Photo
- - - - -

Tama-Go

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tama1237

• tama1237 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 August 2010 - 01:02 PM ( #421 )

i have a question is the tama-go out in grand rapids,michigan? :) [COLOR=blue]

Jaeg

• jaeg user photo

Posted 19 August 2010 - 01:17 PM ( #422 )

Binary, I'm not sure if your experimenting with generations or not still but if it helps out I got a Necktiechi at gen 1. I thought I'd have to wait till 2 gen, I'm glad I got him on the first go.

*Edit - Probably should tell you how I got him.

Yesterday when he was a toddler (Ashirukutchi) I didn't play any games and kept his happy hearts at zero. I believe I had 3 care misses by the time he became Monopatchi which I guess is a bad care teen afterwards I filled his happy hearts back up and treated him better getting his friendship up. The next day I let his happy hearts drain again and had two more care misses.

His training is one notch from being full and his friendship is a 1/2 heart away from being full.

Also I have a question. Does the park actually raise anything? It's fun to watch him play with other tamas and me and my brother have ours visting each other a lot as well.

Edited by Jaeg, 19 August 2010 - 01:41 PM.

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 19 August 2010 - 06:13 PM ( #423 )

From what I've seen posted in others' logs, it seems you can get any character on any generation. The don't seem to be separated into odd generation / even generation characters.

I think the park is only for your entertainment. It also gives you a peek at some of the other characters you could raise.

------------------------------

Aug.19

During one of Memetchi's visits to Nonopotchi today, they went to the park. After playing together on the swings for a while, they both got off, then... she turned towards him and... kissed him!

(Sorry, no photo. I wasn't expecting it, and it didn't occur again during repeat visits.)

Their current friendship level is 2 happy faces & 2 neutral faces.

tamaluver579

• tamaluver579 user photo

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:14 PM ( #424 )

Actually, I noticed this a lot. Every time you go to the park and someone is there you fill up 1/4 of a friendship heart. I've done it millions of times and I always have full friendship afterwards :wacko: :unsure:

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:30 AM ( #425 )

Sorry for using confusing wording. When I said "friendship level" I meant their relationship level (which can be seen in the Book icon's Friends list.)

memetchirocks2122321

• memetchirocks2122321 user photo

Posted 20 August 2010 - 03:21 PM ( #426 )

Oooooh la la! Lookz like zomebody iz in love! Ahhhhh, ze old Amoure... :lol: :P

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 20 August 2010 - 07:27 PM ( #427 )

Aug.20

Nothing new happened today.

Memetchi is 7. Even though the Date Place was available to her, starting yesterday, I haven't let her get married yet. My plan is to allow both Mametchi and Nonopotchi (currently age 4) to become oldies, then mate them by to each other by connection. I'm hoping this will allow me to get either Oyajitchi or Grippatchi.

--------------------------------------------------------

I've got to go away on a family vacation for the next two weeks. I'll probably not have access to internet while away, so I'm going to close this topic to prevent it from gathering off-topic spam.

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 04 September 2010 - 06:44 PM ( #428 )

Aug. 21 (Saturday)

Vacation travel day for me.

I kept Memetchi's (age 8) & Nonopotchi's (age 5) Hungry and Happy hearts from emptying by feeding meals and snacks. After we reached the motel, they played the built-in games to bring their weight back down.

To prevent them from unintentionally mating when they connect, I erased them from each other's Friends list.
--------------------------------------------------
Aug. 22 (Sunday)

Vacation travel day for me.

6:45 AM. We'll be entering a new time-zone this morning. To avoid confusion later on, I decided to change my Tama-Go's clocks before they woke up. Memetchi wakes up at 8:00 AM, and Nonopotchi wakes up at 8:15 AM. So, at about 6:45 AM, I set their clocks ahead by one hour.

8:20 AM (Tama-Go time) When I sent Memetchi to the shop to see what foods were available, I found all items listed as "sold." Oops. I guess I skipped over their shops restock time. I set their clocks back to 7:29 AM, waited a few minutes, then set them forward to the correct time. Still "sold." Tried again, going back to 6:59 AM, waited a few minutes, then forward to 1 minute before each of their wake-up times. Still, everything is "sold."

Shop restock times are normally whenever they wake up, 11:00 AM, 3:00 PM, and 6:00 PM. Early this afternoon, I found Memetchi's shop had restocked, and now had foods available for purchase. Nonopotchi's shop hadn't restock. All day long, his shop showed everything as already having been "sold."

Another side-effect of changing the clock is that Memetchi's age stayed at 8 and Nonopotchi's age stayed at 5 today.
Aug. 23 (Monday)

Memetchi's stats now say she's age 9, and Nonopotchi's stats now say he's age 6.
(Memetchi's parents left her in my care on Aug. 13, so today she should be 10 rather than 9. Nonopotchi was hatched on Aug. 16, so today he should be 7 rather than 6.)
Aug. 24 (Tues.)

Nothing new.
Aug. 25 (Weds.)

Everything going fine.
Aug. 26 (Thursday)

Ages listed in stats: Memetchi age 12, Nonopotchi age 9

Experimented with clock settings to get Nonopotchi's age to where it should be.
1. set clock to 11:59 PM Aug.25 then waited about 2 minutes. Age still 9.
2. set clock to 6:59 AM Aug.26 then waited about 2 minutes. Age now 10.

Tried with Memetchi's.
1. set clock to 6:59 AM Aug.26 then waited about 2 minutes. Age now 13.

I'm not sure why this didn't correct their ages when I tried it on Aug. 22.

Ages listed in stats: Memetchi age 13, Nonopotchi age 10.
Aug. 27 (Fri.)

Nothing new.
Aug. 28 (Sat.)

Everything going fine except Nonopotchi was accidently paused for several hours today.
Aug. 29 (Sun.)

Nonopotchi is age 13. Memetchi is age 16 -- and still hasn't changed into Otokitchi. I'm beginning to think that perhaps only low-train characters change, or maybe some event is necessary to trigger the change.

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 04 September 2010 - 06:46 PM ( #429 )

Aug. 30 (Monday)

/>
/> />
Finally! Memetchi became Otokotchi today, at age 17.

Here are times I've seen on my Tama-Go
Marriage + 2 sunrises = egg
Egg + 10 minutes = hatches (parents remain)
Hatch + 2 midnights = parents leave (baby is yours to take care of)
Baby + 55 minutes = toddler
Toddler + 24 hours = teen
Teen + 24 hours = adult
Adult + 15* days (age 17) = oldie
(* includes a few hours accidently paused)

This is the oldest age at which I've seen an adult transform into an oldie. Most other English-language Tamagotchis usually transform at around age 10. Adults on the Japanese-language EnTama usually become oldies at around age 16. Perhaps Tama-Go are suppossed to transform at an earlier age -- but mine is late due to the age problem I had when I changed the clock for the new time-zone on August 22.

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 04 September 2010 - 06:48 PM ( #430 )

Aug. 31 (Tues)

Otokitchi woke up at 7:30 AM

For those who where asking earlier: yes, the Date Place is available to oldies. To verify this, I sent Otokitchi there this morning to see if she would meet anyone. During her first three visits, she met Tarakotchi, Wooltchi, and Kuchipatchi. On her fourth visit, she met Ojitchi. (No, I didn't allow her to mate.)

/>
Otokitchi's favourite food is Fries.

/>
/> />
News Flash! Nonopotchi just now (7:20 PM, age 15) turned into Ojitchi.

/>
Ojitchi's favourite food is Fries. (I was not able to determine Nonopotchi's favourite food.)

/> />
At about 7:45 PM both brushed their teeth.

/> />
My, what clean dentures you have.

During the getting-to-know-each-other leading up to mating-by-connection, Otokitchi & Ojitchi went through many relationship levels.

/> />
/>
During the relationship level represented by two happy faces and two plain faces, Otokitchi or Ojitchi would sometimes kiss each other on the cheek after visiting.

/> />
During the relationship level represented by three happy faces and one plain face, Otokitchi and Ojitchi would often share a passionate kiss before parting.

/> />
At about 8:30 PM tonight, I Otokitchi and Ojitchi mated by connection. After 39 connections, their relationship level reached four happy faces. On their 40th connection, I selected VISIT in the connect menu, then pressed the B (middle) button on my green Tama-Go (Otokitchi's.) Both characters left their homes. Shortly, they arrived at a chapel on my white Tama-Go (Ojitchi's.) After the ceremony and reception, they appeared in Ojitchi's home with an egg between them. A moment later, the egg hatched into two Nokotchi (female babies). Immediately after this, Otokitchi returned to my green Tama-Go with one of the babies.

8:45 PM - bedtime for both

Here are my observations regarding the number of connections required to achieve each relationship level, for opposite-genders of mating age.
connections relationship
----------- ------------
_00_________non-existant
_01-03______one plain face
_04-08______two plain faces
_09-12______three plain faces
_13-17______four plain faces
_18-23______one happy face & three plain faces
_24-29______two happy faces & two plain faces
_30-38______three happy faces & one plain face
_39-________four happy faces
_40_________mated

Sometimes while visiting each other, they dine together. When they do so, they actually consume a meal. Hungry hearts are filled, and their weights go up. Even though it appears two portions are being comsumed, inventory goes down by only one count.

While playing the connection game that I call skateboard I saw a few different endings tonight.
(1) They both safely stopped at the very edge of the dropoff, but then Ojitchi's slowly rolled back a few pixels, making Otokitchi the winner.
(2) Both of their skateboards flew over the edge, but Ojitchi was able to hop off and land safely, making him the winner. (Otokitchi went down with her skateboard.)

For both Otokitchi & Ojitchi, base weight is 30 LB.

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 04 September 2010 - 06:51 PM ( #431 )

September 1, 2010 (Wednesday)
(hatch + one midnight. A parent is still with each baby)

Tama-Go bedtimes are quite variable. Last night both Otokitchi & Ojitchi went to bed at the same time, 8:45 PM. Even though both were given idential care, tonight one went to bed at 8:15 PM, and the other at 8:45 PM.
----------------------------
September 2, 2010 (Thursday)
(hatch + two midnights. The parents are now gone)

Green Gen 6: Nokotchi woke up alone at 7:30 AM

White Gen 2: Nokotchi woke up alone at 7:30 AM

Both changed into Grippatchi at 8:24 AM and promptly went back to bed.

Now here's an interesting situation. As I've noted before, you can't train babies, and you can't train adults; only toddlers & teens can be trained. So, unless they've made an exception for her, Grippatchi will always have a 0 Train level.

Grippatchi (both) woke at 8:30 AM. Base weight is 35 LB.

8:33 AM I caught them doing the pee-pee wiggle dance and was able to activate their toilet icons in time. Train stayed at 0.

Grippatchi's favourite food is Smoothie.

Here are some photos of one Grippatchi visiting the other.

6:30 PM, bathtime.

8:30 PM, time for brushing teeth.

Bedtime tonight was 9:40 PM for my white Tama-Go, and 10:00 PM for my green Tama-Go.
----------------------------
Sept.3 (2 x Grippatchi, age 1)

The Date Place is not available yet (but then I didn't expect it to be, considering it's been only one day.)
  • Aliciavz88 likes this

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 04 September 2010 - 06:53 PM ( #432 )

Sept.4 (Saturday)

They're now age 2. The Date Place is not available yet.

Tonight, both went to bed at 9:30 PM.

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 05 September 2010 - 06:18 AM ( #433 )

Sept.5 (Sunday)

They're now age 3. The Date Place is not available yet.

/>

/>
I'm not sure how long it's been open, but* this morning was the first time I visited Flower Hills Park.

(*Edit: I found Tamafan777's topic dated Aug.26, telling everyone it's open.)

/>

/>
There's a shop inside the windmill.

Edited by binary, 05 September 2010 - 06:57 AM.

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:43 AM ( #434 )

Sept.6 (Monday)

Both Grippatchis are age 4 today (and the Date Place is still not available.)

---------------

Sept.7 (Tuesday)

They're now age 5. (Date Place not open yet. I imagine it'll be tomorrow.)

I was going to take some photos of them while using the various Character Figures attached, but somehow tonight was busy and I didn't get any free time until after they were both asleep.

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:13 PM ( #435 )

Sept.8 (Age = 6)

The Date Place became available today.
During their first visits, my Grippatchis met Necktietchi & Wooltchi.

Before they finally decide on a mate, my Grippatchis decided to see take a tour through the Tama-Go Character Figures.

We bought this rabbit costume from Mametchi's shop. It stayed on while she played games.

I didn't know the teddy bear in Chamametchi's shop was so huge. Grippatchi loved snuggling up to it.

Hmmm... I think this dress looked better on the rack in Memetchi's shop.

At Kuchipatchi's restaurant Grippatchi had Shark Fin. Yum(?)

We purchased wildflower from Violetchi. Later, she and Grippatchi played in them.

What happened? Did you get lost in the wildflowers? We waited for you, but after a while we just gave up and finished Ringotchi's delicious donuts. (Next time, try to be on time, Ok?)

This evening, both Grippatchis got married.

My green Tama-Go Grippatchi married Gozarutchi. (Sorry, the photo of their kiss didn't come out well. :( )

After the wedding, they went home and had a meal of Beef Bowl.

And my white Tama-Go Grippatchi married Wooltchi.

After the wedding, the went home and... brushed their teeth. :P

Then they had a meal of Lobster.

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:26 PM ( #436 )

Sept.8 continued.

Tamatown gets dark at night now. (A while ago, Bandai America said they would do this, but tonight was the first time I've actually seen it.)

/>
I guess my Grippatchis find the water too hot, or maybe too wet.

/>
Can you find my Grippatchis? There're hiding.

kaera

• kaera user photo

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:31 PM ( #437 )

Binary, can we buy and store items like the previous tamagotchi versions? I remember being able to buy items like hats, balls, slides and various toys (on the tamagotchi itself and on tamatown) that can be kept and used any time you want to. Tama-Go doesn't seem to have this option? D:

Jaeg

• jaeg user photo

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:52 PM ( #438 )

You won't have to buy the item again but you can only access it while the figure is attached.

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 09 September 2010 - 04:49 AM ( #439 )

Binary, can we buy and store items like the previous tamagotchi versions? I remember being able to buy items like hats, balls, slides and various toys (on the tamagotchi itself and on tamatown) that can be kept and used any time you want to. Tama-Go doesn't seem to have this option? D:

When you attach certain Tama-Go Character Figures, a toybox / closet / cabinet appears in your character's livingroom. Items purchased from the shop on those Character Figures are stored in there. Your Tama-Go character can play with / use / wear items from that Character Figure only while that Character Figure is attached. If you detach that Character Figure, the toybox / closet / cabinet disappears. It re-appears the next time you attach the Character Figure. Your Tama-Go remembers which items you've purchased, so as Jaeg mentioned, for multiple-use items, you don't have to purchase them again.

Serrafina_Pekkala has created a topic about which items are available from each Tama-Go Character Figure. Here's the link: http://www.tamatalk....howtopic=170307

Oxiecraft

• oxiecraft user photo

Posted 09 September 2010 - 11:05 AM ( #440 )

wow! your twin Grippatchis looks so cool... they are really looks like sisters in Tamatown :D Binary, I want you to try marrying your Tama-Go to other previous versions like V5, V5.5, V6... :P I don't have a Tama-Go yet... I want to know what will happen :furawatchi:

- Oxie :)