TamaTown By Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might help when I get one, but don't you think it would be unfair for people to give out codes? I mean, its kind of cheating and it takes all the fun out of it. I'd only give codes to people in countries where the Tamago didn't go to.

Well for people like me

(who are poor and can't afford tamagotchi's)

would like to have the codes.

And if you don't wanna post your codes,

you don't have to.

But people like me and people who wanna log into a special character

(someone they have been waiting to log in as)

are gonna want these codes.

Again, you don't need to post yours specifically.

And no,

it is not "cheating".

Cheating would mean you would be hacking or something

(in this circumstance).

Alot of people like the codes, and need them, so I dont think there is any way of getting people to stp handing out codes.

Please don't do this guys.....Bandai is going to get REALLY mad if they see this. Please keep it a secret.....

AGREED!^^ We need to keep it under wraps... or BANDAI will get mad and probably stop making Tamagotchis for us!! Would you guys want that? WE CAN'T DO THIS!!! Please you guys, It won't help. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you give everyone the code, Tama-Go will be ruined.....and it might be the last verson of the Tamagotchis.......Please just please.........just please don't do this.... :ph34r:

M@tt, i think he is Salvador is right..Dont give codes out in public, becaus is going

to ruin the fun...

~Shimashimatchi23

It is much better finding it out by yourself, and keeping it away from others it is much better because it is like an adventure, because just finding the every single code, ruins the fun, is boring :'( So please don't do this. It is like an adventure.

It is much better finding it out by yourself, and keeping it away from others it is much better because it is like an adventure, because just finding the every single code, ruins the fun, is boring :'( So please don't do this. It is like an adventure.
i dont think bandai will care i mean they just want money thats the reason they sell tamagotchi evan tho the tamago is awsome if you leak the codes there wont be any difference i mean millions of people will buy a tamago (me being one of em ) and it wont make any difference they wont get mad i mean its not like were posting a game onlin e eliglally

I would just keep it a secret until the Tama-Go actually comes out. Then collect the codes. It's not fair to get them when the Tama-Go's not out yet, and someone who has a Tama-Go right now would never give out the codes in the first place. It's not fair to Bandai or anyone, really.

I have 2 codes so far, but yeah, it IS kind of cheating, I mean, Shouldn't we at least...you know, wait until they're actually out?!! I mean if we give them NOW, we'll run BANDAI out of buisness!! I mean, if people have the codes, there probably not going to buy the toy!! Then if it dosen't sell, BANDAI may stop making tamas!! Please don't post your codes yet!! It's much too early!!! :D

i dont think bandai will care i mean they just want money thats the reason they sell tamagotchi evan tho the tamago is awsome if you leak the codes there wont be any difference i mean millions of people will buy a tamago (me being one of em ) and it wont make any difference they wont get mad i mean its not like were posting a game onlin e eliglally
Yes, but the reason most people want the codes is to have full access to tamatown!! If we give them now, there's obviously no point in them buying it, and then millions WON'T sell!! One working code could spread at light speed, so that's why we say be patient. :)

M@tt, i think he is Salvador is right..Dont give codes out in public, becaus is goingto ruin the fun...

~Shimashimatchi23
I really don't care what BanDai thinks, I got the codes, I choose who to give them too!

EDIT: Close this pointless topic because everyone here hates me for posting this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back