Photo
- - - - -

Tama-Go

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

jacqueheartstamas

• jacqueheartstamas user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:15 PM ( #161 )

YESSSSSS!!!!! I ordered it on Amazon!!! for 19.99 then I go on it today and they're selling them for 36.00!!!! That is crazy!!!

aa221

• aa221 user photo

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:51 AM ( #162 )

has anybody seen the tamago in other online stores??? they're all sold out in target. does anybody have a realease date?? (sorry if its a little off topic)

Yes, they are on Amazon now, and I don't know the release date.

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 22 July 2010 - 11:42 AM ( #163 )

July 22, Thursday

When the lights came on at 7:30 AM, there was an egg on the screen between Makiko and Kuromametchi.

After a few minutes, it hatched into a baby girl.

Someone was asking how long it takes for the screen saver to activate. (The screen saver is when the livingroom wallpaper disappears, leaving only a plain background behind the Tama-Go characters.) I timed it this morning. It's 15 minutes from the last button press. (Of course, it re-appears as soon as you press a button.)

Coincidently, while I was timing the screen saver, I spotted Kuromametchi & his baby doing the pee-pee wiggle dance.

Tamagotchi-Ashu

• tamagotchi-ashu user photo

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:25 PM ( #164 )

Congrats on your baby girl binary! I have a question not about the Tama-Go, but Tamatown online. The new website has a link to Music City, but I can't find links to Tamatown for the older versions, and I was wondering if you know where to find them. Thanks!

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:32 PM ( #165 )

Cute! Congrats on the baby.

To answear your question Tamagotchi-Ashu, They are at the bottom of the main re-direct page. Where it says Open with a arrow. Click that and you should be able just to click on the section you want to be in.

ilovemakiko

• ilovemakiko user photo

Posted 22 July 2010 - 03:03 PM ( #166 )

Yes makiko, I already got a response. Next time, read any posts newer than the question.

I didnt realize, now I know...I was just asking a question. :)

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:24 PM ( #167 )

It looks SOO cool!! i cant wait to get one!! and i have a few questions.

1) where can I find a TMGC+C blog like this?
2) how much do they cost? are they around 14$ like normal tamas or more/less expensive?

Thank you! :angry:

SailorRosette

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:27 PM ( #168 )

@ mimitchi ^o^

1: Try going to http://www.blogagotchi.com/home.php
2: Tama-Gos are going to cost $19.99. The figures are going to be $7.99

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 23 July 2010 - 05:31 AM ( #169 )

July 23

Forest Falls on the TamaTown web site is now open!

Kuromametchi relaxing in the hot tub.

There are two games: Tama Trails with Mametchi, and River Rafting with Kuchipatchi.

The store sells posters.

phing33

• phing33 user photo

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:28 AM ( #170 )

how cute s the baby nuuu>.<
but why can't i open the tamatown website?
always appear message that the connection is lost, please login later bla bla bla~

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 23 July 2010 - 07:00 PM ( #171 )

/>
:angry:: While repairing a broken Tama-Go, tarokaja discovered a mini-game, and asked if I could check to see if it's on my Tama-Go also. Yes, it is. (The game, by the way, is to catch falling coins in a basket that you move across the bottom of the screen.)

/>
When I connected the two contacts with a wire, as shown in the photo above, my Tama-Go thinks a lite Character Figure is attached, and the Coin Catch game is unlocked. (It becomes available through the Character Figure icon.)

(IR)
xooo
ooox
When the two contacts marked with x are connected, Coin Catch is unlocked.

(IR)
xoox
oooo
When the two contacts marked with x are connected, Cradles is unlocked.

Note: I do not recommend that you try the above on your Tama-Go, as you may end up breaking or damaging your Tama-Go. If you do try it, and your Tama-Go becomes broken or damaged in any way, neither I nor Tamatalk will be held responsible.

Thank you tarokaja!

/>
Here's one last look at my Gen2 family before the parents leave.

-crayonscribbles-

• crayonscribbles user photo

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:38 PM ( #172 )

Hey I just wanted say that I bought the white Kutchi one today at Toys' R' Us, I also don't know if it was determined yet, but I checked and there is in fact a download function. Great log!

pinkesme

• pinkesme user photo

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:10 PM ( #173 )

hey did u guys see a video about a guy went 2 a fair and he was interviewing this lady about the tama-go. Well when she was grabbing one, well i saw a pink one all the way in the back. And i really want the pink one sooo bad. Is it ok that u can ask them if they r going 2 sell it. Well can u please reply i want the pink one sooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

PS. can u ask them if they r going 2 sell this in color later on like the ones in japan.

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:51 PM ( #174 )

hey did u guys see a video about a guy went 2 a fair and he was interviewing this lady about the tama-go. Well when she was grabbing one, well i saw a pink one all the way in the back. And i really want the pink one sooo bad. Is it ok that u can ask them if they r going 2 sell it. Well can u please reply i want the pink one sooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :o :o :) :D

PS. can u ask them if they r going 2 sell this in color later on like the ones in japan.

all those tamagos in the video are proto types they are not the real tamagos the onley types avalible are green with mametchi light blue with memetchi and white with kuchipatchi seeing as binary or some other person (like she said in her post )found another light version game they may later on realese more starter tamagos but that could be a long time seeing they still have 294 figurenes to realese they might bring new ones withing the future figs

(please note i said 294 figs coz there will be 300 or over that realesing and onley 6 have come out)

oh and id just like to post the second set of six figs coming after this set :

makkiko

kuromametchi

saberitchi

ichigotchi

ponytchi

shimashimatchi
these are confurmed from bbcw (factory distributor of the tamago

Serrafina_Pekkala

• serrafina-pekkala user photo

Posted 24 July 2010 - 11:35 AM ( #175 )

all those tamagos in the video are proto types they are not the real tamagos the onley types avalible are green with mametchi light blue with memetchi and white with kuchipatchi seeing as binary or some other person (like she said in her post )found another light version game they may later on realese more starter tamagos but that could be a long time seeing they still have 294 figurenes to realese they might bring new ones withing the future figs

(please note i said 294 figs coz there will be 300 or over that realesing and onley 6 have come out)

makkiko

kuromametchi

saberitchi

ichigotchi

ponytchi

shimashimatchi

Why does everyone keep saying 300? It says right in the product description FROM THE MANUFACTURER when you go to buy them on Amazon.com "Collect all 100 TamaTown Gotchi Character Figures. Each character comes with 2 character exclusive games that can be played with TamaTown Tama-Go (sold separately). Visit shops and get character specific gifts. Comes with a face plate to change the look of your Tamagotchi. Includes exclusive web codes to access special gifts on www.tamatown.com. "

100, ONE hundred, not 3~

SailorRosette

Posted 24 July 2010 - 01:07 PM ( #176 )

I can't confirm the amount of figures. But I thought the offical number was 100 to collect.

Maybe they would be releasing "more" adverage figures though like what came with the music stars.... I don't know. Maybe thats what is up... But I doubt they'd be releasing those... again.

:furawatchi:

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 24 July 2010 - 04:00 PM ( #177 )

Hey I just wanted say that I bought the white Kutchi one today at Toys' R' Us, I also don't know if it was determined yet, but I checked and there is in fact a download function. Great log!

Thanks, but I think ShAwDy_1 confirmed this a couple of days ago.

Congratulations on finding Tama-Go in a real store! This is very exciting news. Hopefully they'll be available everywhere very soon.

----------------------------------

Someone was asking if placing a wire across other combinations of pins will unlock other games. I've already tried all other one-to-one combinations, but only those two worked.

Notice how the two working combinations have one pin in common (upper left in the diagrams.) That pin is probably one side of the power bus (either ground or +3v.) The other two pins are probably used to detect when a lite Character Figure is attached. It makes economic sense to do it this way. Instead of storing the lite Character Figure's game in a ROM on the lite Character Figure, its game is stored on the Tama-Go's main ROM. This saves Bandai the cost of a ROM chip on each lite Character Figure. Only full-featured Character Figures have a ROM chip.

---------------------------------

July 24 (Saturday)

/>
Nokotchi woke up, alone at about 7:30 AM

/>
/> />
At about 8:25 AM she became Hoshitchi.

/> />
8:28 AM I caught her doing the pee-pee wiggle dance, and activated the toilet icon in time.

While in Swirly Sweet City on the TamaTown site this morning, I noticed something. The streetlamps in the plaza can be turned on or off by clicking on them (at the top, near their bulbs.) Likewise, in Forest Falls, clicking the green ovals hanging from the outside of the Store's tree activates an animation. Actually... now that I look around, I've found almost every place has some of these little animations: the palm trees just behind the battle stage at the beach; the garbage cans in the shopping district; the statue in front of the Gotchi Performing Arts School and the garbage cans near it; the garbage can just above the battle stage near the Concert Hall and the fire hydrant in front of Club Pop ... Hmmm... I think I've seen that fire hydrant gushing water before. I guess lots of other people know about these animations already.

Edited by binary, 24 July 2010 - 04:11 PM.

pinkesme

• pinkesme user photo

Posted 24 July 2010 - 04:05 PM ( #178 )

all those tamagos in the video are proto types they are not the real tamagos  the onley types avalible are green with mametchi light blue with memetchi and white with kuchipatchi seeing as binary or some other person (like she said in her post )found another light version game they may later on realese more starter tamagos but that could be a long time seeing they still have 294 figurenes to realese they might bring new ones withing the future figs

makkiko

kuromametchi

saberitchi

ichigotchi

ponytchi

shimashimatchi

I really want 2 thank u 4 that reply! :lol: :furawatchi:

PS. i really want 2 have the starter kit 4 chamametchi(the little sister of mametchi)
and i wish the tama-go is light pink :D

Edited by pinkesme, 24 July 2010 - 04:29 PM.

binary

• binary user photo

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:50 PM ( #179 )

/> />
tarokaja did some more experimenting and found a third game!

(IR)
xoox
ooox
When all three contacts marked with x are connected together, Pattern Shoot is unlocked. (Connect the two in the right column first, then connect them to the one at the top left.)

Note: I do not recommend that you try the above on your Tama-Go, as you may end up breaking or damaging your Tama-Go. If you do try it, and your Tama-Go becomes broken or damaged in any way, neither I nor TamaTalk will be held responsible.

Thank you tarokaja!

tamadot12

• tamadot12 user photo

Posted 24 July 2010 - 06:19 PM ( #180 )

Oh, I see. There must be quite a few combinations, and inside the different figures they make certain combinations. Even though this is already obvious to you, my point is that there can only be so many combinations; limiting the amount of characters. Also, that the games are already installed. If only there was a way to read the script, then we would know how many/ which characters will come out...