Favourite Mutsu

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favourite Mutsu?

• Fish Mutsu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dolphin Mutsu

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Turtle Mutsu

• Bunny Mutsu

• Penguin Mutsu

• Puppy Mutsu

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
God, the girl I bought the item from is MEAN! We accedetally gave her a check and she is going to send it back because she said she doesn't want checks and blah blah. Hmmm, I wonder when I will get my Mutsu. :eek: :( :unsure: :unsure:

God, the girl I bought the item from is MEAN! We accedetally gave her a check and she is going to send it back because she said she doesn't want checks and blah blah. Hmmm, I wonder when I will get my Mutsu. :D :mametchi: :mimitchi: :(
Or if you will get your Mutsu...I have gotten ripped off on eBay before...They didn't even ship my item! I hope you get your Mutsu and leave the seller negative feedback for bad service...

DarkCore

Or if you will get your Mutsu...I have gotten ripped off on eBay before...They didn't even ship my item! I hope you get your Mutsu and leave the seller negative feedback for bad service...  

DarkCore
Yesh, I've never gaven anyone negative feedback before. But here it goes.... :gozarutchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back