Photo

Tama-Go

• This topic is locked

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 17 August 2010 - 05:09 PM ( #401 )

Aug. 17

Yesterday I purchased a second Tama-Go. I hatched it last night. Currently he's a Mattaritchi.

Today I introduced them to each other.

I've seen them play two different connection games: a hamburger-eating contest, and something that I'm going to call skateboarding.

The hamburger-eating contest is fairly plain. Your Tama-Go character appears at their dining room table, eating a hamburger, then another, and then another. If your character can finish all three, they win, but if they can't then they lose. Note: these hamburgers don't fill any Hungry hearts.

The skateboarding contest is a bit... cartoonish.

Your character starts out standing on their skateboard.

Soon they're moving at a fair clip, but this doesn't seem to be a race. It's a how-close-to-the-edge-can-you-stop contest.

Sometimes things don't work out so well. When the skateboard shoots over the edge, it falls down right away. Memetchi hung in the air for a second before the gravity of the situation occurred to her.

In both cases, the winner is rewarded with a random sum of Gotchi Points. I've seen prizes of 200 p, 500 p, 1000 p, and 2000 p. The winner also gets one of her/his Happy hearts filled.

Instead of playing games, you can have one Tama-Go character simply visit the other.

One character will leave their home, and an AWAY sign will appear on their screen. A short while later, s/he will appear in the other character's home.

They don't stay there for long. Both leave to go to one of several different places, such as the park, or the beach. (I'm guessing that the beach is a seasonal location. I can't imagine they would go there in the middle of winter.)

kitty83

• kitty83 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 August 2010 - 05:25 PM ( #402 )

oh i wish they had in stores here in Canada, anyone know if Canadian stores have these i would like to know where.

Wilfre

• wilfre user photo

Posted 17 August 2010 - 05:28 PM ( #403 )

I might get another tama-go once my online shop goes off and a rake in some money. Did you know that if you have the room with folded sofa and they poop on the floor it looks like they pooped on the sofa. And thats what shelltchi does alot.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 17 August 2010 - 05:30 PM ( #404 )

oh i wish they had in stores here in Canada, anyone know if Canadian stores have these i would like to know where.

Look at the last few pages. People are starting to make mention of Canada stores to have them in stock.
http://www.tamatalk....c=169642&st=360

KuroMametchi64

• kuromametchi64 user photo

Posted 17 August 2010 - 07:43 PM ( #405 )

It's cool that you bought another Tama-Go binary. :mellow:

Asiangotchi

• asiangotchi user photo

Posted 18 August 2010 - 02:39 AM ( #406 )

Are Tama-Gos around in Target? Because I have $16 in a Target gift card, so I thought I'd spend it on a Tama-Go (Plus a few bucks cash, $16 is most of it though)..

rrabbitgirl

• rrabbitgirl user photo

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:48 AM ( #407 )

Hi Binary,

When you connect both tama-goes there will be two more extra games. Will those extra games stay in your tama-go even after you diconnect both?

Thanks.

~RrabbitGirl :P

Tama_dude2010

• tama-dude2010 user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:29 AM ( #408 )

Can you buy The Mametchi faceplate?

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:20 AM ( #409 )

Hi Binary,

When you connect both tama-goes there will be two more extra games. Will those extra games stay in your tama-go even after you diconnect both?

Thanks.

~RrabbitGirl :P

The two new games are connection games - they don't ever exist in your Game Center.

SailorRosette

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:07 AM ( #410 )

Can you buy The Mametchi faceplate?

You can buy any faceplate... But its cheaper just to print them out to size... Which is a trick of its own...

If you want the certain ones that come with a Tama-Go... You need to buy the Tama-Go itself... Otherwise faceplates come with the figures.

But once again... I suggest you just print them out............

bannasplit22

• bannasplit22 user photo

Posted 18 August 2010 - 02:11 PM ( #411 )

hi everyone this has something to do with the growth process i do not know if this has been posted or not on this cause i am very lazy and dont feel like reading there is know even or odd feature because i got kikitchi on the first generation and then again on my second i just found out to day hope i was not off topic and that this was already posted hopefuly not sorry if i did though and you already know please dont be mad :(

SailorRosette

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:55 PM ( #412 )

hi everyone this has something to do with the growth process i do not know if this has been posted or not on this cause i am very lazy and dont feel like reading there is know even or odd feature because i got kikitchi on the first generation and then again on my second i just found out to day hope i was not off topic and that this was already posted hopefuly not sorry if i did though and you already know please dont be mad :(

I think getting babies are random. Some people seem to be getting boys for 1st gen and girls for 2nd.... While mine... and I know a few others are getting the opposite... But don't count this as a glitch... I really doubt they changed how people get babies based on what generation they have. Think of this as just another little tweek on the Tama-Go... Sometimes its random, sometimes its just girl/boy/girl/boy or vise versa...

Don't worry... It maybe a bit better suited in the General discussion spot but... but I doubt anyone will get mad over it. Its a simple question of it being a glitch...

memetchirocks2122321

• memetchirocks2122321 user photo

Posted 18 August 2010 - 08:01 PM ( #413 )

Seroiusly, your all making me jealous with your, Where can you buy tama-go? And, My Tama-Go does this and that! :( :P :P I'm sorry if your offended (as I don't have one yet :( ) It's just that, this is a LOG and should be treated as such. ;) Please go to Tama-Go General Discussion to brag about what it can do, or where you can buy it. :( :(

X memetchirocks2122321 :( B)

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 18 August 2010 - 08:10 PM ( #414 )

hi everyone this has something to do with the growth process i do not know if this has been posted or not on this cause i am very lazy and dont feel like reading there is know even or odd feature because i got kikitchi on the first generation and then again on my second i just found out to day hope i was not off topic and that this was already posted hopefuly not sorry if i did though and you already know please dont be mad ;)

So far it seems adults (actually, all characters from all growth stages) don't seem to be separated into odd/even generation characters. I've seen some other logs (with photos for proof) which show people have had the same character (Lovelitchi, for example) on odd and on even generations.

------------------------------

Aug.18

Not much happened with Memetchi (on my first Tama-Go) today.

My second Tama-Go became a Monpatchi yesterday evening.

/> /> />
When he visited Memetchi this evening, they went out stargazing.

/> />
Later this evening, Monpatchi became a Nonopotchi.

Tamagotchi_luver1103

• tamagotchi-luver1103 user photo

Posted 18 August 2010 - 08:36 PM ( #415 )

You could get Lovelitchi by an even generation and perfect care. It is normal. ;)
Glad to help.

Really? But I got lovelitchi for an odd generation :| I got violetchi for an odd generation too...?
I guess it really doesn't matter. what do you think?

Tamagotchi_luver1103

• tamagotchi-luver1103 user photo

Posted 18 August 2010 - 08:54 PM ( #416 )

>w< My Kilalatchi is taking a bath... but I got quite confused... sometimes before a little exclamation mark appeared... and I had no idea what to do! It had perfect friendship, food, happiness, and such...

oh. When that happens, use praise or time out. I usually use time out...Sometimes, a training bar goes up when you do that. ;)

KuroMametchi64

Posted 18 August 2010 - 09:15 PM ( #417 )

My Gozarutchi ;) just evolved into Ojitchi and he's only 5 years old. :(

lolia squid

• lolia-squid user photo

Posted 18 August 2010 - 09:22 PM ( #418 )

i got my tama-go and have not been able to access tamatown
maybe its my browser? maybe its been down on and off? im new to the site so pm me if you would like or have any info thanks

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:51 AM ( #419 )

My Gozarutchi  :( just evolved into Ojitchi and he's only 5 years old.  :angry:

Do you mean that you hatched him 5 days ago, or his age counter shows 5?

Have you been setting the clock back and forth a lot?

And why did you post here: http://www.tamatalk....dpost&p=3008366 that your Necktietchi turned into a Ojitchi at age 4? Do you have two Tama-Go?

KuroMametchi64

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:53 AM ( #420 )

Yes, I do have two Tama-Go.

The age counter says 5.