Photo
- - - - -

Tama-Go : General Discussion Topic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

.:M@TT:.

• mtt user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 August 2010 - 08:30 AM ( #324 )

I got the white one even though I really wanted the green one xD

Zzgs

• zzgs user photo

Posted 07 August 2010 - 03:31 PM ( #325 )

i got the white one in the mail today! it is alot smaller than i though it was gonna be lol

and the buttons are plastic lol i though they would be rubbery

TMEdit: duplicate thread; topic merged with this one ;)

Edited by TamaMum, 07 August 2010 - 04:33 PM.

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 07 August 2010 - 03:36 PM ( #326 )

Congratulations. Yes, the buttons are in plastic. Much similar to the +C rather than the Music Star or Familitchi, etc.

nextboost

• nextboost user photo

Posted 08 August 2010 - 11:36 AM ( #327 )

sigh everyone is getting the tama-go in the mail but not me i ordered one at july 15 and it still hasnt arrived in the mail yet :ph34r: :( :( :( :( :(

antonello09

• antonello09 user photo

Posted 08 August 2010 - 12:36 PM ( #328 )

It you prdered it from target cancell it and order it from amazon

nextboost

• nextboost user photo

Posted 08 August 2010 - 12:39 PM ( #329 )

but it should be here soon

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 08 August 2010 - 03:31 PM ( #330 )

Look up your order number and call the distributing center. Either search for The Telephone number online or call your local Target and ask if they can provide it to you... (The disributing center's number)

As far as I've seen they haven't been released in Target stores yet.

Do remember if it was a pre-order, you will get it delivered to you once they hit stores.

Edited by SailorRosette, 08 August 2010 - 03:32 PM.

Serrafina_Pekkala

• serrafina-pekkala user photo

Posted 08 August 2010 - 04:44 PM ( #331 )

but it should be here soon

I'm really sorry to say this, hon, but... I'm guessing you're probably one of the group of people whose orders got canceled. Everyone that ordered them from Amazon or Target.com during that time period got an e-mail around the end of July stating that the order had been canceled, because they didn't know if/when the item would be back in stock. When you ordered it, did it say "Not currently in stock, order now and we'll e-mail you when there is an estimated shipping date" or something along those lines? Even if it didn't- Check and re-check your e-mail, even your junk folder, and go to Target.com or Amazon online and log in to check on your order status. I can almost guarantee you that yours was canceled, and you just missed the notice. Seriously- if you just log in on the site you ordered it from and check the status of your order, you will know where it is/what is up. Then you'll be able to figure out what's going on.

Here's the e-mail I got, and they were distributing them for Target. If you search back in this discussion thread, someone else got a similar e-mail from Target. Sorry, I can't recall their name right now, but they posted about theirs not too long after I posted mine. So, my guess is that yours got canceled and because of a spam filter or just accidentally deleting the e-mail, you missed the notification. If you log in you'll be able to check the status of current and past orders, so at the very least you should see it in your order history and see that it's canceled if that is indeed the case.

I hope for you that it's either *actually* on it's way or that it was canceled so you can just go ahead and order one on Amazon and get it quickly and know for sure where it is. Good luck! :(

Serrafina_Pekkala

Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:08 PM ( #332 )

no it said that it would arive at august 5 to 23 thats just getting one you have to wait another few days to weeks for it to be delivered

Those orders were all canceled... :(

jessicam310

• jessicam310 user photo

Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:13 PM ( #333 )

I got mine today. Memechi one.
Got for 25 dollars? O_O
Just wanted it (:
I can't believe I need to buy figures for more games D;

nextboost

• nextboost user photo

Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:38 PM ( #334 )

i oredered it when it was in stock and they didnt email me saying it was cancelled

plus it was an order not a preorder

Serrafina_Pekkala

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:55 PM ( #335 )

plus it was an order not a preorder

If you ordered it July 15, it wasn't in stock then. At that time, it said "Order now and we will update you when your order ships!" If it said "Estimated delivery date Aug 5 to August 23rd", that means it wasn't in stock. All of the orders where it said "Estimated delivery date Aug 5 to August 23rd" were canceled. Log in to Target.com with the customer information you used to make the order and look up the status. Then, you'll know everything you need to know about getting your Tama-Go. Please, instead of writing me off and saying I'm wrong, go and log in and check up on your order. There's no reason to argue with me- I really am am only trying to help you. It would be really unfair for you to keep hoping and thinking it will be in your mailbox soon, if I do happen to be right. I'm sorry if you think I sound mean, but I really am just trying to help. If you log in on Target.com you will be able to figure out everything about your order. Target hasn't had them in stock at all yet. There was a brief period where they were accepting orders, but then the page went to *just* an out of stock notice, and you couldn't place an order. At that time, everyone that made an order during the time they were accepting them received an e-mail notification that their order had been canceled. I'm trying to help you figure out what's happened. You probably need to just go to Amazon and order one. I can almost guarantee it. <_< Tamame20 got the same e-mail I did after ordering theirs from Target when it had that message. Here:

:

I got a similar email from target saying this "Thank you for shopping at Target.Com.

Unfortunately, the following item is not currently available from
Any of our sources.

TAMAGOTCHI Light Blue

We have cancelled this item from your order and can't say for sure
If it might be back in stock. If you are still interested please
Check back every once in a while to see if it's available.

To view the current status and the costs associated with your order,
Please visit My Account (http://www.target.com/my-account).

Because you only pay for items when we ship them to you, your credit
Card has not been charged for this item.

Thank you for being a valued Guest. We hope you visit us again.

Sincerely,

Guest Service Department
Target.com
www.target.com

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address
That cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this
Message. If you have further questions, please visit our online Help
department.

Original post here.

Please log in on Target.com and check your order status before posting on here again, and let us know what's up! Hopefully you either find out that it's actually headed to you, or that you can go ahead and order it on Amazon.com or Toys 'R Us online and have it in just a few days.
Amazon has all three colors in stock:
White with Kuchipatchi
Green with Mametchi
Light Blue with Memetchi

Toys 'R Us only has Green with Mametchi in stock.

nextboost

• nextboost user photo

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:06 PM ( #336 )

i rechecked and it was july 16. i ordered it when it was in stock too so it should be here soon

nextboost

• nextboost user photo

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:07 PM ( #337 )

i checked 2 times and it didnt say it was canceled

nextboost

• nextboost user photo

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:12 PM ( #338 )

it said it was not shiped yet <_<

nextboost

• nextboost user photo

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:13 PM ( #339 )

oh well sorry for the argument ill just wait to see if it is cancelled or not

Serrafina_Pekkala

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:20 PM ( #340 )

i rechecked and it was july 16. i ordered it when it was in stock too so it should be here soon

You're not listening to me... July 15th, July 16th, doesn't make any difference. It's all in the general time frame of when they were accepting orders they couldn't fulfill and then realized they had to cancel them. Target has not had them in stock at ALL. They were taking orders for them for a brief period of time even though they were out of stock, but then they switched to just plain out of stock and canceled any of the orders they received. The only online places that have had them in stock at all so far are Amazon and Toys 'R Us. The only place that had them in stock at all around that period of time was Amazon, and only for a VERY short window of time. A matter of a couple of hours. If you look at your order status again it will give you an estimated shipping/arrival date. I can guarantee you it is one of the ones "estimated between Aug 5 and Aug 23rd." You would do better to just cancel your order on Target and order it from Amazon, since they have them all in stock and it will ship within 24 hours after your order. I ordered my Blue with Memetchi from Toys 'R Us and selected 2 day shipping, and it got to me the day after they shipped it. I ordered my Green with Mametchi from Amazon and selected their 2 day shipping and it arrived two days after they shipped it. If you take a harder look at your order on Target.com it will tell you when they will ship it, or just give you a general estimate if my suspicions are correct. Target has not ever had them in stock, nor do they now. You will get it sooner if you cancel your order with them (if it has indeed not already been canceled by them, like Tamame20's) and order from Amazon or Toys 'R Us. If you don't want to do that, then you should stop posting on here about how sad you are that you don't have yours yet, because you're not doing anything about it. When I had my order in with Target during that period of time they said that the credit card would not be charged until it shipped, so if yours hasn't shipped yet (and the website will tell you if it has) then you won't lose anything by canceling it and ordering it elsewhere.

Or, maybe you could take a screen shot of your order information and post it up here or at least a link to it, and we can help you figure out what's going on?