Photo
- - - - -

Tama-Go

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Serrafina_Pekkala

• serrafina-pekkala user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:28 PM ( #141 )

I was wondering about the plastic cover over the interchangeable faceplates. Do you only get one of those with your purchase of the original handset, or does one come with the separate figurines, too? Because it would be amazing to be able to buy the plastic screen covering separately in case you get scratches on them.

Thanks for sharing, Binary! Amazing helpful yet very jealousy inciting log here. :furawatchi:

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:00 AM ( #142 )

I was wondering about the plastic cover over the interchangeable faceplates. Do you only get one of those with your purchase of the original handset, or does one come with the separate figurines, too? Because it would be amazing to be able to buy the plastic screen covering separately in case you get scratches on them.

Thanks for sharing, Binary! Amazing helpful yet very jealousy inciting log here. :)

The Character Figurine that I received included only the paper faceplate. It did not include a new plastic lens. I'm in agreement with you about being able to purchase a new lens. I've already got a scratch on mine, even though I was being very careful.

lolokotchi:)

• lolokotchi user photo

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:32 AM ( #143 )

What an awesome log!
It almost feels like I already have a tamago of my own...
Today's the big day!!! Kuromametchi is gonna get married!!!
Great job, binary, you're so cewl!!! :) :P :P

Tamago is awesomerest

• tamago-is-awesomerest user photo

Posted 20 July 2010 - 11:43 AM ( #144 )

hey, binary, i have a tama-go of my own and its an adult now and has been for around 5 days, but i still havent gotten the option to go to the dating palace, so i was wondering, when did your tama-go get that option? :ph34r:

musicstar

• musicstar user photo

Posted 20 July 2010 - 11:52 AM ( #145 )

hi binary i was wondering does your tama-go die? it didnt say so in the instructions.

tamame20

• tamame20 user photo

Posted 20 July 2010 - 02:22 PM ( #146 )

the tamago is on amazon again along with a few figures i bought a violetchi figure :kuribotchi:

Edited by tamame20, 20 July 2010 - 02:22 PM.

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:32 PM ( #147 )

hey, binary, i have a tama-go of my own and its an adult now and has been for around 5 days, but i still havent gotten the option to go to the dating palace, so i was wondering, when did your tama-go get that option?  :o

For both my Gen 1 character (Voiletchi) and Gen 2 character (Kuromametchi), the Date Place became available at age 6.

-------------------------

July 20, Gen. 2, Kuromametchi, Age 8

/>
Tuesday... time to get serious at the Date Place.

/>
Kuromametchi was first introduced to Chamametchi, but she reminded him too much of my, I mean his annoying little cousin, so he declined.

/>
He considered Memetchi, but wasn't sure she was his type.

/>
And then he met Makiko.

/> />
Love at first site!

/> />
They make such a happy couple.

/>
Here they're enjoying a bath.
  • jcerana likes this

aa221

• aa221 user photo

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:40 PM ( #148 )

Great log, Binary! You've just about covered every single deatail! I can't wait until mine arrives! You've given me alot of help! Thank you! Makiko and KuroMametchi? It's like a match made in Heaven! Good luck with your next generation! :o

djor

• djor user photo

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:31 PM ( #149 )

"And then he met Makiko."

Hahahaha, this is great! I love logs, it's like reading a story!

Edited by djor, 20 July 2010 - 10:13 PM.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:54 PM ( #150 )

That is so cute. I love your log.

(Yes its possible djor, keep in mind this isn't directly the place to post that. There is a gerneral disscussion forum. )

Edited by SailorRosette, 20 July 2010 - 07:54 PM.

Tamago is awesomerest

• tamago-is-awesomerest user photo

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:53 PM ( #151 )

binary, thanxs so much 4 answering my question. :o i was afraid that maybe i had acidentally broken my tama-go when it slipped from my hands and onto the floor. :P but i know its fine now so its all good. :D :(

Geo_mani

• geo-mani user photo

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:45 AM ( #152 )

Tama-go is awesome ! But I have some questions and please answer them all! :o

1.Is the Tamagotchi color the same with tama-go with the only exception of the color screen?
2.Do you take your tamagotchi for a bath or is it going by its own?
3.When is Tama-go going to be released in Greece and how much euro does it cost?

Edited by Geo_mani, 21 July 2010 - 09:14 AM.

Serrafina_Pekkala

Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:55 PM ( #153 )

Tama-go is awesome ! But I have some questions and please answer them all! :D

1.Is the Tamagotchi color the same with tama-go with the only exception of the color screen?
3.When is Tama-go going to be released in Greece and how much euro does it cost?

Sorry, hon, Binary isn't going to be able to answer your questions about when it will be released in Greece and how much euro it will cost because so far Bandai has said that this is a US-Only release. That means that currently they're not planning on selling them in any European countries. :D

ilovemakiko

• ilovemakiko user photo

Posted 21 July 2010 - 01:09 PM ( #154 )

Oh, I don't think this question has been asked.
Compared to the Music Star, how responsive are the buttons?

Good question. Thats what I would like to know. Especially since it seems the music star has the least responsive buttons than any other Tamagotchi. (Compare it to the v3!)

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:22 PM ( #155 )

I believe it has been answeard... But I can't seem to find it. I think Binary answeard that they were very responcive.

They work like they should in other words. I do NOT own one as of yet.

Asiangotchi

• asiangotchi user photo

Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:15 PM ( #156 )

Yes makiko, I already got a response. Next time, read any posts newer than the question.

aa221

• aa221 user photo

Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:32 PM ( #157 )

Good question. Thats what I would like to know. Especially since it seems the music star has the least responsive buttons than any other Tamagotchi. (Compare it to the v3!)

The Tamagotchi ID's are pretty un-responsive, but not even CLOSE to the Music Star! And yes, they are kind of like the V3 with response, though the V5 was probably the most responsive (Well the Europian one was anyway, I don't know about yours).

tamaluvz257

• tamaluvz257 user photo

Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:48 PM ( #158 )

has anybody seen the tamago in other online stores??? they're all sold out in target. does anybody have a realease date?? (sorry if its a little off topic)

Serrafina_Pekkala

Posted 21 July 2010 - 05:55 PM ( #159 )

has anybody seen the tamago in other online stores??? they're all sold out in target. does anybody have a realease date?? (sorry if its a little off topic)

Hon, you should ask your question in the topic Tama-Go General Discussion Topic: Where to buy, who has just got one, etc... It's a whole topic EXACTLY for what you want to know! :D

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 21 July 2010 - 09:19 PM ( #160 )

Tama-go is awesome ! But I have some questions and please answer them all! :o

1. No. The TMGC+C has different features. The TMGC+C doesn't have Character Figures and doesn't have a TamaTown web site.
2. They beep for permission to have a bath, but brush their teeth on their own.
3. Sorry, I don't know.

Oh, I don't think this question has been asked.
Compared to the Music Star, how responsive are the buttons?

The Tama-Go's buttons are properly responsive. I've not had any problems at all with them.

-------------
July 21

During a visit to the home remodeling shop, we found the tropical sea-side style, and decided it was time for a change of wallpapers.

/>
I saw something today that I hadn't notice earlier. Sometimes, instead of standing beside each other looking at me, they turn towards each other for a brief moment. (Not just the side-ways glance they're giving each other in the photo above.) I tried and tried to get a photo of it, but just couldn't. It happens so quickly and intermittently.

/>
7:45 PM. Time for brushing teeth.