Photo
- - - - -

Tama-Go : General Discussion Topic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tamagotchi-Ashu

• tamagotchi-ashu user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 July 2010 - 03:17 PM ( #35 )

I checked Amazon today, and they do have the figurines, but I think they're overpriced. They're $8.99 apiece PLUS $5.24 shipping. It isn't being sold by Target or anything, the same seller is also selling the Tama-Gos themself, but those are also a bit overpriced. I wonder where he/she got their figurines.....

Edited by Tamagotchi-Ashu, 20 July 2010 - 03:19 PM.

Serrafina_Pekkala

• serrafina-pekkala user photo

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:17 PM ( #36 )

I checked Amazon today, and they do have the figurines, but I think they're overpriced. They're $8.99 apiece PLUS $5.24 shipping. It isn't being sold by Target or anything, the same seller is also selling the Tama-Gos themself, but those are also a bit overpriced. I wonder where he/she got their figurines.....

Well, the figurines are $7.00 in the stores, so they're trying to make a little bit of profit, and honestly priority mail is a flat rate fee of $4.95 so the shipping isn't that much of a rip-off. But besides that, it's someone not actually a part of Amazon. The actual Tamatown Tamagotchi toys were still being sold by Amazon.com at the time of my posting and the one after me, and Amazon was selling them in association with Target.com/IPC which is just the Target corporation. Apparently they only had a limited number of orders they were allowed to take, because you are right, now their option is gone. People should keep a look-out though because when I went to search, BEGUM9's items came up first but then you had to look to see the link under the item "2 new from $19.99" like you can see (at time of this post) underneath the carrying case, and it will show you the link to Target and then BEGUM9. So, maybe if you keep a lookout you can either order them for the regular price on Amazon/Target (same difference, really) and wait the couple of weeks or you can pay the extra $7.00 for the Tamago and the extra $2.00 for the figurine and have them as soon as whatever shipping method you're willing to pay for gets it to you.

clear w lava purple pink

• clear-w-lava-purple-pink user photo

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:33 PM ( #37 )

As soon as I get ahold of one, I'll figure out a way to get Kunoitchi.

aa221

• aa221 user photo

Posted 21 July 2010 - 01:49 AM ( #38 )

Yes, they're back in stock, I just ordered mine yesterday!

Serrafina_Pekkala

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:10 PM ( #39 )

Begum9 has them back in their Amazon Storefront for the wildly inflated higher price of $36.99 (whereas they were selling them for $26 something the other day until they sold out.) If you're willing to pay that much in order to get your Tama-Go in however many days you pay for it to ship to you... There you are. And to answer someone's earlier question as to where they were getting their figurines, well, the people who run the store/perhaps the store itself are located in Los Angeles, California. From there, your guess is as good as mine.

jacqueheartstamas

• jacqueheartstamas user photo

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:27 PM ( #40 )

I ordered my tama-go I think 2-3 days ago on Amazon for 19.99 now they're selling them for 36.00!!!! thats insane!

hwd45

• hwd45 user photo

Posted 22 July 2010 - 08:47 AM ( #41 )

What is wrong with those prices?

They started off at an acceptable price of $20, and now they're $36???

$20 is about 12, which is a pretty normal price. $36 is about 21.60!

.:M@TT:.

• mtt user photo

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:48 AM ( #42 )

Mine is coming this Friday or Saturday!

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:12 AM ( #43 )

Cool. I'm glad you are getting yours.

Ya, that dude on Amazon is cranking the price. You can almost purchase two for that.... Not to mention the shipping isn't included until you click to buy. I almost bought from him when it was $26.99, but then I did the math.... That and the tamagotchi blog was updated to tell us Early August for in-store purchasing.

aa221

• aa221 user photo

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:19 AM ( #44 )

I can't wait!! LOOK!! It was ($78) 48, 30 for delivery to the UK but apparently, all worth it!!!

Edited by aa221, 23 July 2010 - 04:49 AM.

SailorRosette

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:28 AM ( #45 )

Eek! $78? You are in the UK as you say... Did you pay for speedy shipment or what? But atleast you know you'll get one.

tamaluvz257

• tamaluvz257 user photo

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:03 PM ( #46 )

OHHHH :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: I dont know if Ill be able to buy one now!!!! The most I get to spend is $20!! :(

Tamagotchi-Ashu

• tamagotchi-ashu user photo

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:14 PM ( #47 )

OMG! I just checked BEGUM9's stock of Tama-Gos, and the white one with Kuchipatchi is $69.99!!! And don't forget the $4.95 shipping!! The blue and green are now $46.99 apiece plus $4.95 shipping! The figurines (also sold by BEGUM9) are $12.99 apice plus $3.95 shipping! That's really outrageous!

SailorRosette

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:18 PM ( #48 )

That is insane to raise them that high. You can get a Tama Color for that.... and some Tamagotchi Ids.

BTW, people talking about Euros... Not all of us convert money well. So .... Ya.

Serrafina_Pekkala

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:57 PM ( #49 )

Mine is coming this Friday or Saturday!

How do you know that, M@tt? If you're still talking about the one that you ordered from Target.com and swore you were getting in 3-5 days, I still think you will be disappointed. Or did you go and order one somewhere else? Because Target.com isn't even offering them anymore... they don't know if or when they'll be back in stock online.

Serrafina_Pekkala

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:59 PM ( #50 )

That is insane to raise them that high. You can get a Tama Color for that.... and some Tamagotchi Ids.

BTW, people talking about Euros... Not all of us convert money well. So .... Ya.

Here you go! Currency Conversion Calculator

Serrafina_Pekkala

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:16 PM ( #51 )

What is wrong with those prices?

They started off at an acceptable price of $20, and now they're $36???

$20 is about 12, which is a pretty normal price. $36 is about 21.60!

Don't worry, that's a private seller offering them through Amazon. That does not in any way reflect the actual retail price of the item, and it is not the price that Amazon will be selling them for. If Amazon ever has them back in stock, they will be $19.99, as they will be in retail stores.