Photo

Tama-Go : General Discussion Topic

• This topic is locked

'/={3

• 3 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:19 AM ( #401 )

i got my tama go today! a blue memetchi one, i got a male, and my user name is neopets! IM IN LOVE!

butterkeks

• butterkeks user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:51 AM ( #402 )

going to pick mine up from the post office this afternoon :) can't wait!

hwd45

• hwd45 user photo

Posted 23 August 2010 - 07:35 AM ( #403 )

I recieved mine from ebay the other day and I'm luvin'-it luvin'-it luvin'-it!

Absolute_Enigma

• absolute-enigma user photo

Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:23 AM ( #404 )

I LOVE my Tama-Go! And yesterday, my parents let me get four figurines on Amazon! YAY!

djor

• djor user photo

Posted 23 August 2010 - 10:28 AM ( #405 )

I'm waiting for mine to come in the mail; I won the contest on TamaYamaWuv (Daniel)! I was just gonna get one figure, but it's awesome that I get six! I hope I get the white one. Actually, I wouldn't mind the green one too much, but definitely not the blue. Can't wait!

Waneqa

• waneqa user photo
  • January 2009 Contest Winner

Posted 23 August 2010 - 10:41 AM ( #406 )

ive tried entering contests online for a free tama-go (have you seen how many there are??? its CRAZYY! but it's mostly those blogs by mothers with small children that are looking for something new...i feel like a fraud trying to win one amongst them all) i am trying so hard to get one free cuz i dont think my parents are gonna let me get a tama ever again:/ they think im too old...even though i pay for them myself. anywayss ill probably just end up waiting till i go shopping with my friends to search for one:) my parents will just have to deal.

nextboost

• nextboost user photo

Posted 23 August 2010 - 11:01 AM ( #407 )

i got mine 3 days after i ordered iit on amazon so amazon is a good web to buy tama-gos

nextboost

• nextboost user photo

Posted 23 August 2010 - 11:02 AM ( #408 )

my kikitchi married a uwasatchi hope the baby is a girl

djor

• djor user photo

Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:34 PM ( #409 )

ive tried entering contests online for a free tama-go (have you seen how many there are??? its CRAZYY! but it's mostly those blogs by mothers with small children that are looking for something new...i feel like a fraud trying to win one amongst them all) i am trying so hard to get one free cuz i dont think my parents are gonna let me get a tama ever again:/ they think im too old...even though i pay for them myself. anywayss ill probably just end up waiting till i go shopping with my friends to search for one:) my parents will just have to deal.

I know exactly what you mean. I've never won a contest before, so I was taken aback when I saw my name and post on the website. I was like, "That can't be me. But... it is!" I also pay for my own Tamas (bought an Angelgotchi two weeks ago for $32 with my own money). I only entered the one on TamaTalk and TamaYamaWuv, so I never expected to win anyway.

kitty83

• kitty83 user photo

Posted 23 August 2010 - 06:58 PM ( #410 )

hey guys wish me good luck tomorrow. i may or may not get a Tama go if she says yes then i am going. oh i am so excited right now. anyways wish me good luck i am going to need it big time.

djor

• djor user photo

Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:56 PM ( #411 )

hey guys wish me good luck tomorrow. i may or may not get a Tama go if she says yes then i am going. oh i am so excited right now. anyways wish me good luck i am going to need it big time.

Good luck! I hope you get it!

danieeel971

• danieeel971 user photo

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:26 AM ( #412 )

I want one so much! I hope it will be out in Sweden soon.
The bad part is that I don't have any money.. :P
But my mom said that she wants me to have one in my collection, so maaaaybe she'll get me one. :D
When I can, I'm getting the green one, it's gorgerous! :lol:

kitty83

• kitty83 user photo

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:26 PM ( #413 )

guys ig ot good news for you. i got a Tama Go! yes, i got Kuchipachi the white one. i am so excited i finally got one. prettia te funny thing, this morning we called the store the same TRU where you got yours. luckly they had one and my friend told the store clerk to hold it for me and she did so i got the last one lol noe there is none left in North York lol thank you god lol

'/={3

• 3 user photo

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:30 PM ( #414 )

new, new! my tamagotchi is now kilalatchi! see my room on tama town! my id is rt5945! :mimitchi: :D :D :D

kitty83

• kitty83 user photo

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:47 PM ( #415 )

that's great. mine is a Mattaritchi. it's pretty cool.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:24 PM ( #416 )

GUYS! Make logs if you want to update us on your current tama-go character.

Its cool you guys are finding your Tama-Gos in store.

:D

The Library

(The Library is for logging)

Edited by SailorRosette, 24 August 2010 - 07:26 PM.

Nazotchi25

• nazotchi25 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 26 August 2010 - 04:42 AM ( #417 )

It's good hear you guys have lots of luck finding a tama-go, down hear in Canada, New Brunswick we've got zip :(

and my parents won't let me buy one online :angry:

:unsure::nazotchi::rolleyes::nazotchi::nazotchi:

Sweet Kandi

• sweet-kandi user photo

Posted 26 August 2010 - 08:07 AM ( #418 )

i got mine at fredmeyer if that helps anyone it cost 21.99 in my area on saturday i think?

That helps me a lot :unsure: Thanks!
I didn't even know these were out yet! Must go on a hunt today!

I completely forgot about even checking Fred Meyer(stupid considering I worked there).

Token Fembot

• token-fembot user photo

Posted 27 August 2010 - 03:17 PM ( #419 )

I just got my Tama-Go yesterday, hurray! A white Kuchipatchi one. I'm not such a huge fan of Kuchipatchi, actually, but I thought the white color would go best with whatever faceplates I make in the future. (Right now I just have the Kuchipatchi paper faceplate turned over so it looks white. :D) It's a little plain but it still looks gorgeous.
I ordered it on Target.com last Saturday -- so it took about 6 days to arrive. That's quite a bit longer than I would have liked, but hey, I did choose nearly the cheapest shipping option, so I guess I got what I paid for. -_- All in all it was about $26 dollars... I wish there was a Target or Toys R Us closer to us, so that I could have just bought one in-store!
Anyway, having had the Tama for one day now, I must say I like it a lot. It's quite a bit bigger than I expected -- I knew it was big, but I wasn't expecting it to be quite so, well, roly-poly -- but it sits very comfortably in my hands. The buttons respond very well, too. One thing I'm kind of surprised at is how well-behaved these things seem. The beeping noises are more muted than my Connections, and the Tama-Go requires a lot less care. Honestly, it's almost too quiet -- I keep forgetting about it. Well, except when it's at the park. I DEFINITELY recommend turning the sound off before you send your Tama to the park, it makes an awful lot of noise for no good reason. Other than that, it's pretty quiet. But really, I prefer my Tamas quiet, so this is a good thing for me. (:
The only things that really worry me are the outer screen (as others have mentioned, it scratches REALLY easily -- I've got a couple of minor scratches already, eek!) and the visibility of the screen itself. Even with the ability to adjust the contrast, it can still be really really hard to see the screen without good lighting. It also would have been nice if the back of the Tama-Go was flatter, like the bottom -- I find myself trying to set it on its back as often as I set it on its bottom, because unless you can set it upright at about eye-level it's hard to see the screen! I definitely find it much easier to see what's what when the Tama-Go is lying on its back, but it tends to roll that way. Not exactly optimal.

So yeah. I definitely recommend the Tama-Go. Hope they come out with some new figurines soon -- the ones we have now are nice, but nothing I'd really spend $7-8 on...

Edited by Token Fembot, 27 August 2010 - 03:20 PM.

Nazotchi25

• nazotchi25 user photo

Posted 27 August 2010 - 05:17 PM ( #420 )

Go canada

sorry off topic anyway the Tama-go is available in Canada @ Walmart :mellow:

I seen one today. (but did not have enough money :kuribotchi: )

:D:nazotchi:-_-:nazotchi: