Photo
- - - - -

Tama-Go

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Bunbun-chan

• bunbun-chan user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 August 2010 - 11:42 AM ( #381 )

>w< I got my tama-go on sunday! He turned into a Kilalatchi today while I was in the shower! XD

Wilfre

• wilfre user photo

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:05 PM ( #382 )

I got mine a few days ago around 2 days ago it rebells to become a teen so I reset it still reelling I forgot whe the evolve into teens! and after you reset there is a download button I found out while de-bugging my tama for bugs.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 16 August 2010 - 03:48 PM ( #383 )

I got mine a few days ago around 2 days ago it rebells to become a teen so I reset it still reelling I forgot whe the evolve into teens! and after you reset there is a download button I found out while de-bugging my tama for bugs.

It needs to be a baby for 1 hour. Then 24 hours for a toddler. Then on the 25th hour of being a toddler, It will change into a teen. They changed growing times a tiny bit.

Bunbun-chan

• bunbun-chan user photo

Posted 16 August 2010 - 04:42 PM ( #384 )

>w< My Kilalatchi is taking a bath... but I got quite confused... sometimes before a little exclamation mark appeared... and I had no idea what to do! It had perfect friendship, food, happiness, and such...

SailorRosette

Posted 16 August 2010 - 04:45 PM ( #385 )

>w< My Kilalatchi is taking a bath... but I got quite confused... sometimes before a little exclamation mark appeared... and I had no idea what to do! It had perfect friendship, food, happiness, and such...

Yup. I was a tad confused myself! Atleast at this point it doesn't call for just any reason...

KuroMametchi64

• kuromametchi64 user photo

Posted 16 August 2010 - 05:35 PM ( #386 )

When it has the exclamation mark over it's head you either Time-Out it or Praise it.

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:42 PM ( #387 )

Aug. 16 (Monday)

8:00 AM Memetchi woke up.

11:00 AM beeped for attention for no reason.
I guess these "I'm lonely / call for training" attention beeps aren't tied to the actual time of day, but begin 3 hours after the Tama-Go character wakes up in the morning, then repeat every 3 hours.

I've already observed that characters that wake up at 7:30 AM, generate attention calls at 10:30 AM, 1:30 PM, 4:30 PM, & 7:30 PM.

Since Memetchi woke up at 8:00 AM, her attention calls should be at 11:00 AM, 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM, and 8:00 PM.

News Flash: my local Toys-R-Us finally got a shipment of Tama-Go and Character Figures!

I didn't have much time to try out the various Character Figures before Memetchi's bedtime tonight, so I made it a priority to check the Shop function on the Memetchi Character Figure #110.

/>
After selecting Shop from the Character Figure menu, Memetchi takes a tram to her home town.

/>
She runs through the street.

/>
Until she reaches the shop. It's closed but that doesn't stop her, because it's her shop.

/>
As soon as she dashes inside, the sign changes to "open."

/>
I'm not sure what the rush was all about. Inside, not much is going on. Memetchi waits, and waits, and waits.

/>
If you press any button, a menu appears, asking whether you want to close the shop. If you select Yes, Memetchi goes back home. If you select No, she keeps waiting.

/>
Eventually, a potential customer arrives. At this moment, the Tama-Go makes a your-attention-is-required beep. When you press a button, an article of clothing is shown to the potential customer.

/>
I guess she didn't like it, because she frowned, and left without purchasing anything. After this, Memetchi goes back to the waiting mode. After a while, another potential customer may show up, or Memetchi could give up, by herself, and return home. Every time she returned home, I sent her back to the shop. After about five or six customers, somebody finally purchased something.

This feature reminds me of the shops one could purchase on the MusicStar.

nokotchi

• nokotchi user photo

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:05 PM ( #388 )

Kilalatchi's favorite food is Cereal!

thanks for the answer. I'll look for cereal at the store. :) :D

SailorRosette

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:18 PM ( #389 )

thanks for the answer. I'll look for cereal at the store. :) :D

Your welcome!

Tama_dude2010

• tama-dude2010 user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 17 August 2010 - 02:30 AM ( #390 )

But The Memetchi figure is an included one. So how can theyre be a shop? Is this the same with the Mametchi and Kuchipatchi one to?

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 17 August 2010 - 02:35 AM ( #391 )

But The Memetchi figure is an included one. So how can theyre be a shop? Is this the same with the Mametchi and Kuchipatchi one to?

The included ones are called "lite" figures. They only have one game and are slightly different in physical appearance from the real ones. The game is Cradles and the writing/chips on all of the lite figures are identical. I think Bandai just added this feature so people who are too cheap can test out what it's like to slide in a figure.

Highpriest314

• highpriest314 user photo

Posted 17 August 2010 - 03:14 AM ( #392 )

dont reject too much on the dating place D: if you reject too much you will end up with an old man and it will never change Dx huhuhuhuhuhu! my memechi is married to an old man Dx ewwwww![B][SIZE=14]

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 17 August 2010 - 04:58 AM ( #393 )

dont reject too much on the dating place D: if you reject too much you will end up with an old man and it will never change Dx huhuhuhuhuhu! my memechi is married to an old man Dx ewwwww![B][SIZE=14]

If you wait until the next day, regular adults appear in the Date Place again.

bannasplit22

• bannasplit22 user photo

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:22 AM ( #394 )

hi binary do you know how long it takes for a toddler to morph into a teen and by tha or dose it just t i mean what time or hour dose it morph or is it just random because it is taking for ever to morph sorry for being off topic

Edited by bannasplit22, 17 August 2010 - 10:22 AM.

SailorRosette

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:26 AM ( #395 )

hi binary do you know how long it takes for a toddler to morph into a teen and by tha or dose it just t i mean what time or hour dose it morph or is it just random because it is taking for ever to morph sorry for being off topic

On the 25th hour of being alive without being paused.
(after it is a toddler for 24 hours)

bannasplit22

• bannasplit22 user photo

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:45 AM ( #396 )

thank you

Bunbun-chan

• bunbun-chan user photo

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:33 AM ( #397 )

>w< My Kilalatchi confuses me so. Anyway- OMG he turned into Kikitchi while I was typing this! XD ANYWAY, once more; I'm surprised each figure gets it's own special... I didn't enjoy the Cradles game very well x_x

Edited by Bunbun-chan, 17 August 2010 - 11:35 AM.

SailorRosette

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:39 PM ( #398 )

>w< My Kilalatchi confuses me so. Anyway- OMG he turned into Kikitchi while I was typing this! XD ANYWAY, once more; I'm surprised each figure gets it's own special... I didn't enjoy the Cradles game very well x_x

Yup. Some of the previous teens are now adults. Such, are Kikichi and ChaMametchi. I think there are two more that changed.

All the figures not included with the the Tama-Go each have something different. I don't do that well in Cradles either... hahaha. I tend not to play with it. Just sits with one of my Obitsu dolls.

Jaeg

• jaeg user photo

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:44 PM ( #399 )

Nonopotchi and Ringotchi are now adults too.

EDIT - Accidently put the strawberry character instead of Ringotchi.

Edited by Jaeg, 17 August 2010 - 12:46 PM.

SailorRosette

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:46 PM ( #400 )

Nonopotchi and the Strawberry one (can't remember her name) are now adults too.

Itchigotchi.

Oh thanks. I'm doing multiple things right now... Thanks for letting us know!