SOOOO EPIC! :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

litltamamama

Reaction score
Hi I am only 11yrs old and I LOVE!!! to read the Indiana Cousins seriese by Wanda E. Brunstetter. They are usually over 250 pg. long and has over 48 ch. They book makes you feel like you are in it! So far she has only published three. :huh: (A Cousins Promise, A Cousins Prayer, and A Cousins Challenge). But I worn you they are Romantic Amish/Christian.

Book 1 A Cousins Promise

(Sorry Don't Have The Book Right Now)

Book 2 A Cousins Prayer

A year after her boyfriend was killed, a traumatized Katie miller returns to her Amish Community in Indiana, stuggling with depression and panic attacks. Freeman Bontrager has been interested in Katie ever since they were in school. Now that Katie is home, Freeman finds a excuse to spend time at the Miller house. When a mysterious package appears on Katie's doorstep, Freeman's loyalty is tested.

Book 3 A Cousins Challenge

After a serious van accident leaves Amish school teacher Jolene Yoder profoundly death, she leaves home to learn how to read lips and communicate with sign language. But two years later, a family who have been death since birth moves to Jolenes home town, and she is asked to return as their teacher. Lonnie Hersherger has lost faith in God and in women ever since his girlfriend broke up with him when he lost his hearing in an explosion. When he starts to fall in love with Jolene, he worries how he can ever protect her if he can't hear. Besides Jake Beechy seems to be spending all his spare time with her. Ella Miller knows Jake's history with girls and fears he will break her cousin Jolene's heart. What she doesn't know is that Jake is fighting his growing attraction to Ella.

I Love these books and they are really good. I suggest these books to any one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back