Photo
- - - - -

Tama-Go

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

aerbear10

• aerbear10 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:33 AM ( #341 )

Oh, and one more guestion, how many training bars does a tama have to have to be potty trained??

Thanks Again!
AerBear10

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:41 AM ( #342 )

Hi binary,

My Tama-Go character weighs 52 pounds. Is that over-weight, or is it a good weight?
It is a Shelltchi!

Thanks,
AerBear10

7 times you need to catch your Tama before it goes on the floor. Then a few Praise after it uses the bathroom. It Then it will be fully trained.

52 pounds isn't bad... But it could loose some weight. Depends on the Age. It will start being slow after it gains so much. If it reaches 99pounds (max) It will not do anything until you give it medicine. Then will leave piles of poo on the floor. Which is normal just clean it up.

(Age Base Weight)
Baby-5lb
Toddler-10lb
Teen-20lb
Adult-30lb

BTW, Please Edit your posts if you were the last to post instead of making another post. Thanks!

Edited by SailorRosette, 11 August 2010 - 11:42 AM.

Bunbun-chan

• bunbun-chan user photo

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:43 PM ( #343 )

I find the fact that they offer a Jail as a house quite hilarious. XD

aerbear10

• aerbear10 user photo

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:52 PM ( #344 )

7 times you need to catch your Tama before it goes on the floor. Then a few Praise after it uses the bathroom. It Then it will be fully trained.

52 pounds isn't bad... But it could loose some weight. Depends on the Age. It will start being slow after it gains so much. If it reaches 99pounds (max) It will not do anything until you give it medicine. Then will leave piles of poo on the floor. Which is normal just clean it up.

(Age Base Weight)
Baby-5lb
Toddler-10lb
Teen-20lb
Adult-30lb

BTW, Please Edit your posts if you were the last to post instead of making another post. Thanks!

Thanks for the help! Sorry, I didn't know how to edit at first, I will next time though :( How does a tama lose weight?? I usually fed it when a hungry heart drops, is that good?

Edited by aerbear10, 11 August 2010 - 05:54 PM.

SailorRosette

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:06 PM ( #345 )

Thanks for the help! Sorry, I didn't know how to edit at first, I will next time though :( How does a tama lose weight?? I usually fed it when a hungry heart drops, is that good?

Its okay. The Admins perfer you to edit posts instead of creating another post.... Its eaiser that way unless of corse you o longer have the edit button. Eventually it gets locked into what you have posted.

To lose weight, you need to play games with your Tama-Go. Then it will slowly loose weight. I perfer to play Bug Shoot since its a bit more simple for me. It seems to loose weight faster. But keep in mind it can loose hungry hearts while playing games too.

I've been making a weight gain food chart in my log. There is some things there. But the best food to feed is Fish and Pears from what I've found so far. Those add no weight t your tamagotchi character. I still need to add more food to it. Right now I'm just writing it down since its easier thn editing your posts all the time when your tama eats.

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:26 PM ( #346 )

Also, their weight goes down a bit every time they poo.

aerbear10

• aerbear10 user photo

Posted 12 August 2010 - 08:39 AM ( #347 )

Thanks for the help, binary and SailorRosette!! I will look at your log SailorRosette, I have seen binary's already, thanks for making such a good log:)

aerbear10

PS Love your avatar, binary! Yours too SailorRosette:)

SailorRosette

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:34 AM ( #348 )

Your welcome. Thank you.

Thanks for the addition Binary!

musta lintu32

• musta-lintu32 user photo

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:38 AM ( #349 )

I saw that you have logged in with all Tama-go characters, Binary.
Did you get anything when you login with all characters?

tamadot12

• tamadot12 user photo

Posted 12 August 2010 - 01:03 PM ( #350 )

I haven't known Bandai to pixel things all that great. I think that's a barn (if it already isn't obvous to EVERYONE :gozarutchi:

ShAwDy_1

• shawdy-1 user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 12 August 2010 - 01:40 PM ( #351 )

While I was helping someone with a Tama-Go Meal and Snacks Chart project, I discovered something. Tama-Go characters have a favourite food!

I'm busy with some charts for the Tama-Go as well, and I also noticed the same thing with my Mametchi. His favorite food is Omelette. Check it out here in my Tama-Go Log. It's in the first post that shows up. (August 8) I have to update but I'm a bit lazy.

Just thought I'd share that bit of info with you.

~shawdy~ :D

SailorRosette

Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:48 PM ( #352 )

If you're making a food weight chart. I have some in my log. But I will be adding to it when I have many more foods. (2 page)

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:17 PM ( #353 )

Thanks for the information. I'm not making a chart at the moment, but maybe I will later. For now, I'm just helping someone else gather some photos and prices of the foods you can buy in the Tama-Go's built-in shop.

I saw that you have logged in with all Tama-go characters, Binary.
Did you get anything when you login with all characters?

A special present, "All star poster 2" is received when you've logged on as every character.

Also, there are eight dolls that can be received. You'll receive one doll when you log in as any of these characters: Kinotchi, Belltchi, Kilalatchi, Mikazukitchi, Wooltchi, Oyajitchi, Lovelitchi, Pipotchi

I haven't known Bandai to pixel things all that great. I think that's a barn (if it already isn't obvous to EVERYONE ;)

In some other Tama-Go logs I've been following, there are pictures of after that style was installed, and it definitely looks like a jail rather than a barn.

---------

Aug.12

Nothing new to report today.

7:45 PM Here are some photos of the family brushing their teeth together

memetchirocks2122321

• memetchirocks2122321 user photo

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:05 PM ( #354 )

Wow Binary, I can't even keep a log for two days. AND THATS WITHOUT PICTURES!!!!! :lol: :lol: You must be watching that thing like 24/7!! :P Well anyway, good luck caring for your tama. :D Awesome log by the way. ;) :) :nazotchi: :)

tamagotchilove<3

• tamagotchilove<3 user photo

Posted 12 August 2010 - 08:40 PM ( #355 )

Wow! great log! hope you check out mine! it's in my signature!

nextboost

• nextboost user photo

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:11 PM ( #356 )

for some reason my remodeling backgrounds never changed. they are all the same four backgrounds

tamagotchilove<3

• tamagotchilove<3 user photo

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:13 PM ( #357 )

for some reason my remodeling backgrounds never changed. they are all the same four backgrounds

Just wait until your tamagotchi gets married then a new one should appear!