Photo
- - - - -

Tama-Go : General Discussion Topic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

kitty83

• kitty83 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 August 2010 - 06:57 PM ( #421 )

wow it's already in Walmart here in Canada. i wonder which Walmart.

Prettia

• prettia user photo

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:45 PM ( #422 )

guys ig ot good news for you. i got a Tama Go! yes, i got Kuchipachi the white one. i am so excited i finally got one. prettia te funny thing, this morning we called the store the same TRU where you got yours. luckly they had one and my friend told the store clerk to hold it for me and she did so i got the last one lol noe there is none left in North York lol thank you god lol

Hey I'm glad that you got one! :o That's so lucky yay. I didnt think theyd go so fast.

Go canada

sorry off topic anyway the Tama-go is available in Canada @ Walmart :D

I seen one today. (but did not have enough money :nazotchi:  )

wow it's already in Walmart here in Canada. i wonder which Walmart.

I just came from the Walmart at Scarborough Town Centre and they had a couple of Tama-Gos and a couple of figures ($7.92) to choose from. I bought a Mametchi figure. They also had Memetchi, Ringotchi and Violetchi. Hope you can get a tamago soon Nazotchi :nazotchi:

kitty83

• kitty83 user photo

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:10 AM ( #423 )

it's in Canada's Walmart and TRU that is cool. if one store is out of them you could go and check the other store lol

ShuaRzz

• shuarzz user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:50 AM ( #424 )

All you guys are so lucky, they haven't been released in Australia yet :(
I know, I know, you'll probably tell me that I should order it online, but it will probably be cheaper when it's released in stores ^_^
Im getting the green toned egg with the mametchi figure included :mametchi: and also the kuchipatchi figure too :lol:
Come to think of it...I'm not really sure if I want to waste
Fifty dollars on a tamagotchi which isn't even the last one yet (hopefully) hmm..... Well we'll find out sooner or later :D
:ph34r:

bannasplit22

• bannasplit22 user photo

Posted 28 August 2010 - 10:28 AM ( #425 )

ok this is probebly off topic but in disney world in florida i went to epcot and my little brother found tama go's they had like fifteen this was in the japan complex i was going to get one but my dad said no :mametchi: and i already have one anyway so if you are down there go to epcot :ph34r:

Edited by bannasplit22, 28 August 2010 - 10:31 AM.

nextboost

• nextboost user photo

Posted 28 August 2010 - 02:38 PM ( #426 )

yay! my tamagotchi evolved into a necktietchi!

djor

• djor user photo

Posted 28 August 2010 - 02:39 PM ( #427 )

yay! my tamagotchi evolved into a necktietchi!

Awesome! That's my favorite Tamagotchi, as you can tell from my avatar :P .

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 28 August 2010 - 03:51 PM ( #428 )

OH the memories... If I went to Disney World... That'd be the first place to visit. Glad to know the Tama-Gos are there... Someone earlier posted they found them in Disney... Guess this confirms it. Thanks for telling us bannasplit22! For some people... This might actually help them get one themselves... If by chance they went to DisneyWorld, if they live in a rural area in the USA.

BTW, It might be good to check Downtown Disney if you could... Since Downtown Disney is free to get into for the local Orlando people.... If you get a chance anyway.

Tama-Gos are very fun to play with. I would try to bid on a cheaper one on Ebay since you haven't seen them in Australia.

Guys if you are postng about your tama's change... Make a long. This is for DISCUSSION. 'kay? I'm not trying to be mean to you guys... Atleast try to include something more on topic..........

Edited by SailorRosette, 28 August 2010 - 03:53 PM.

bannasplit22

• bannasplit22 user photo

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:10 PM ( #429 )

i check downtown disney there were none i m so telling my gramma to get me one even though i have one it will just be so i can get more charecters

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:21 PM ( #430 )

went to fountain gate in melbourne Australia none nothing in target,kmart oh but big w had pouches and tamawatchis and that was it :( ugh i am going to go crazy if i don't get a tama-go soon cmon funtastic make with the tama-gos already :) :) :P

Edited by furbitchi, 28 August 2010 - 07:22 PM.

ShuaRzz

• shuarzz user photo

Posted 28 August 2010 - 10:33 PM ( #431 )

went to fountain gate in melbourne Australia none nothing in target,kmart oh but big w had pouches and tamawatchis and that was it :angry:  ugh i am going to go crazy if i don't get a tama-go soon cmon funtastic make with the tama-gos already  :(  :angry:  :mellow:

lol agreed ^_^ Come to think of it, I will get a Tama-Go!!! :blink: I've either lost or broken all my other tamagotchis and at least this one will remind me of my obsession with them :( I still remember back in 2003 when I got my first tamagotchi connection v1 around Christmas time :'( Those where the good times *sighs*.....but from then on till now, i've had a connection 2,3,4 &,5!! But like I stated before, they've all been broken )': And to think I wanted to start a collection :angry: But i guess i can find some still-packaged older tamagotchis from amazon etc. :) But yerr, soz for going all off-topic on you guys xD

ShuaRzz

• shuarzz user photo

Posted 29 August 2010 - 02:48 AM ( #432 )

JUST DISCOVERED NEW TAMA-GO COMMERCIAL ^.^ IT LOOKS SOOOO COOL!!! lmao :D Check it out here: Tama-Go Commercial

djor

• djor user photo

Posted 29 August 2010 - 07:49 AM ( #433 )

JUST DISCOVERED NEW TAMA-GO COMMERCIAL ^.^ IT LOOKS SOOOO COOL!!! lmao :D Check it out here: Tama-Go Commercial

Yes, it's been out for a while.

ShuaRzz

• shuarzz user photo

Posted 29 August 2010 - 08:15 AM ( #434 )

Yes, it's been out for a while.

Lmao I know, I just got excited that's all xD

SailorRosette

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:40 PM ( #435 )

i check downtown disney there were none i m so telling my gramma to get me one even though i have one it will just be so i can get more charecters

Thank you for checking! Wow... Epcot has been holding out on me again. hahaha. I swear when I'm in Orlando, I live in Japan, Epcot... Just the store. (I'm in America before you guys freak out....)

The commerical has been out for a little bit. People are starting to watch it.

Australia, It will come. Atleast we can hope you guys aren't forgotten! Just give it sometime!

Edited by SailorRosette, 29 August 2010 - 12:41 PM.

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 29 August 2010 - 11:47 PM ( #436 )

going round vic i will ask shop keepers in toyworld if they will get tama-go

kiaratchi

• kiaratchi user photo

Posted 30 August 2010 - 05:18 AM ( #437 )

My tamago is hopefully arriving on 5 Sept :( Here in Africa we have to wait just so much longer than everyone else...... :)

Anyway, I don't really know if this is off-topic :D but I think I may have a plan for the scratching on the faceplate..... You know those sticky see-through covers that you can stick on a touch-screen PDA? Can't you just like cut it to size and stick it carefully on the faceplate so that it doesn't make air bubbles? I use these all the time on my ipod, cellphones etc. and it really doesn't affect the visibiliy of the screen at all.... I don't know, what do you guys think? :D

SailorRosette

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:22 AM ( #438 )

@kiaratchi

Its on topic don't worry about it. As log as you are talking about the Tama-Go, its on topic here.

The see-through covers have come up. Such as PDA, Smart-Phone Covers (Such as IPod/Touch/Blackberry) Game system covers for the Nintendo DS systems. Or some "report booklet" covers although you need to tape/glue it to the screen... If you are risky enough, you could use packaging tape but if removed (Or moved) at all you will have a sticky residue on the clear cover. Some people even use clear nailpolish, but it can ruin the shell color/paint with the acid inside the nailpolish.

Now, for things that can scratch it easily... Old Fabrics, (Rough or aged), Dry hands, Towel Fabric, Dropping it, Hitting it on things/Clinking, Not caring about the screen.... Vinyl. Vinyl is horrible, like if you make a pouch or have an old one... (The annouying sounding backback material) CLEAR Vinyl however is okay as long as it is SNUG around the Tama-Go. Zippers... SOME Microfibers (blankets) also can scratch the screen.... User beware. These are what I've come across...

Edited by SailorRosette, 30 August 2010 - 09:26 AM.

djor

• djor user photo

Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:13 AM ( #439 )

I think I'll try using saran-wrap and pulling it tightly over the screen, then poking through the holes and trimming the edges. Or I'll just take good care of it and won't put it in my pocket (wasn't planning to).

SailorRosette

Posted 30 August 2010 - 12:58 PM ( #440 )

I think I'll try using saran-wrap and pulling it tightly over the screen, then poking through the holes and trimming the edges. Or I'll just take good care of it and won't put it in my pocket (wasn't planning to).

Even great care gets baby scratches on it. Ya the saran-wrap might work. But its should be the self-sealing kind. (Touch and Seal) The other stuff doesn't directly stick to itself and it would require glue...
Good idea.

You can also use the little baggies for kids meal toys. Most of the time they are perfect size. Then you can tape the bag to size tightly with no sticky residue left on the Tama-go. Most of the time at Burger King you get a little panflet of toy to collect. That would work as I've used it for a few days... But it needs to be stretched over it very tightly to fit. Now getting it out, on the other hand is a trick of its own. So I don't recommend using it if you change inner designs often.