Angelgotchi(or angels) hatch group!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleChocoWolf

Reaction score
I have gotten my angelgotchi now we can all hatch our angelgotchis together!

Soo how about we hatch our angels on the 14th attt 2:00pm? Yes everyone has different

time zones soo it'll be a little weird. I was thinking about you do it at your

time when its 2pm here but then It could be midnight there then :ph34r:

Well on the 13th lets just all get ready and disscuss before the 14th <33

I made this thread because the p1/p2/vintage hatch is kinda dead xD

so I made this one <33

If you have a mothra/Morino/ any other vintage tama (cant be a p1/p2 though)

may hatch with us!

Sorry for such short dates but I really wanna play with my Angelgotchi

but then again I wanna hatch it with others D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha, true, the vintage hatch just kinda fizzled. Well, I'm in! I'll give it another go. I'm thinking I could hatch my Angelgotchi AND my Tamagotchi Angel since I haven't played with the latter in a while (yes, they're kind of the same, with subtle differences). I should try and update the vintage hatch section a bit in the meantime. :(

I'll be hatching a Tamagotchi Angel if I am available. I might be in camp. :(

Awww thats okay Turbo. I GOT MY TAMA TODAY! So im going to shorten the date xD I wasnt sure when I was going to get my angelgotchi

Oh nice! So that's, what? 7 days? You said it shipped on the 4th, right? Awesome. Let us know what the new date is! :ph34r: I wouldn't shorten it too much, give people enough notice and all. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
can i join much latter plz i barely paid for the tamagotchi angel and i dont know when will it come so can i

@OldSchool

I shortened it to monday... I dunno if I can wait any longer xD

@Bruno

You can join later but we might have to hatch with out you.

@OldSchoolI shortened it to monday... I dunno if I can wait any longer xD

@Bruno

You can join later but we might have to hatch with out you.
ok thanks :D

omg cant wait for the angel to come eppp :lol: and what happens if this topic dies like the other one do we need to restart again :(

omg cant wait for the angel to come eppp :lol: and what happens if this topic dies like the other one do we need to restart again :(
Well, hopefully it won't die. As long as it doesn't go for 3 months (per TamaTalk rules) without someone posting, we should be good. I'll try and be a little bit better about posting updates. By the way, which Angel did you end up getting? I'm assuming an Angelgotchi because they're cheaper? What color? I'll be hatching both my Tamagotchi Angel and Angelgotchi. :mimitchi:

Yay I cant wait . I only have to wait another half hour! Im going to make a video of it :(

I hope this thread doesnt die!D:

Yay I cant wait . I only have to wait another half hour! Im going to make a video of it :lol: I hope this thread doesnt die!D:
That means you're in the same time zone as me! :( Don't worry, we'll try and keep it alive as long as we can.

Yay :( I live in California! :lol: omg like 10 more mintutes *o* Yeah we'll try and keep it alive as long as we can!

Yay :lol: I live in California! :mimitchi: omg like 10 more mintutes *o* Yeah we'll try and keep it alive as long as we can!
No way! So do I. :( It really is a small world. Erica also lives in California! I found out that she even goes to the same college where I graduated.

WOAH! Thats weird xD I started up my angelgotchi! I really dont know but how long do you have to wait for the ghosty thingy to disapear when its next to the grave? The screws are really hard to get off Dx I have the right sized screw driver but its really hard I couldnt get them out. xD so I just stuck the tab back in and pulled it out P:

WOAH! Thats weird xD I started up my angelgotchi! I really dont know but how long do you have to wait for the ghosty thingy to disapear when its next to the grave? The screws are really hard to get off Dx I have the right sized screw driver but its really hard I couldnt get them out. xD so I just stuck the tab back in and pulled it out P:
It's the standard 5 minutes after you set the time, as far as waiting time before it "hatches" goes. You'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back