• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Dangoobotchi-lover~

• dangoobotchi-lover user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 July 2010 - 01:57 PM ( #21 )

Hey binary?
How did you become one of the staff?
Do you work for bandai or something?
How long does it take for transfer from baby toddler etc?
Ringotchi and Nonopotchi are now adults!?
Necktie-tchi , Marotchi , Wooltchi , and Pipotchi are now in this version?
and lastly
How do you get each character in or from the chart?

Tama_dude2010

• tama-dude2010 user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:31 PM ( #22 )

Is there any diffrence between the girl baby and Boy baby or are they the same? Usually boy is black and girl is white.

tamagotchi :D

• tamagotchi-d user photo

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:33 PM ( #23 )

Hi, I am absolutely IN LOVE with these tamagotchis. I have some questions,
Is it more like the Tamagotchi+Colour, or the Tamagotchi ID?
Does it have a release date for New Zealand and Australia?
Are their skill points on this version? I've been missing them ever since V4/V4.5 :D
When connecting to another Tama-Go, what are the options, like visit play present ect.
When connecting to preveious versions, do you have t select other or select V4, V5, V5.5, V3 ect?
Please answer, Thanks,
Tamagotchi :o

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:17 PM ( #24 )

Hey binary?
How did you become one of the staff?
Do you work for bandai or something?
How long does it take for transfer from baby toddler etc?
Ringotchi and Nonopotchi are now adults!?
Necktie-tchi , Marotchi , Wooltchi , and Pipotchi are now in this version?
and lastly
How do you get each  character in or from the chart?

A guide to becoming TamaTalk staff is in this topic: http://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=13651
No I don't work for Bandai, and neither does Admin. TamaTalk is a fan site. (Even though we're called staff, we aren't paid.)
Baby + 1 hour = toddler
Toddler + 24 hours = teen
I don't know how long it takes for stages after that, since my character is still only a teen.
I have no idea how to get a specific character.

Is there any diffrence between the girl baby and Boy baby or are they the same? Usually boy is black and girl is white.

I'm still only on first generation, so have seen only one baby - a female one. I don't know what a baby boy looks like on the Tama-Go.

Hi, I am absolutely IN LOVE with these tamagotchis. I have some questions,
Is it more like the Tamagotchi+Colour, or the Tamagotchi ID?
Does it have a release date for New Zealand and Australia?
Are their skill points on this version? I've been missing them ever since V4/V4.5 :blink:
When connecting to another Tama-Go, what are the options, like visit play present ect.
When connecting to preveious versions, do you have t select other or select V4, V5, V5.5, V3 ect?
Please answer, Thanks,
Tamagotchi :)

It's more like the Tamagotchi Plus Color.
furbitchi emailed Funtastic (the Australia & New Zealand distributor for Tamagotchi product) and they replied that the Tama-Go would be released in early October. More info here: http://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=168852
I haven't seen anything to indicate there are skill points on the Tama-Go.
I have only one Tama-Go so I don't know for sure, but... the Connect menu has two options: Tama-Go and Others. If I select Tama-Go, another menu appears with two entries: Game, Visit.
When connecting to previous versions you have to select Others. I tried connecting to several previous versions, but the Tama-Go could connect with only V5-series and MusicStar.

-----------------------------

Shelltchi woke at 7:30 this morning.

At about 1:57 this afternoon, I caught her doing the pee-pee wiggle dance, and activated the toilet icon before she made a mess on the floor. Her training bar is now full (15 segments.)

This afternoon I had her log into TamaTown while the Ringotchi Character Figure was attached. She was able to visit the Cafe in Swirly Sweet City and order a special item from Marjorite.

/> />

As soon as I clicked the Close button, the below appeared.

/> />

Even though it seemed Shelltchi had consumed the Straberry Cheesecake, it appeared in my item box in my apartment, just as Marjorite said it would.

/>
What's wrong with this cat? Actually, Pink Memetchi was asking how many pets you could have, so I decided to experiment.

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:53 PM ( #25 )

Shelltchi up close to the screen.

Earlier this evening I decided to try out the home remodeling feature in the shop. As you may recall there are four new interiors available for purchase.

These don't seem to change when the shop restocks. I selected interior 1.

As soon as I paid the 5000 GP fee, my old interior appeared, replacing the one I had just purchased.

Here's how my Tama-Go living room looks now.

P.S. There was no animation; the remodeling was instant.

At 6:30 this evening, Shelltchi called for attention. It was bath time!

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:41 PM ( #26 )

/>
At about 7:40 PM I noticed Shelltchi brushing her teeth.

Bed time was 8:15 PM

----------------------------------

Since the little picture things on the Tama-Go are removable. Are you able to scan one? I'm asking so I can make my own one when I get a Tama-Go. I just need a scan of one of your owns as a tranplate, and it needs to be the real size if you can. The one that came with Ringotchi would be PERFECT! Because its white. :blink:

Update: /> for a scan of the back (white side) of the faceplates. I scanned these at 200 DPI, and included a ruler in case the DPI setting isn't accurate. (p.s. the scale along the top edge of the ruler is cm; and the bottom is inches.)

Dangoobotchi-lover~

• dangoobotchi-lover user photo

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:46 PM ( #27 )

So what if i became a staff member -which i know will not happen-
will i get a Tama-go? I don't want to sound beggy because i am trying
my hardest not to but yeah will, would i? and becoming a staff member
sounds cool but hard! Oh well.

Pink Memetchi

• pink-memetchi user photo

Posted 02 July 2010 - 08:13 PM ( #28 )

So when you take out the Tama-Go Characters will the games stay? Or will you have to insert it again to play games?

And there are games on there itself right.

Pink Memetchi

• pink-memetchi user photo

Posted 02 July 2010 - 08:14 PM ( #29 )

Sorry one more question
Does the pet move around the room on MC?
Or does it just stay there and animate?

Tama-Star_Girl

• tama-star-girl user photo

Posted 02 July 2010 - 09:05 PM ( #30 )

I scanned these at 200 DPI, and included a ruler in case the DPI setting isn't accurate. (p.s. the scale along the top edge of the ruler is cm; and the bottom is inches.)

OMG! They are HUGE! But its ok, once I get a Tama-Go I can get the right size of what I need. Thank you Binary. B)

AlphaDragoBoy

• alphadragoboy user photo

Posted 02 July 2010 - 09:27 PM ( #31 )

how did you get it. I so wanna get one

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 03 July 2010 - 05:53 AM ( #32 )

So what if i became a staff member -which i know will not happen-
will i get a Tama-go? I don't want to sound beggy because i am trying
my hardest not to but yeah will, would i? and becoming a staff member
sounds cool but hard! Oh well.

I've been a staff member since early September 2006 (wow, almost 4 years now) and this is the first time I've seen Bandai give anything to TamaTalk staff.

So when you take out the Tama-Go Characters will the games stay? Or will you have to insert it again to play games?

And there are games on there itself right.

When you remove the Character Figure, the games from it don't stay; you have to insert it again to play those games.
There are two games on the Tama-Go itself: "Shoot the Bug" and "Long Jumper."

Sorry one more question
Does the pet move around the room on MC?
Or does it just stay there and animate?

The pets stay where you place them and go through a set animation. The animation sequence restarts when you place a pet, or enter your apartment (if the pets are already in place.) So if you place two of the same pets in your apartment then exit and re-enter your apartment their actions will be in sync.

how did you get it. I so wanna get one

When Bandai offered Admin a Tama-Go to preview, he asked Bandai if they can send a Tama-Go to a few TamaTalk staff members - including me. Bandai agreed to do so.

I don't know for sure, but there are several clues out on the web that indicate the release will be soon.

http://twitter.com/TheRealMametchi has posted "Tama-Gos will be available in July/August (depends on the store)"

Toys-R-Us already has the carry case listed on their website as "available"

----------------------------

At about 10:30 last night I checked I checked on Shelltchi and found she had already changed into an adult. (But the light was off.)
She's now a Violetchi.
2 yr, 25 lb, hungry 4, happy 5, train 15 (full), friendship 6

Violetchi woke up at 7:30 AM today (July 3.)

I haven't taken any photos of her yet. I'll post some soon.

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 03 July 2010 - 06:31 AM ( #33 )

id like t say thx to you binary for posting about me sending the message to funtastic thx so much and also for being so kind of showing us the tamago in action ill give all of you the list of the second set of tamagotchi figs

there are 12 known as figs and mametchi memetchi kuchipatchi chamametchi violotchi and ringotchi are the first six but heres what you guys dont know is that after those sets there are six more coming they are:

makkiko

sebiritchi

kuromametchi

ichigotchi

ponyitchi

shimashiatchi

they are most likley to come next year or xmas but the first six are gonna be out with the tamago hope it helped :D

musta lintu32

• musta-lintu32 user photo

Posted 03 July 2010 - 06:32 AM ( #34 )

When I checked this website I saw, there's new outfit for Violetchi.
But when I logged in with Music Star Violetchi and went check out clothes, new outfit isn't in there.
Can you go into Music City with your Tama-go Violetchi and check is there that new outfit for her?

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:09 AM ( #35 )

musta lintu32, thanks for the reminder. I just remembered that I forgot to post something from yesterday:
New characters for Tama-Go can purchase and wear clothes on TamaTown.

It took a while, but eventually costume 4 for Violetchi appeared.

---------------------------------------------

Here's my Violetchi.

At about 9:07 AM she made a happy sound, but I couldn't figure out why.

At 11:26 AM she beeped for attention, and the attention icon was lit, but when I tried to check her stats, the attention icon turned off and I couldn't find any reason why it would have been on.

This morning Violetchi and I had fun playing the Donut Shop game in Swirly Sweet City.

Here's a close-up-to-the-screen photo of Violetchi.

Although some people have lamented that the Tama-Go doesn't have a full-color back-lit screen, I have found a benefit to its b&w reflective screen - there's no problem seeing it in full sunshine.

AlphaDragoBoy

• alphadragoboy user photo

Posted 03 July 2010 - 12:21 PM ( #36 )

i wish i could me a staff member. And i wish i had a demo of the tama-go. SO MUCH

Edited by AlphaDragoBoy, 03 July 2010 - 12:25 PM.

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 03 July 2010 - 02:53 PM ( #37 )

Over the past few hours I've discovered and confirmed a couple of interesting things.

1. Meal and Snack menus allow only one instance of any particular type of food, and you can't have more than 3 servings of it in inventory.

For example, if your Meal menu contains the following:
Pork and Beans
1 Cereal
1 Hot Dog

After you go to the Shop and purchase Hot Dogs, your Meal inventory will contain:
Pork and Beans
1 Cereal
3 Hot Dog

2. I hope you're seated... (no pun intended...) Adult Tama-Go characters can be toilet trained. For the past few hours I've suspected this was the case, since I haven't needed to clean up after her at all today (and she's been awake for 9 hours now.) But now I've confirmed it; I've actually seen it and managed to grab photos. After doing the pee-pee wiggle dance for what seemed like about 30 seconds, she sat on the toilet automatically! When she was done, she made a happy sound - the same sound I heard at about 9:07 this morning.

/> /> />

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo

Posted 03 July 2010 - 03:12 PM ( #38 )

2. I hope you're seated...  (no pun intended...) Adult Tama-Go characters can be toilet trained. For the past few hours I've suspected this was the case, since I haven't needed to clean up after her at all today (and she's been awake for 9 hours now.) But now I've confirmed it; I've actually seen it and managed to grab photos. After doing the pee-pee wiggle dance for what seemed like about 30 seconds, she sat on the toilet automatically! When she was done, she made a happy sound - the same sound I heard at about 9:07 this morning.

FINALLY - after all these years BanDai actually get around to programming toilet training into their VPs

:angry:

Asiangotchi

• asiangotchi user photo

Posted 03 July 2010 - 06:37 PM ( #39 )

Wow, toilet training. xD Great convenience.
I probably won't be bringing that carry case to school. ;) I'll just try to keep it in a pocket. :)

EDIT: Emoticon fail.

Edited by Asiangotchi, 03 July 2010 - 06:37 PM.

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:44 PM ( #40 )

I was unable to tend to my Tama-Go from about 6:30 PM until after 9:00 PM tonight. When I checked, a few minutes after 9 o'clock, I found Violetchi was already asleep and the lights were already off. I suspect the auto-lights-off is a benefit of having a high training level. (Or maybe all adult characters do this?)

current stats: 3 yr, 25 lb, 1G, Hungry 4, Happy 4, Train 15 (full), Friendship 5 (or maybe 4 3/4?)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's really kind of strange how Bandai eventually makes products that fulfill the myths that circulated around earlier Tamagotchis. Maybe they feel some of those myths were popular because they represented features people really wanted. For example:

1. You can get twins / triplets. No you can't. But then they introduce the V5, which allows you to raise up to three characters at a time.

2. You can potty train them. No you can't. But then Bandai introduces the Tama-Go, which does allow you to potty train your character.

3. You can influence the gender of the baby. No you can't. But then they introduce ... next years model?
  • Aliciavz88 and ShinkoNet like this