Passing Judges

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kramer

Reaction score
if your tamagotchi character reaches the teenager stage, let it play the music lessons everyday.. then let it practice a lot.. this is 100 percent working it always works for me and i also collected all the awards in no time.. hope this helped and let it play in the music studio when it reaches adult.. i am just sharing it with you guys..

I was thinking that each judge's opinion represents a certain aspect of your tama's musical practice. I think that one is preschool, one is music school, and I'm not entirely sure what the third would be. It seems to me that not sending your tama to preschool often enough, for example, makes the first judge give an X. But yeah, the safe route is letting your tama practice frequently.

I suggest getting all your skill points to 999. That makes it easier. But practicing and going to band does work. Also, before going into the judges, get your stress to 0% and fill up all your hearts.

You don't need 0 stress and 999 skill points to passing judges.

Practice very much with your instrument and when you go to judges and get X-O-O,

then start to practice with your band!

When you go to judges, you get O-O-O

It works in my Music Star :)

first judge give O when you practice enough with your band

I'm not sure about second judge, but it always give O to me

and third judge give O if you practice enough with your instrument.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i strongly agree with what he said.. just practice.. i always get to pass the judge.. everytime i have new generation..

when my tamagotchi reaches adult, it passes sometimes in the first try when you make it practice a lot.. there is an indicator when your bond with your friends is strong.. and when you see the indicator all you have to do now is only practice with your instrument.. and it will pass the judges..

when my tamagotchi reaches adult, it passes sometimes in the first try when you make it practice a lot.. there is an indicator when your bond with your friends is strong.. and when you see the indicator all you have to do now is only practice with your instrument.. and it will pass the judges..
What is the "indicator"? :ph34r:

ya...like ilovemakiko said: what is the indicater????

on my friends v6 ive noticed that when you practice a lot with the band when your tama is an adult something happens in the beginning. so its like this: you press the away button and then you choose the music studio and then you press the middle button, you see the band members together and then if you leave it alone, the band members start talking. when my friend practice only a little, only 2 of the 3 band members were talking. but after she practiced a lot, all 3 were talking together. what does this mean? :D

Wow thanks even though I dont own this topic! I actually learned a thing or two. but before i got O O X

okayy.... but sometimes the 1st time i practice i get 3 tama's talking... nxt time i just get two... and even though i practice ages..(10 times aday at least) i STILL don't pass. can some one with more brains than me (xlolx) tell me wat the three judges stand for EXACTLY? like i always get oox. or is it just a glitch with my tama, i practice a little with my other 2 music stars and they pass??! =C =( HELP! ='( xx

EDIT: i changed battery but that still dnt work?

If you get O-O-X, just practice with your instrument ilovetama2010.. that means that you have enough practice with your band.. try it.. it works.. all you need to do now is to practice your instrument whatever that is..

I got O-O-X

still tried a fhew practic not working so what should i do

The X in O-O-X means that you lack practicing your instrument :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back