Photo
- - - - -

Tama-Go : General Discussion Topic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

King Tamachi

• king-tamachi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 August 2010 - 02:24 PM ( #441 )

Ok yes DO NOT PUT YOUR TAMA-GO IN YOUR POCKET! i did it at a store and there was millions of tiny scraches and 3 big ones! :P :( :angry:

But then we just bought some turtle wax and some other stuff andbuffed them right out! then we polished it and its as good as new! :lol: :D

(i really like your avatar! :ph34r: )

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 30 August 2010 - 02:55 PM ( #442 )

Ok yes DO NOT PUT YOUR TAMA-GO IN YOUR POCKET! i did it at a store and there was millions of tiny scraches and 3 big ones! :P :( :angry:

But then we just bought some turtle wax and some other stuff andbuffed them right out! then we polished it and its as good as new! :lol: :D

Well its better to get some actual scratch remover... I wouldn't use the Turtle Wax due to it being Wax itself and what they use in the Wax...

I hope it was a super soft buffer since some of that material can scratch the screen too... And seriously, if you are going to buff out the scratches, get a good buffer pad. (New if possible)

Yarn can scratch the screen too... Jeeze. That was one of my first scratches where I got it from... If you use Yarn, for like a carrier or pouch, I recommend a very soft yarn...

bannasplit22

• bannasplit22 user photo

Posted 30 August 2010 - 06:18 PM ( #443 )

ok dose anyone know when they turn into oldies i want the child mrs.perfect(she is so cute!) or oyajitchi just want to know thanks!

ShuaRzz

• shuarzz user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:32 AM ( #444 )

hey :)
Thanks (:
I like yours too ^.^
They're my favorite characters for same random reason...what about you??
HANATCHIS & MASKTCHIS FOR LIVE!!! xD

I'm one of Lady GaGa's little monsters and I don't care what you or anybody else thinks about that <3

kiaratchi

• kiaratchi user photo

Posted 31 August 2010 - 02:21 AM ( #445 )

Do you think a little bag-thingy made from a small piece of polar fleece would also scratch it? The inside of polar fleece is unbelievably soft, would it also scratch the screen?

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 31 August 2010 - 03:49 AM ( #446 )

just check bendigo none they didn't evan know anything about the tama-go

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:11 AM ( #447 )

Do you think a little bag-thingy made from a small piece of polar fleece would also scratch it?  The inside of polar fleece is unbelievably soft, would it also scratch the screen?

I use fleece for pouches. Any fleece that isn't old or "worn out" should be okay. As long as nothing has been spilled onto it... like glue/syrup/ things that dry hard....

I find the McDonald Toys that come with a pouch, those work really well for a pouch as well. Just cut the inside tag. Such as a Strawberry Shortcake figure that came with a bag in 2006, I believe. MCD's Hello Kitty bags... I have an old Click-its bag that fits the Tama-Go well and it still closes. The Click-its bag also has a front pouch that can hold a Connection/Ancestor tama. (Click-its, are girl jewelry/fashion items by lego...)

Cell Phone pouches also work well for holding your Tama-Go. Just make sure if you get one, it has some sort of cover for the top. The upright versions work best. Be carefull when choosing, since the Metal sealing/sealer could scratch the screen as well. If it has a zipper, get a fabric lined one. (Not full plastic)
Oh and those still who haven't gotten school supplies... Pencil pouches. They work well but you may want to stuff it so it doesn't move. (Such as a clean sock)

Then I couldn't tell you when they become oldie. I hear its 10 days, but I think its more like 15 days fully being alive... Unpaused.

Edited by SailorRosette, 31 August 2010 - 10:06 AM.

King Tamachi

• king-tamachi user photo

Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:45 PM ( #448 )

hey
Thanks (:
I like yours too ^.^
They're my favorite characters for same random reason...what about you??
HANATCHIS & MASKTCHIS FOR LIVE!!! xD

Yes they are my two favorite characters too!

They are AWSOME! I like masktchi just a tiny bit more that hanatchi though.

:ph34r: Go Masktchi and hanatchi! :ph34r:

tamame20

• tamame20 user photo

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:20 PM ( #449 )

Then I couldn't tell you when they become oldie. I hear its 10 days, but I think its more like 15 days fully being alive... Unpaused.

mine became an oldie at 7

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 01 September 2010 - 12:51 AM ( #450 )

ok i check echuca first toykingdom nothing on tamagotchi then i went to toyworld some luck i didn't find a tama-go but i found a soft pouch for v4s and entamas (this is the entama one just translated the box evan says tamagotchi +in japanese ) so i got it for my entama that i am getting and i got it for 50c and there was a v4 see thru but i couldn't get it :ph34r: but any way i will see if there is more toy shops in swan hill and other places

TMGOfan

• tmgofan user photo

Posted 01 September 2010 - 10:44 AM ( #451 )

Have you guys seen the new Amazon store for Tamagotchi? Its so cool!

TamaTown by Tamagotchi on Amazon.com!

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 01 September 2010 - 10:54 AM ( #452 )

Alright everyone... I am going to close this topic down... Not because it is bad or anything but more because I'd rather see the various topics being discussed here broken out into separate topics in the rest of the forums. Why? Because it makes it easier to find stuff later instead of hunting through one topic with 100s of posts (which can get annoying). I am NOT trying to stop conversations about the TMGO... In fact, I hope we have a LOT more of them which is why it makes more sense to have separate topics. :huh:

Thanks to everyone who posted!

Edited by Admin, 01 September 2010 - 06:36 PM.