolf user photo

Posted 14 August 2010 - 11:01 AM ( #368 )

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is related to the topic. but i would like to ask: Will there be an improved version of the tama-go? Just like how tamagotchi ID is the improved version of TMGC+C? Thank you.

~RrabbitGirl :)

Possibly. The Tama-go JUST came out so no one knows yet.

SailorRosette

Posted 14 August 2010 - 07:59 PM ( #369 )

I would say its likely for new Tama-Gos to come out. But they might just be different shell colors. They seem like they will be updating with the Figures for now.

It hard telling since they did just come out.

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 14 August 2010 - 09:31 PM ( #370 )

Hi,

~RrabbitGirl    :D

If Bandai suddenly anounced they would bring out a Tama-Go v2 in 2011, would you then decide you would rather wait for the Tama-Go v3? You could spend your whole life waiting for the next one. Or, you could run to Toys-R-Us, buy a Tama-Go & a handful of Character Figures and enjoy what's currently available. (And the best part is that you can buy next year's model when it comes out, too!)

---------------------

Aug. 14 continued

/>
Shelltchi's favorite food is Cookie (snack)

I mostly ignored Shelltchi today, allowing several care misses.

luix100

• luix100 user photo

Posted 14 August 2010 - 11:36 PM ( #371 )

Um? the tama-go relased in Puerto rico i havent cheked in toys r us yet but i wonder is they will come to PR. :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

rrabbitgirl

• rrabbitgirl user photo

Posted 15 August 2010 - 02:26 AM ( #372 )

Hi Binary,

Thanks for your answer. I was thinking like that too, when my father said to wait. This has made me even more eager to buy it.

~RrabbitGirl :huh:

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:27 AM ( #373 )

Aug. 15

Shelltchi grew up into Memetchi.

Smile for the camera!

Memetchi's favorite food is Muffin (snack)

Tama_dude2010

• tama-dude2010 user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 15 August 2010 - 03:25 PM ( #374 )

Would the Cafe be available if I attatched the included figurine? (Mametchi, Memetchi or Kuchipatchi)

SailorRosette

Posted 15 August 2010 - 03:42 PM ( #375 )

Would the Cafe be available if I attatched the included figurine? (Mametchi, Memetchi or Kuchipatchi)

No cafe will appear with the figure that comes with a Tama-Go. You need to buy the separate figures to get a new cafe avaliable.

nokotchi

• nokotchi user photo

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:05 PM ( #376 )

Binary, would you happen to know Kilalatchi's favorite food? :huh:

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:14 PM ( #377 )

Binary, would you happen to know Kilalatchi's favorite food? :huh:

Sorry, no, I don't know. I haven't had a Kilalatchi for over a month now. That was before I realised Tama-Go characters could have favorite foods.

--------------------

Aug. 15 continued.

Tonight, Memetchi's bedtime was 8:45 PM

KuroMametchi64

• kuromametchi64 user photo

Posted 15 August 2010 - 09:11 PM ( #378 )

I was able to get the average care female teen, Mikazukitchi. In order to get an average care character you have to let it poo alot and leave the happy/hungry hearts at 1-2.

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 16 August 2010 - 04:58 AM ( #379 )

I was able to get the average care female teen, Mikazukitchi. In order to get an average care character you have to let it poo alot and leave the happy/hungry hearts at 1-2.

Thanks, I'll try that next time.

SailorRosette

Posted 16 August 2010 - 09:16 AM ( #380 )

Binary, would you happen to know Kilalatchi's favorite food? :furawatchi:

Kilalatchi's favorite food is Cereal!