Photo
- - - - -

Tama-Go

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:35 PM ( #441 )

wow! your twin Grippatchis looks so cool... they are really looks like sisters in Tamatown :) Binary, I want you to try marrying your Tama-Go to other previous versions like V5, V5.5, V6... :P I don't have a Tama-Go yet... I want to know what will happen :)

- Oxie :P

It's too late to try that with my Grippatchis, but I'll keep your request in mind for a future generation.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sept.9 (Thursday)

As I saw with Marotchi back around August 9-10, marriage increases a Tama-Go character's maturity. Instead of sleeping in until 8:30 AM, Grippatchi got up at 7:30 AM this morning. Instead of making a mess on the floor, Grippatchi is now toilet trained.

/> />
6:30 PM - Bath Time!

/>
I remember reading on someone's log that some of the items purchased from a Character Figure shop can be used by the whole family. Unfortunately, it seems the Rabbit Costume isn't one of them. They do make a cute couple like this though, so soft and fuzzy.

/>
Speaking of soft and fuzzy, both Grippatchi and Wooltchi snuggled up to the Teddy Bear we purchased in Chamametchi's shop.

/>
Wooltchi got quite a surprise when Grippatchi decided to put on the Dress from Memetchi's shop.

/>
Re-visiting the shop on the Memetchi Character Figure tonight, we found a Wedding Dress. That's much better.

/>
Grippatchi and Wooltchi enjoyed play with Violetchi in her wildflowers.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:38 PM ( #442 )

I see this topic has been re-unlocked again....

I've connected my Music Stars to my Tama-Go. They show up completely in the register (Friends List) They can marry if they are both at full friendship.

V5.5/Celeb can connect BUT I don't think they can marry due to Nozotchi showing up... As in an Unknown Character. Since they have multiple characters... I'm sure it still shows Nozotchi with a pure family..... Although I can't confirm that since I don't normally get pure families.

V5, Mine ALL freaked out at connecting together. They are not even to show up in the register. I have had all 4 to try to connect.... (One being my Celeb) The V5 wanted to restart after connecting together. If you want to call that connection anyway....

I'm fairly certain all of the other connections would do the same... but those aren't suppose to connect at all. I thought the V5 and newer were suppose to.... So V5.5/Celeb, MusicStars connect....

And OF Corse, They need to be of age to marry. (Both Tamas) an Marry Option should show up, but I believe the Marry selection should be made on the Tama-Go since some characters are not adults/ or available on the previous Tamagotchi.....

Edited by SailorRosette, 09 September 2010 - 05:41 PM.

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:42 PM ( #443 )

If the Download / Reset menu appears when you try to connect, it means you have a low battery. Replace the battery with a fresh one, and this problem should go away.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:58 PM ( #444 )

If the Download / Reset menu appears when you try to connect, it means you have a low battery. Replace the battery with a fresh one, and this problem should go away.

Nope. All MY 3 normal v5 all freak out. They get a fresh battery each time I do test runs with connections and such. I get no chicken/round guy or whatever.... It just Freaks out and then asks to download or reset....

It could be just mine... They don't generally connect that much between them. It has No chance of connecting to my V5s.... I wouldn't know what would be the issue since the battery is always fresh.

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:15 PM ( #445 )

Sept.9 continued

7:45 PM Brushing teeth.

Even though they're both married, my Gorippatchis like to visit one another.

:) Did you ever wonder what each spouse did while Gorippatchi was out? Well, now you know. :P
  • Aliciavz88 likes this

KuroMametchi64

• kuromametchi64 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:33 PM ( #446 )

Poor Wooltchi and Gozarutchi.

...how does Gozarutchi get the tooth brush under his mask to brush his teeth? :)

Edited by KuroMametchi64, 09 September 2010 - 08:34 PM.

patrickthewumboer

• patrickthewumboer user photo

Posted 10 September 2010 - 06:04 PM ( #447 )

Hey Binary! Two Questions!

1. Isn't Grippatchi an Oldie?

2.Where did you go on vacation? :(

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 10 September 2010 - 06:26 PM ( #448 )

Hey Binary! Two Questions!

1. Isn't Grippatchi an Oldie?

2.Where did you go on vacation? :(

1. Grippatchi isn't an oldie. She's the adult child of Otokitchi & Ojitchi who where mated by connection.

2. To our cottage by the ocean, with my family.

------------------------

Sept.10 (Friday)

/> />
7:30 AM - an egg on screen between Grippatchi and her spouse. (Green Tama-Go on left, white Tama-Go on right)

/> />
7:40 AM - both eggs hatched into a Nokotchi (female baby)
  • Aliciavz88 likes this

Jaeg

• jaeg user photo

Posted 11 September 2010 - 06:35 AM ( #449 )

If you leave the lights on after they fall asleep long enough that the attention icon disappears I think it's counted as a care miss. I purposely did it twice and now I have a Memetchi which according the the chart takes two care misses. This could be a great way to get care misses. I'm wondering if I can change the time to their bed time and keep doing this to get a controlled number of care misses. Possibilities.
  • jcerana likes this

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 11 September 2010 - 12:01 PM ( #450 )

Sept.10 continued

Bed time (for both) was 8:45 PM

-------------------------------------
Sept.11 (Saturday)

/>
While connecting my green Tama-Go and white Tama-Go at about 1:25 PM today, the low battery screen came up on my green Tama-Go. These batteries lasted since I first hatched it, at 7:25 PM on June 30, 2010. 74 days is fairly good, considering they were only cheap alkalines; about $2 for the pair of them.

Well... I guess this marks a good place to end this log. I think I'll let my green Tama-Go stay in stasis for a while, and continue running (but not publicly logging) my white Tama-Go.
  • AggyK2, jcerana, Peanut05 and 3 others like this