• alphadragoboy user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 July 2010 - 07:34 AM ( #21 )

OMG I DIDNT GET ONE I WILL GET ONE!!

.:M@TT:.

• mtt user photo

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:42 AM ( #22 )

no it said that it would arive at august 5 to 23 thats just getting one you have to wait another few days to weeks for it to be delivered

Mine said 5-3 days, I payed extra for it so they are sending mine earlier!

Serrafina_Pekkala

• serrafina-pekkala user photo

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:57 PM ( #23 )

Apparently, it's available online for Target. For how long, who knows, but here they are: http://www.target.co...x_1_1&x=12&y=17.

Yes but that's CERTAIN not to even ship for 2-4 weeks yet. Since some people that ordered them on Amazon before already received theirs, I'm taking the gamble on Amazon.

Serrafina_Pekkala

Posted 17 July 2010 - 01:02 PM ( #24 )

Mine said 5-3 days, I payed extra for it so they are sending mine earlier!

Honey, I'm sorry, but I think you're misunderstanding... The shipping method that you chose takes 3-5 days to arrive from the date of shipment. Go back, and read your order details again. It will tell you that it will not ship for 2-4 weeks, so estimated shipment date is between August 5th and 23rd. Just because you chose the shipping method of arrival in 3-5 days does not mean you will get it in less than a week from now, it means that it will arrive less than a week from when Target ships it to you from their warehouse. It would be impossible for you, visiting the same page that everyone else is, to have special options or a different wait time. Please don't get your hopes up, I'm certain you just misread or misunderstood the shipping method as the day it will actually arrive to you, and that's not correct. It just indicates how long it will get to you AFTER they receive it in their warehouse and AFTER they ship it to you. It will not even be in stock for 2-4 weeks yet, (anyone can see that on the page you look at to order them) so it would be impossible for you to get yours in 3-5 days.

I'm sorry if this sounds mean, I just don't want you to be devastated when it doesn't arrive.

Edited by Serrafina_Pekkala, 17 July 2010 - 01:02 PM.

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 17 July 2010 - 01:04 PM ( #25 )

Yes but that's CERTAIN not to even ship for 2-4 weeks yet. Since some people that ordered them on Amazon before already received theirs, I'm taking the gamble on Amazon.

Amazon is out of stock though, to be delivered when available. When would that be? :ichigotchi: That could also take a couple of weeks as well. The reason why some people who have ordered on Amazon have gotten theirs already is because they ordered them when they were in stock, which was a really narrow window of time, at least what I observed.

Serrafina_Pekkala

Posted 17 July 2010 - 01:25 PM ( #26 )

Amazon is distributing them for Target.com. It's essentially the same ordering them from either place, except Target hasn't had any in stock at all until now, Amazon had them for a brief period of time. I would say that since Amazon has already had some, and Target says that it definitely will not be in stock for 2-4 weeks, there's a slight chance that Amazon *may* have a few sooner, and at the worst since they are distributing for Target, it can't be any later than the Target orders. See my logic, there?

Xx_Fantasy_J@n3_Ri13y_xX

• xx-fantasy-jn3-ri13y-xx user photo

Posted 17 July 2010 - 01:40 PM ( #27 )

what is the name of the location?

sammy9090

• sammy9090 user photo

Posted 17 July 2010 - 04:06 PM ( #28 )

I'm not sure when they'll be in my town, since the walmart here hasn't received beyblades yet and those came out in May...

Astromeno

• astromeno user photo

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:39 PM ( #29 )

I have a couple things to say:
1. I hope Bandai does not overlook the Northeast Ohio area (where I live) and sends the units to the local distribution centers pronto (because I'm not gonna want to wait too long!).

2. Most of the figures being released first seem to be "girly"; even the Mametchi figure has a rainbow face plate! I hope they release more "boy-friendly" figures and carrying cases later on.

3. It would've been nice if they had included a full figure or something with the Tama-Go (though I suppose that would create less of a need for the extra purchase, and thus less profit).
What do you think?

weetziebat

• weetziebat user photo

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:00 PM ( #30 )

I have a couple things to say:
1. I hope Bandai does not overlook the Northeast Ohio area (where I live) and sends the units to the local distribution centers pronto (because I'm not gonna want to wait too long!).

I live in the Northeast Ohio area, too. Is there any reason to think they would overlook us? :chohimetchi: I don't remember having to wait very long for a tama product before. Sorry, that just made me nervous since I don't think I can wait much longer! (I know, I know, I could order one online, but that would take awhile, too :kuribotchi: )

Edited by weetziebat, 17 July 2010 - 09:01 PM.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:51 AM ( #31 )

Ya, I know a few boys who wouldn't mind having a more guy-toned cover/design. Sometimes they end up looking nicer then the girl-toned cover/designs.

Ya, I can't wait to have one in my hands though. I hope to spot them in my store over buying them online. Its kinda like a difference between waiting for a possiblity it will arrive sometime soon or having it in hand in store. (Waiting for it to be shipped and sent to you verses In Hand, with a bit of waiting) If that last part made since.

:blink:

tamaluvz257

• tamaluvz257 user photo

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:52 PM ( #32 )

im buying one online because i literally live on the border between America and Canada in Washington and there isnt a big store in sight. Only a Walmart an hour away and they dont even sell tamas since the whole store changed. I cant wait to get it though. Im buying it on the first. :P

Serrafina_Pekkala

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:33 PM ( #33 )

Someone is selling them in their Amazon store- available right now for $26.99, search Amazon.com for "Tamatown" and look at the results. Or, follow this link to the Blue with Mametchi version: http://www.amazon.co...79596670&sr=8-1

DoveMuffin

• dovemuffin user photo

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:38 AM ( #34 )

Still none on ebay. That's so wierd. Normally they show up there first.

Here is the link to everything being sold on amazon. I think it's all by the same seller. They even have the figurines in stock:

Amazon Tama Search

Edited by DoveMuffin, 20 July 2010 - 08:42 AM.

Tamagotchi-Ashu

• tamagotchi-ashu user photo

Posted 20 July 2010 - 03:17 PM ( #35 )

I checked Amazon today, and they do have the figurines, but I think they're overpriced. They're $8.99 apiece PLUS $5.24 shipping. It isn't being sold by Target or anything, the same seller is also selling the Tama-Gos themself, but those are also a bit overpriced. I wonder where he/she got their figurines.....

Edited by Tamagotchi-Ashu, 20 July 2010 - 03:19 PM.

Serrafina_Pekkala

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:17 PM ( #36 )

I checked Amazon today, and they do have the figurines, but I think they're overpriced. They're $8.99 apiece PLUS $5.24 shipping. It isn't being sold by Target or anything, the same seller is also selling the Tama-Gos themself, but those are also a bit overpriced. I wonder where he/she got their figurines.....

Well, the figurines are $7.00 in the stores, so they're trying to make a little bit of profit, and honestly priority mail is a flat rate fee of $4.95 so the shipping isn't that much of a rip-off. But besides that, it's someone not actually a part of Amazon. The actual Tamatown Tamagotchi toys were still being sold by Amazon.com at the time of my posting and the one after me, and Amazon was selling them in association with Target.com/IPC which is just the Target corporation. Apparently they only had a limited number of orders they were allowed to take, because you are right, now their option is gone. People should keep a look-out though because when I went to search, BEGUM9's items came up first but then you had to look to see the link under the item "2 new from $19.99" like you can see (at time of this post) underneath the carrying case, and it will show you the link to Target and then BEGUM9. So, maybe if you keep a lookout you can either order them for the regular price on Amazon/Target (same difference, really) and wait the couple of weeks or you can pay the extra $7.00 for the Tamago and the extra $2.00 for the figurine and have them as soon as whatever shipping method you're willing to pay for gets it to you.

clear w lava purple pink

• clear-w-lava-purple-pink user photo

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:33 PM ( #37 )

As soon as I get ahold of one, I'll figure out a way to get Kunoitchi.

aa221

• aa221 user photo

Posted 21 July 2010 - 01:49 AM ( #38 )

Yes, they're back in stock, I just ordered mine yesterday!

Serrafina_Pekkala

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:10 PM ( #39 )

Begum9 has them back in their Amazon Storefront for the wildly inflated higher price of $36.99 (whereas they were selling them for $26 something the other day until they sold out.) If you're willing to pay that much in order to get your Tama-Go in however many days you pay for it to ship to you... There you are. And to answer someone's earlier question as to where they were getting their figurines, well, the people who run the store/perhaps the store itself are located in Los Angeles, California. From there, your guess is as good as mine.

jacqueheartstamas

• jacqueheartstamas user photo

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:27 PM ( #40 )

I ordered my tama-go I think 2-3 days ago on Amazon for 19.99 now they're selling them for 36.00!!!! thats insane!

†