Photo
- - - - -

Tama-Go

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

jacqueheartstamas

• jacqueheartstamas user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:53 PM ( #69 )

Thank you so much! And man that thing is huge, I like it likethat easier to find :D

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 08 July 2010 - 05:59 PM ( #70 )

Sorry Binary if this had already been asked. Does Tama-Go have a download button when you put the batteries in again? OR do you have to start all over?

Sorry, I don't know. The Quick Start Guide doesn't mention it, and I'm not enthusiastic about the idea of trying it - just in case there is no Download feature.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

July 8. Age 8, Violetchi woke up at 7:30 AM

10:30 AM beeped for attention. No reason. Just lonely?
purchased foods from the shop: Beef Bowl, 450p; Lobster, 1000p; Steak, 2500p; Donut, 180p

11:45 AM happy beep
current stats:
25 lbs, 2 hungry, 4 happy
purchased foods from the shop: Muffin, 320p; Donut, 180p; Popcorn, 180p; Beef Bowl, 450p

3:36 PM
current stats:
25 lbs, 0 Hungry, 2 Happy
fed Hot Dog
26 lbs, 1 Hungry, 2 Happy
Scone
27 lbs, 2 Hungry, 2 Happy
Sushi Roll
28 lbs, 3 Hungry, 2 Happy
Steak
30 lbs, 5 Hungry, 2 Happy

purchased foods from the shop: Sushi, 2000p; Donut, 180p; Popcorn, 180p; Noodles, 750p

played Long Jumper, reached 10 points, won 200 GP
29 lbs, 5 Hungry, 3 Happy

played Long Jumper, reached 63 points, won 600 GP
27 lbs, 4 Hungry, 5 Happy

6:27 PM, stats check:
25 lbs, 2 Hungry hearts, 3 Happy hearts

purchased foods from the shop: Sausage, 120p; Pudding, 200p; Pasta, 650p; Muffin, 320p

6:30 Bath time

At about 7:06 I sent Violetchi to the Date Place, where she met Kuromametchi.

She accepted his proposal.

After their first kiss, Kuromametchi moved into Violetchi's house.

Feeding a meal or snack gives it to both. (Note: it still counts against your food inventory as only one serving.)

When you activate the Door icon, the Date Place is no longer listed as a selection. When you select one of the locations, only Violetchi goes out; Kuromametchi stays home.

Here's the new C-button reaction.

As you can see, there's no baby yet. I'm guessing the baby will appear at daybreak. Now the question is, if it does, will the parents stick around to take care of it for a while?

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 08 July 2010 - 07:29 PM ( #71 )

At about 7:45 PM I noticed they were both brushing their teeth.

8:15 PM Bed time

nokotchi

• nokotchi user photo

Posted 08 July 2010 - 08:00 PM ( #72 )

Yeah, I didn't read the first page. :)

cutiepie1025836

• cutiepie1025836 user photo

Posted 08 July 2010 - 08:02 PM ( #73 )

:) :) id really love it if anyone could share their tama-go login code because it will not come to some countries 4 at least 5 months and some people would really like 2 loginn as a tama-go character

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 09 July 2010 - 06:29 AM ( #74 )

Mini update.

July 9. They woke up at 7:30 AM. Violetchi is age 9. Still no baby.

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 09 July 2010 - 07:49 PM ( #75 )

9:00 AM I noticed Violetchi had a strained look on her face. I activated the toilet icon and discovery that yes, that's what it was. So, I guess when there're two characters on screen there isn't room to show the pee-pee dance wiggle lines. (Note: only Violetchi sat on the toilet.)

10:30 AM beeped for attention. Icon turned off when I pressed a button.
Current stats: 25 lbs, 5 Hungry, 4 Happy

12:20 PM happy beep.
Current stats: 25 lbs, 3 Hungry, 3 Happy

1:30 PM beeped for attention. Icon turned off when I pressed a button.
Current stats: 25 lbs, 3 Hungry, 3 Happy

3:40 PM happy beep.
Current stats: 25 lbs, 1 Hungry, 2 Happy
Visited the shop and purchased foods: Donut, 180p; Ice Cream, 200p; Pineapple, 500p; Teriyaki Chicken, 780p

After purchasing foods, Violetchi re-visited the shop to check for new remodeling styles. We were in luck - there a new one. It seems to be a traditional Japanese style. The price was 50000p. I like this style, so I asked Violetchi to purchase it.

5:02 PM
current stats: 25 lbs, 1 Hungry, 1 Happy

5:28 PM
current stats: 25 lbs, 0 Hungry, 1 Happy (once again, didn't beep when hit 0)
fed Sausage
26 lbs, 1 Hungry, 1 Happy
Teriyaki Chicken
27 lbs, 2 Hungry, 1 Happy
Beef Bowl
29 lbs, 3 Hungry, 1 Happy
Pasta
30 lbs, 4 Hungry, 1 Happy
Noodles
31 lbs, 5 Hungry, 1 Happy

played Long Jumper, reached 46 points
29 lbs, 5 Hungry, 2 Happy
Long Jumper, won
25 lbs, 5 Hungry, 5 Happy

6:30 PM bath time. Notice the bathtub room has also been remodeled.

7:00 PM Violetchi used the toilet by herself.

7:30 PM Beeped for attention for no reason. Icon turned off as soon as I pressed a button.

About 7:45 PM I saw they were brushing their teeth together. Sorry, no photo. From the background, it appeared they were in the bathtub room.

8:15 PM Bed time.

So, now I'm back to where I was at this time last night -- wondering when they'll have a baby, and how long they'll stick around afterwards.

luix100

• luix100 user photo

Posted 09 July 2010 - 08:32 PM ( #76 )

awsome this is like the color tamagotchi is only that is not in color

misgav

• misgav user photo

Posted 09 July 2010 - 09:24 PM ( #77 )

im so not going to buy tama go! they chang it to much! and its to big too! i love my new and first tama that i got today! its small and not fut like tama go >_<

ipickee

• ipickee user photo

Posted 09 July 2010 - 10:26 PM ( #78 )

im so not going to buy tama go! they chang it to much! and its to big too! i love my new and first tama that i got today! its small and not fut like tama go >_<

This is the first major adjustment they've made to the standard tamagotchi in years. I suggest you reserve judgment until you've actually seen one in action. It does look big and bulky, but it also has some fantastic upgrades. You enjoy whatever little one you've purchased, many of the rest of us will be more than happy to experience the upgrade.

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo

Posted 09 July 2010 - 10:40 PM ( #79 )

This is the first major adjustment they've made to the standard tamagotchi in years. I suggest you reserve judgment until you've actually seen one in action. It does look big and bulky, but it also has some fantastic upgrades. You enjoy whatever little one you've purchased, many of the rest of us will be more than happy to experience the upgrade.

Mmm, FIRST major adjustment? I wouldn't go that far. :ph34r: If anything, I think it's kind of like a step back, since it's not in color. I mean, what's up with that? Plus, no need to be like that, people have the right to have their own opinion. Wouldn't want people to be afraid of expressing their own ideas. I'm open, for sure, but I'm not warming up to the new one quite yet either. Yes, many people will enjoy the new Tamagotchi but many others out there who have grown up with Tamagotchi since the late '90s also enjoy what the vintage, "little ones" have to offer. :D

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:33 AM ( #80 )

binary i have a question did you choose this tamago type or did they just send you a random one and do you know anyone who got senta kuchipatchi one coz i wanna see it in its box and stuff :) thx

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 10 July 2010 - 05:13 AM ( #81 )

binary i have a question did you choose this tamago type or did they just send you a random one and do you know anyone who got senta kuchipatchi one coz i wanna see it in its box and stuff :) thx

The color was selected for me at random.

Mothra received a Kuchipatchi (white-shell) one. Here's a link to the Tama-Go page on her site: http://www.tamenagerie.com/tamago.html (However, she currently doesn't have any photos of the packaging posted.)

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 10 July 2010 - 06:36 AM ( #82 )

The color was selected for me at random.

Mothra received a Kuchipatchi (white-shell) one. Here's a link to the Tama-Go page on her site: http://www.tamenagerie.com/tamago.html (However, she currently doesn't have any photos of the packaging posted.)

:) :ph34r: :D B) thx binary the vid looks coool im definetly getting the white one it is boyish and has my fav charector !!!!!!! thx once again :D

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 10 July 2010 - 09:33 AM ( #83 )

July 10. (Saturday)

7:30 AM When Kuromametchi & Violetchi woke up this morning, there was an egg on the screen, between them.
All buttons were inactive at this time.

7:40 AM The egg hatched. Buttons can be used now.

The stats screens still shows Violetchi, age 10, gen.1

When Violetchi went shopping, Kuromametchi and the baby stayed home. She purchased Yogurt, 800p; Fried Chicken, 320p; Popcorn, 180p; Pineapple, 500p

When fed a meal or snack, the whole family sits at the table.

9:37 AM Happy beep.

10:30 AM Beeped for attention for no reason. When I pressed a button, the family did a C-button reaction, and the attention icon turned off.

11:26 AM More shopping: Pasta, 650p; Beef Bowl, 450p; Crepe, 280p; Scone, 180p.

ipickee

• ipickee user photo

Posted 10 July 2010 - 09:48 AM ( #84 )

I can't believe the time line from marriage to having the baby. I wonder if the parents will stick around tor two nights, like on the TMGC+C...

Mmm, FIRST major adjustment?  I wouldn't go that far.  :ph34r:  If anything, I think it's kind of like a step back, since it's not in color.  I mean, what's up with that?  Plus, no need to be like that, people have the right to have their own opinion.  Wouldn't want people to be afraid of expressing their own ideas.  I'm open, for sure, but I'm not warming up to the new one quite yet either.  Yes, many people will enjoy the new Tamagotchi but many others out there who have grown up with Tamagotchi since the late '90s also enjoy what the vintage, "little ones" have to offer.  :D

I'm sorry, when I was talking about the adjustments, I was also talking the non japanese versions. Obviously the color feature was a HUGE step....that the English versions missed out on. I also grew up on the 90's tamagotchis, and while the Ocean is my favorite, I'm also open to the idea of new features. I was totally against the idea of the Music Star and I ended up eating my words. I've learned to reserve judgment on the new versions until I've actually had one to experiment with. :D

Edited by ipickee, 10 July 2010 - 09:51 AM.

misuzu_kamio

• misuzu-kamio user photo

Posted 10 July 2010 - 10:06 AM ( #85 )

Your Tamas had an insanely cute baby<3<3