Tamagotchi Fake "Made in Chian"?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they messed up on the "Made in China" part. xD

Ura means opposite in Japanese, too. xD

he has always been yellow
Framie4 said Memetchi (no offense), and Mametchi isn't typically supposed to be that type of yellow either.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know. Memetchi is orange, and Violetchi is purple, not pink. And these characters don't look right, either. Just something about them.

JIDAN ELECTRONIC TOYS CO.,LTD

Inquire Now | Add to Inquiry Cart | Trade Leads 

Home | Company Profile | Catalog List 

tamagotchi connection big egg tama JD095 

Product Description

New member of infrared tamagotchi family, more advanced, convenient and interesting! 1. big egg shape with lovely color. 2. Interactive game: Connecting with other infrared tamagotchi to exchange gifts, make friends, and even marry. 3. Vivid breeding process: Growth, marry requirement when getting mature and then give birth to a baby. the characters and pictrues are more clearer and vivider. Gaining password after winning the game, inputting the password and get the secret gift. 4. Various packing and manual: English, France, Spanish German, Portuguese, Italian etc.

Product Feature

* big egg shape

* cute pattern

* accessory: zipper

Product Specification/Models

JD095

Other Information

language of color card: chinese edition

Payment

t/t

Origin

china

Packaging

blister,300psc/ctn

Wow they even said its tamagotchi. "Growth, marry requirement" so growth, marry requirement so growth gotta marry requirement to grow?

It doesn't even say "Tamagotchi" on the label, LOL FAILZ! chian, who buys that sort of garbage :)

it looks so cheap,,,how do u not get in trouble for that,, i mean the characters loook totally the same,,, aren't they copyright to bandai,,bandai should sue or something. I mean cmon this JD company needs to get creative

Oh wow!Did you buy it??

made in chian(learn to spell manufacturer dude!)

the bag of gotchi points has wings (seriously)

URA connection pet instead of tamagotchi(realy?)

wow. -_-

that is the worst knock off tamagotchi ever.EVER! :D

EPIC FAIL!!lol!

Vivid breeding process: Growth, marry requirement when getting mature and then give birth to a baby. the characters and pictrues are more clearer and vivider
"Vivid breeding process?"?? Better not give this one to the kids! LOL!

I almost want to buy it just for how funny the packaging is XD

"Made in Chian"? Seriously? And also, Tamagotchis don't come with lanyards and they usually say "Tamagotchi" at the top. This one has a tiny picture of two so-called tamagotchis at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back