Photo
- - - - -

Tama-Go on Toys R Us website!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 06 September 2010 - 12:21 PM ( #35 )

i am going to go buy it in the stor not online oh so the tax is 2 dollors right

I don't know how online vendors set the prices that they have but like I said, it depends on what state you live in if you're buying in store. It's not the same in all states. Let's say you go to Wal-Mart to get one. The ones at my Wal-Mart, at least, are $19.99. Now say you live in Washington State (this isn't where I live, it's just an example), where the tax rate percentage is 6.5%. The rest involves a bit of math, which I don't want to go into, just in case you find it confusing, but once you multiply the sales tax with the retail price and add on the tax, it comes out to $21.29. You can look up your sales tax percentage online and there is also a sales tax calculator online in which you can input all the numbers and the calculations will be done for you.

avril_lavigne101

• avril-lavigne101 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 September 2010 - 01:17 PM ( #36 )

Are they available in the US Targets? its on the website, i would go to Toys R Us but i can never find things in there, so does anyone know? :) :huh: :huh: :)

im getting mine nxt week i believe :rolleyes:

brunotchi

• brunotchi user photo

Posted 06 September 2010 - 01:31 PM ( #37 )

I don't know how online vendors set the prices that they have but like I said, it depends on what state you live in if you're buying in store. It's not the same in all states. Let's say you go to Wal-Mart to get one. The ones at my Wal-Mart, at least, are $19.99. Now say you live in Washington State (this isn't where I live, it's just an example), where the tax rate percentage is 6.5%. The rest involves a bit of math, which I don't want to go into, just in case you find it confusing, but once you multiply the sales tax with the retail price and add on the tax, it comes out to $21.29. You can look up your sales tax percentage online and there is also a sales tax calculator online in which you can input all the numbers and the calculations will be done for you.

oh ok thanks can u give me the web site of the calculator thingy i am planing to get the kutchipatchi one hope they dont run out i live in california

OldSchoolTama

Posted 06 September 2010 - 01:37 PM ( #38 )

oh ok thanks can u give me the web site of the calculator thingy i am planing to get the kutchipatchi one hope they dont run out i live in california

A simple Google search will do:

Sales Tax Rates

Sales Tax Calculator

brunotchi

• brunotchi user photo

Posted 06 September 2010 - 03:51 PM ( #39 )

HAY SO HOW MUCH IS THE % OF TAX

OldSchoolTama

Posted 06 September 2010 - 04:26 PM ( #40 )

HAY SO HOW MUCH IS THE % OF TAX

You can find it in the first link I gave you.

brunotchi

• brunotchi user photo

Posted 06 September 2010 - 04:40 PM ( #41 )

kk thanks not that much monny lol is it like a wasit of monny to buy the tama-go is it fun and worth buying for

OldSchoolTama

Posted 06 September 2010 - 04:51 PM ( #42 )

kk thanks not that much monny lol is it like a wasit of monny to buy the tama-go is it fun and worth buying for

That's up to you to decide. I personally don't think it's a waste of money although if you're interested in collecting a lot of the figurines and stuff, I can see how that can get pretty expensive, since they're $7 a pop. I would check out binary's Tama-Go log to see what caring for one is like.

Astromeno

• astromeno user photo

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:46 PM ( #43 )

I wonder if the reason why the Tama-Go's and figures are selling-out so fast or are not availabe is because the retailers are being hesitant and not really ordering many. After all, the Music Stars pretty much stood on the shelves, I would assume... :)

brunotchi

• brunotchi user photo

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:34 AM ( #44 )

That's up to you to decide. I personally don't think it's a waste of money although if you're interested in collecting a lot of the figurines and stuff, I can see how that can get pretty expensive, since they're $7 a pop. I would check out binary's Tama-Go log to see what caring for one is like.

i am getting one looks like a bunch of fun and the tama-go is going to be in stock for like a year because of the figurines and stuff so i am getting one bandai should make a necktieitchi tama-go and a figurine

avril_lavigne101

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:24 PM ( #45 )

Does anyone know if target sells them too? (US) :)

OldSchoolTama

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:30 PM ( #46 )

Does anyone know if target sells them too? (US) :)

Yes, they are sold in-store at Target and online as well: http://www.target.co..._bx_1_1&x=0&y=0. Wal-Mart also has them, both in-store and online. :P

brunotchi

• brunotchi user photo

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:35 PM ( #47 )

Yes, they are sold in-store at Target and online as well: http://www.target.co..._bx_1_1&x=0&y=0. Wal-Mart also has them, both in-store and online. :)

i got to go lol :P i whent to toysrus for a tama-go hunt there where no tama-gos

OldSchoolTama

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:42 PM ( #48 )

i got to go lol :) i whent to toysrus for a tama-go hunt there where no tama-gos

Depends on the store and whether or not they're sold out and need to re-stock, obviously. In my case, the first Wal-Mart I visited had them, all colors and figures. Another Wal-Mart I visited in a different area had none that I could see. I haven't had a chance to check out my Toys 'R' Us.

avril_lavigne101

Posted 10 September 2010 - 05:36 PM ( #49 )

I was just at my local target, nd they only have tama gos online, and yesterday I went to toys r us, and they sed they had no rfecent shipments.. I'm probably gonna have to buy it online. Cuz I can't find them anywhere..

brunotchi

• brunotchi user photo

Posted 10 September 2010 - 06:27 PM ( #50 )

i am going to tell my cousinse since he works at walmart i am going to tell him to get me one

avril_lavigne101

Posted 10 September 2010 - 08:17 PM ( #51 )

yeah, i just called walmart and they said they had a lot in stock and im going there now. finallya store that has it!!!! so US WALMART HAS IT!!!!!!!!!!!! IF U WANT ONE, GO THERE!!! :(