free Destiny star! NO SPAM!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovetama2010

Reaction score
do you want a destiny star for your tama music star!??

problem sorted!! :p :angry: :angry:

i dont know whether you have came across this but i found this website and you can get a music star for free!! it's not a spam...

just click on the link below:

Musicstargenerator

firstly, you enter your username

then: go to the door icon and select pc on your music star.

then: go back to the computer and enter the first row of your password in the top box, and the second row below.

in the 4th box put in "2"

in the fifth you put in 42 for the boys ds,

and 43 for the girls.

click on submit, and go right until you see "itempassword=..."

enter that in your tama and you got a destiny star!!!!

help i helped!

ps how do you use the point generator?? can someone help??

do you want a destiny star for your tama music star!??problem sorted!! :D :D :D

i dont know whether you have came across this but i found this website and you can get a music star for free!! it's not a spam...

just click on the link below:

Musicstargenerator

firstly, you enter your username

then: go to the door icon and select pc on your music star.

then: go back to the computer and enter the first row of your password in the top box, and the second row below.

in the 4th box put in "2"

in the fifth you put in 42 for the boys ds,

and 43 for the girls.

click on submit, and go right until you see "itempassword=..."

enter that in your tama and you got a destiny star!!!!

help i helped!

ps how do you use the point generator?? can someone help??
There's already a topic about this here. https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=166110 You couldn't find it cause it was on Page 3. :lol: In Tama-Zone, they have a topic on how to use the Point Generator(ONLY used for Tamagotchi Music City) https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=22482&st=0last You'll be taken to the last post, just scroll all the way up and you'll find your answer. ;) Hope that helped! Oh yeah, great tip ilovetama2010! :huh:

~Memetchi ;)

Even though I already have the destiny star,great job ilovetama2010!

I see that many people are desperate to get it,so they must be pretty happy about this discovery.

Great job!

its good and all, i mean its AMAZING and all, in fact, its like WHHOOOAAAA !!!! but its from tama palace.com... IDK if there's anything wrong with that, but...EEEEKKK! IM SO RICH ON TAMATOWN! THANK U TAMA PALACE! :D :D :D :D :D

I LOVE ALLL TAMAS!

and pie

and cats :) :unsure: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :wacko: :lol: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :chohimetchi: :kuribotchi: lol OK that enough O_O

'/={3]but its from tama palace.com... IDK if there's anything wrong with that said:
Don't you mean Tama-Zone? :furawatchi:

Even though I've already gotten both the stars by my self, and this is quite old, nice discovery! I'm sure It'll help the newcomers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back