Photo
- - - - -

Tama-Go

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

rrabbitgirl

• rrabbitgirl user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:16 AM ( #324 )

Hi Binary,

Thanks for ur lovely reply. For now, I just have one more question: Do u think the TamaGo is worth buying? I'm not sure if that's been asked, but I would still like to know. :unsure:

Thank you. ~Rrabbit Girl

ShuaRzz

• shuarzz user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:30 AM ( #325 )

Hi Binary,

Thanks for ur lovely reply. For now, I just have one more question: Do u think the TamaGo is worth buying? I'm not sure if that's been asked, but I would still like to know.  :unsure:

Thank you. ~Rrabbit Girl

Heyy (: I asked Binary if the Tama-Go was worth buying too or to wait for a further model and he had replied with: "Drop whatever you're doing, run out to Toys-R-Us buy two of them (so can connect them) and one of each Character Figure." Hope that helped :blink:

:ph34r:

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:58 AM ( #326 )

Binary, do you know what age your character has to be when it turns into and oldie (i.e. 6 yrs., 7, 8, etc.)

The Date Place becomes available at age 6. The oldest I've had a Tama-Go character before getting them married is age 8. I don't know at what age they become an oldie.

rrabbitgirl

• rrabbitgirl user photo

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:51 AM ( #327 )

Thank you, That has been really useful. :D

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 10 August 2010 - 07:59 AM ( #328 )

Aug. 9 continued

8:15 PM Bed time. Wow, that's much earlier than the last few nights.

Aug. 10

Marotchi & Wooltchi woke up at 7:30 AM. Usually Marotchi sleeps in until 8:30 AM. Married life has certainly changed her.

9:06 AM Another happy beep. Still no poo. I really think she's toilet trained now.

I'm not sure if these recent behaviour changes are due to simply getting married, or if they're dependant on who she married. Perhaps things would be different if she married someone like Gozarutchi.

Bunbun-chan

• bunbun-chan user photo

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:58 AM ( #329 )

Oooooh reading your log Binary makes me want one even more! :lol: But... my Toys R' Us is out of them, Walmart won't pick up their freaking phone so I can ask if they have any, and when I was at Target, the rudest dude replied 'Girl, we don't have any of them. We probably won't until later. Just come back some other time, because your wasting it now.' UGH :P the nerve of some people.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 10 August 2010 - 01:11 PM ( #330 )

Oooooh reading your log Binary makes me want one even more! :wacko: But... my Toys R' Us is out of them, Walmart won't pick up their freaking phone so I can ask if they have any, and when I was at Target, the rudest dude replied 'Girl, we don't have any of them. We probably won't until later. Just come back some other time, because your wasting it now.' UGH :wacko: the nerve of some people.

Watch how you say things. They might be taken in a rude manner.

But agreed, the rude people deifinatly don't need to be like that. Its customer service for a rason, not customer rude corner or whatever.... There could be people on break or busy when you call Walmart. Maybe on another phone line... So you should call them at a different time.

BTW, you could report the person at Target for talking to you like that to the manager. Make sure you do have the right person and where they are/were.

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:43 PM ( #331 )

While I was helping someone with a Tama-Go Meal and Snacks Chart project, I discovered something. Tama-Go characters have a favourite food!

The above image contains screen shots of a variety of foods I purchased from the Tama-Go's built-in shop over the past few days.

Notice that for the Sushi Roll, Marotchi's expression is different. When I fed her a Sushi Roll (a meal) some of her Happy hearts filled. Normally, meals fill only Hungry hearts.

Oh yes, also, I confirmed that Marotchi is now toilet trained. Normally, both Marotchi and Wooltchi bounce around a bit on the screen, facing forward (towards me.) At 1:46 PM this afternoon, Wooltchi suddenly stopped moving. He stood quite still, facing me. At the same time, Marotchi turned to her right (so she was facing Wooltchi) and begain rocked back and forth. After doing this for a short while, she hopped onto a toilet by herself. My Tama-Go made a happy sound when she was done. (Sorry, no photos - my camera's batteries were out, being recharged at the time.)

Early this evening, Marotchi went to the park, and met Uwasatchi.

They played in the sandbox for a while.

• tamag9 likes this

Asiangotchi

• asiangotchi user photo

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:13 PM ( #332 )

Those who happen to be complaining about the prices of the Tama-Go, just think of it as buying a brand new video game. Two games (and a shop), I'd say it's fine as it is :(

I forgot to read throughout the log for a few weeks x_x Yoy.

butterkeks

• butterkeks user photo

Posted 10 August 2010 - 11:13 PM ( #333 )

the price in america is okay, but i had to buy it from ebay for nearly 40$ thats why i'm complaining xD

@binary: great pictures! But I have a question... Are there speechbubbles on the TamaGo like on the Tamagotchi Color? Or written letters?

ShuaRzz

• shuarzz user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:47 AM ( #334 )

Thank you, That has been really useful.  :D

lol anytime ;)

and back to Binary's log...YESS!!! They have favorite foods!! I've been waiting for this feature to come since v.1!!! xD
Keep posting many pics!!!! <3

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:06 AM ( #335 )

the price in america is okay, but i had to buy it from ebay for nearly 40$ thats why i'm complaining xD

@binary: great pictures! But I have a question... Are there speechbubbles on the TamaGo like on the Tamagotchi Color? Or written letters?

The only time I've seen a speech bubble is when my character called out to me for help. The bubble had my name written in it.

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:04 AM ( #336 )

Aug.11

Sometime during the night, the stork (or a giant Easter Bunny?) delivered an egg to Marotchi and Wooltchi.

It hatched into a baby girl, Nokotchi.

Today, after having run my Tama-Go for over a month, I found a new remodel style in the shop. The price was 40000p. I didn't buy it - jail is no place to raise a child.

bannasplit22

• bannasplit22 user photo

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:32 AM ( #337 )

hi binary i was wondering what to do when the ! mark shows up do i praise it or do i put it in a time out because everytime i go to praise it it dose that thing where it comes close to the screen dose it do that to you? :D

sorry if i went of topic :P

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:14 AM ( #338 )

It calls sometimes just because its lonely. If you rather it not do that... You can punish it, but I believe it will only remove Happy Hearts... Repeating, might remove friendship hearts.

If you praise it, it will make another happy animation, not the close up but still. It could raise the Happy or Friendship Bar. I cannot confirm this though.

Ooh. I missed some food. I thought I got a good chunk. I bet I have another page to fill of food yet.
I have found Kilalatchi's favorite food is Cereal. (Meal food)
KuroMametchi favorite snack is a ChocoBar. (It used to be meal food.... Its in the right spot now.... :D)

bannasplit22

• bannasplit22 user photo

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:25 AM ( #339 )

thanks sailor rosette

aerbear10

• aerbear10 user photo

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:28 AM ( #340 )

Hi binary,

My Tama-Go character weighs 52 pounds. Is that over-weight, or is it a good weight?
It is a Shelltchi!

Thanks,
AerBear10

Edited by aerbear10, 11 August 2010 - 11:31 AM.