Pandora Hearts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamacrazy_101

Reaction score
So yeah. We already have an abundance of Pandora Hearts fangirls on here, so I decided to create a topic instead of spamming other topics with PH talk.

You can talk about favorite characters, episodes, chapters, etc. :)

^^THANK YOU. =D

I seriously need to catch up on the plot to be honest. I'm behind thanks to slow internet. Yes, I do indeed love Pandora Hearts. :)

Tama :lol: Phantom

DOUBLE POST FAIL. My internet's slower than ever, and I got impatient. >>

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course I would. xD

I am currently on chapter 15 of the manga and I have watched the entire anime and the specials.

YAY FOR OZBERT IN THE SPECIALS .

I'm not the only one that dies every time Gil hugs Oz right?

Hmmm, you know that episode after they fight Grim and they go back to the Reinsworth mansion. And Gilbert is sitting there soaking wet and looking quite fangirl material right there Alice is in the room with Oz and shes wearing some button down shirt. My friend and I were discussing it, and we were all WHOS SHIRT IS SHE WEARING?!

At first I thought it was Gilberts, but then I thought, why on earth would he have an extra shirt? Then I figured it was Breaks since he lives there. And if it is Breaks....

fangirlraeg?

iloveloveloveyouformakingthistopic. :D

'kay so. VINCE. Dang, he's attractive.

He's like Russia, only less abusive. Or more.

I like Rufus Barma a little too, actually. =3

Oh, and as for me, I'm on chapter fifty of the manga.

I daresay, things have been getting intense. :)

asdfjkl. Vince in the Grim episode was some serious girl melter.

He looks so terribly delicious in the rain. -nodnod-

Thats true. Vince is attractive, but he creeps me out.

FAVORITE COUPLES ANYBODY? 8D

Mine are:

Gil x Oz <3

Break x Sharon <3

Of course don't forget awkward crack pairings. x]

^Everyone loves Break. I'm a converted Break fan. And Gilbert. Everyone loves Gilbert too.

I just asked my parents for volumes 1 and 2 of the manga for my birthday (Now I can't wait until the 19th of this month. BD). Whe I asked for it I pretty much turned into 3-year-old-kid "Can I keep him?" mode, even with a "Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase?" atr the end. xD

I'm now going to get it for my birthday. *yays*

Tama :D Phantom

EDIT: I've just seen what you mean about awkward pairings whilst browsing fanfics...0.o

All I can say is that I never saw BreakXLiam coming....

Hmmm, you know that episode after they fight Grim and they go back to the Reinsworth mansion. And Gilbert is sitting there soaking wet and looking quite fangirl material right there Alice is in the room with Oz and shes wearing some button down shirt. My friend and I were discussing it, and we were all WHOS SHIRT IS SHE WEARING?!
At first I thought it was Gilberts, but then I thought, why on earth would he have an extra shirt? Then I figured it was Breaks since he lives there. And if it is Breaks....

fangirlraeg?
I seriously died like 30849255464574 times in that episode. :'D

If that is Break's shirt, then I'm going crazy.

Yes, fangirlraeg ;D

AND ALSO, CONGRATS TAMAPHANTOM! 8D

Your so lucky, I'd love to buy the manga. I'm going to ask my mom when she gets home.

COUPLES;;

OzxGil <3

OzxAlice <3

-coughcoughbreakxgilcoughcough-

Spoiler-

Kay, so I've read up to Chapter 50, and it's such a cliffhanger.

And and, Break, why?! I knew it but, I didn't want to believe it.

Also Oz? How could he like not be Oz?!

-End of spoiler

fff. I love this manga. <3

OH SORRY. Dl -goestoeditpost-

JAE, YOU DIDNT SEE ANYTHING.

asdfjkl, I need to buy the manga. I saw the anime as soon as it came out, so the manga wasn't out in English by then.

^Everyone loves Break. I'm a converted Break fan. And Gilbert. Everyone loves Gilbert too.
I just asked my parents for volumes 1 and 2 of the manga for my birthday (Now I can't wait until the 19th of this month. BD). Whe I asked for it I pretty much turned into 3-year-old-kid "Can I keep him?" mode, even with a "Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase?" atr the end. xD

I'm now going to get it for my birthday. *yays*

Tama :ph34r: Phantom

EDIT: I've just seen what you mean about awkward pairings whilst browsing fanfics...0.o

All I can say is that I never saw BreakXLiam coming....
Really? I thought Break / Liam was one of the more obvious pairings. =P

Break is pretty amazing, they all are.

Needless to say, I was torn when he told to Sharon that he [highlight]was blind.[/endhighlight]

Although, he seems to be perfectly fine even without it. :'3

I'm being a serious fail here, but I'm not that fond of PH pairings unless it's something canon. Like I said, I fail. ;w;

B - B - But. I lovelovelove Break / Vincent ! =D

I think I'm the only one, but hey. It never hurts to think about the possibility.

Also, I'm more of a Jack / Alice person than Oz / Alice.

It's cuter, but a bit.. pedo. /killed

Needless to say, I was torn when he told to Sharon that he [highlight]was blind.[/endhighlight]Although, he seems to be perfectly fine even without it. :'3
But she took it pretty well, no? I was pretty sure she was going to get pi**ed, or cry.

I was really upset when I found out Break

was blind.[/endofspoiler] D':

I think I'll go rewatch the anime, I haven't seen it in a while. 83

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back