Hardest videogame puzzle/challenge you have played

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kokuyseki

Reaction score
You all know the feeling. When you think you are doing so well in Zelda and BAM. really hard puzzle pops up and it takes you ages to do.

What is the hardest puzzle/challenge you have ever faced? And have you done it?

Mine has to be in Star Fox Adventures, where you have to push that totem pole round while a really strong dino is trying to push it the other way.

My brother was doing it and he got annoyed, and he came in to the room I was in and said "You any good at button mashing?" I'm good at keyboard letter pressing over and over really quick so I said yes. "Come and help me" he said.

I gave it thousands of tries and I did better than he did (almost pushed mr dino guy into the pit) but failed.

My brother gave it another go and I aid 'Tis a shame you can't do a barrel roll' (How that'd help I don't know. Even mum had a go, and of course she's

pretty useless (she tried to put an xbox 360 disc into the wii, but I must say she rocks at katamari damacy) so she failed XD

But dad managed to do it in the end.

Then the Test Of Fear came along and thats pretty hard too, but I haven't had a go on that one XD

Nothing comes to mind as to the hardest challenge i've ever faced in any video game, but the hardest challenge i've played recently has to be the swamp shooting gallery in LoZ: Majora's Mask. In order to get the prize you need to get a perfect score within a time limit, and that means shooting every target, which only stay on the screen for so long, and move around. I literally spent hours on just that mini-game, but i eventually got a perfect score!

Oh, and another one I just thought of: In Super Mario Sunshine, there's a level in Noki Bay called 'eely mouth dentist' where you have to go underwater and clean the eel's teeth, but the eel tries to eat you, it's waaaay deep in the water, and you can only breathe underwater for a fixed amount of time, so you have to collect coins underwater to keep alive. That was my worst video game nightmare because of real life fears of drowning.

Kinda weird, but cutting the vegetables in Reborn! Vongola Festival is really hard. I've been at it for weeks o__o

Zack and Wiki is a really tricky puzzle game.

unless you're using a walkthrough for the entire game =P

watch paint dry looks easy but it is actually very hard! I was so good at it that I am top of this month and 19th in all time paint watchers! it is so boring though!

Some of the puzzles in Marble Blast Ultra were annoying. At other times, I've had trouble in racing games with tracks.

The final boss in The Legendary Starfy/Stafy.

After you defeat his second form, you have to kill your fingers.

It wasn't very fun. I almost got blisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back