Warrior Cats!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kokuyseki

Reaction score
((Would you believe it, TT was the first place I heard of it))

Decided to give the first book a try in may, and I loved it. I now have all of the books up to The Darkest Hour, but haven't even got onto the second one yet. I haven't had much time.

I'm sure lots of others love this series! And who is your fave cat?

I like Bluestar and Jayfeather.

I love Warrior Cats! I have just started to read them and haven't got that far into the first book but I already love it. My favourite cat so far is probably Spottedleaf.

I used to love Warriors, and I still own all the books except for the really new ones

I used to LOVE Warriors books! My favorite cats are the medicine cats;there's just something about them that I really like. My favorite medicine cats are probably Cinderpelt, Leafpool, Jayfeather, Yellowfang, and Spottedleaf (Boy I have a lot of favorites! :mimitchi: ).

i like firestar. it's been a while since i've read warriors cuz i've read every warrior book in my library :'(

oh, i love warriors, i like firestar and bluestar..... im trying to find fading echos at a libraby, can u guys help me with that? i live in va south riding

I hated that series, I couldn't even get past the first quarter of the first book.

I swear i tried though.

BUT, i do <3 The Seekers.

warriors is such a epic series,i feel in love with it ever since i got a book for cristmas :wub:

my favorites are graystripe and millie

i have read the first 2 books of the first series,secrets of the clans,and cats of the clans

and i am currently reading the 3rd book of the series

I love reading warriors :D

My favourite book from the new prophecy series (and my only one) is Twilight! And my favourite Power of three books are Dark River and Sunrise. Poor Hollyleaf! I think I am most like Jayfeather. :ichigotchi:

ech, i hate seekers.

ik erin hunter made it,

but its her most terrible work yet!

I love the Warriors,my friend got me into them,I'm currently reading Fire And Ice!Also,did you know Erin Hunter is 4 different people?

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to love these, but the third series was just disappointing to me and didn't really suck me in like the older ones. First series is still da bomb. Second series? Eh...not bad. But I haven't even bothered with the forth series.

Favorite character? Gee wiz, I dunno. XD

My school library finally stocked more Warriors books.

The bad thing is that heaps of people in my school loves reading the series and there would only be about four books left now-a-days.

It used to be only Firestar's Quest and Bluestar's Prophecy.

Then it's what I said above plus the first three books of the power of three.

Then all of the above with a warriors Manga book and the rest of the Power of Three series.

Plus Double ups of the Power of three, Skyclan's prophecy, and every book of the new prophecy series.

I still haven't read the new prophecy's series (Power of Three is read twice by me) except for the book Twilight, and we would have to return all of the books because it is almost the end of the year (three or four weeks before the end of school). And me and my friends would come to the library every morning and I would see those books just staring at me (There are a lot of them and you could see them once you face the fiction section.) whenever I go there.

I like Jayfeather and Crowfeather and Birchfall.

I own these following books:

1 copy of the warriors field guide.

1 copy of the warriors manga: the rise of scourge

1 copy of The First Arc: Fire and Ice

1 copy of The New Prophecy: Twilight

1 copy of The Power of Three: Outcast (Unknown of its whereabouts)

1 copy of The Power of Three: Eclipse

1 copy of The Power of Three: Long Shadows

1 copy of The Power of Three: Sunrise

And I am getting: Bluestar's Prophecy in December.

i just finishes skyclans destiny and night whispers! (pm muh for spoilers XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back