Photo
- - - - -

Tama-Go : General Discussion Topic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 26 July 2010 - 05:41 PM ( #101 )

Cool! Congrats babymango! Hope you get it soon!

babymango

• babymango user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 July 2010 - 05:58 PM ( #102 )

;) thanks i really can't wait for it to come omg omg omg n i should have gotten more figurne but its to X to ship to singapore (T^T) maybe when they came out more than i will get it but ow i onli bought 1 figurne :(

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 26 July 2010 - 06:15 PM ( #103 )

I just got my Tama-Go from Amazon as well as a Kuchipachi figure. BEST Tamagotchi you can get! It uses AAA batteries which we always have and it's not too heavy. The games, the friendship, just everything is so amazing.

Tamafan777

• tamafan777 user photo

Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:03 PM ( #104 )

My town's Walmart always has TONS of Music Stars, but no tama-gos.

Edited by Tamafan777, 26 July 2010 - 07:03 PM.

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo

Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:39 PM ( #105 )

It doesn't come out until fall :( .

Serrafina_Pekkala

• serrafina-pekkala user photo

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:35 PM ( #106 )

It doesn't come out until fall :( .

Actually, there are some members that have managed to get one for themselves, either during the short window of time when Amazon had it in stock and were taking orders for them, or the people who have ordered them from BEGUM9 on Amazon or eBay. There are also a few TamaTalkers who have reported purchasing them at stores in their area. Some stores have them already, others don't. The stores in my area will be receiving them from their distribution center on Wednesday. So, you're not the only one who managed to nab one already, and most of us don't have much longer to wait. ;)

Edited by Serrafina_Pekkala, 26 July 2010 - 09:39 PM.

djor

• djor user photo

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:51 PM ( #107 )

...and most of us don't have much longer to wait. :(

I second that. I completely second that. I'm definitely going to visit my Toys 'R' Us and Wal-Mart this week!

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:57 PM ( #108 )

Actually, there are some members that have managed to get one for themselves, either during the short window of time when Amazon had it in stock and were taking orders for them, or the people who have ordered them from BEGUM9 on Amazon or eBay. There are also a few TamaTalkers who have reported purchasing them at stores in their area. Some stores have them already, others don't. The stores in my area will be receiving them from their distribution center on Wednesday. So, you're not the only one who managed to nab one already, and most of us don't have much longer to wait. :(

Serrafina_Pekkala, I'm really trying to bite my tongue here so I don't say something rude. Look, I know about buying it online. In fact, I have one from online. I know I'm not the only one. They are still available at Amazon and ToysRUs. They are available from Bandai on Amazon as well. I just heard that an all-around release date for the US was around Fall. That's what Toys R Us told me, that's what Target told me, etc.

djor

• djor user photo

Posted 26 July 2010 - 10:03 PM ( #109 )

...I just heard that an all-around release date for the US was around Fall. That's what Toys R Us told me, that's what Target told me, etc.

That's true, they will be everywhere in the U.S. in the Fall, but they'll be in all stores in August, as well.

On the Tama-Go blog, "Mametchi" states, "...And donít forget! Beginning in August, the TamaTown Tama-Go and Gotchi Character Figures will be available at Toys R Us and Walmart!"

I really don't like starting or being a part of arguments, even though this is hardly one. The important part is that we'll all have them soon, right?! :(

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo

Posted 26 July 2010 - 10:06 PM ( #110 )

Yeah, that's what's important. All I said was that it comes out in Fall. That way, everyone knows it will be available in stores to them in Fall. I really hope this doesn't turn into an argument, I don't know what Serrafina_Pekkala has against me.
Serrafina_Pekkala, if I sounded braggy or rude at any time, I'm very sorry. Please be aware of your posts, though, because they may be more offensive than you think.

brunotchi

• brunotchi user photo

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:17 PM ( #111 )

Amen to that, Brunotchi! My favourite character... in case you couldn't tell. :D

Also, as an aside, everybody, I sent the following message to BEGUM9 (the seller selling them in their Amazon Storefront) while their prices were still $46.98 for Memetchi and Mametchi, and $69.99 for Kuchipachi

"You may want to reconsider raising your prices so high. I'm a member of a Tamagotchi discussion board, and everyone is saying that they would have considered paying the $26.99 but now that you've raised them so high, everyone is outraged that the prices are so inflated. You now have your Tama-Go units priced the same or higher than Tamagotchi +Color or Tamagotchi ID, which are items that everyone on the forum covets but can't afford as they are Japanese only releases and they can only be purchased on eBay. If they have to choose between your Tama-Go with the black and white screen or the Tamagotchi +Color or Tamagotchi iD I'm willing to bet they'll choose the Color or iD. [url="http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m570.l1313&_nkw=tamagotchi+color&_sacat=See-All-Categories""]http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3...ategories"[/url]

And logged in the next morning to see their new (and current!) prices, which are $34.95 each with $4.95 shipping. Hopefully I made enough of a difference that some of us can now afford one before they're available in our area. Just try to think logically about it though, if you don't have a lot of money. I'm preventing myself from ordering one of these because I'm not rich and I know that within a week or two I will for 100% certain be able to purchase one of them at a store near me, and that I have plenty of Tamagotchi to play with until then, so I don't feel the need to spend the extra $15 on the toy itself. In a week or two when I'm standing in front of that store display, that same amount will mean one Tama-Go (almost TWO for another $5) and TWO character figurines! So I'm doing my absolute best to remain patient. ;)

omg thanks but i really think that thye should count her as a charecter to

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 12:16 AM ( #112 )

Thats good news. More people seem to be recieveing Tama-Gos in stock.

Guys, I think those ones being sold in Taiwan are FAKES. I don't recommend you buy them. Tama-Gos are USA exclusive right now.

well you could of just said they are onley in usa at the momment coz they are not exclusive to the usa coz they are coming to australia in october

tamame20

• tamame20 user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 05:48 AM ( #113 )

The orders that were placed on Amazon during the period of time when they were taking advanced orders and the website read "Will ship when item is in stock. You will receive e-mail notification when an estimated ship date for this item has been updated." are now completely canceled. I received this e-mail from Amazon yesterday:

I got a similar email from target saying this "Thank you for shopping at Target.Com.

Unfortunately, the following item is not currently available from
Any of our sources.

TAMAGOTCHI Light Blue

We have cancelled this item from your order and can't say for sure
If it might be back in stock. If you are still interested please
Check back every once in a while to see if it's available.

To view the current status and the costs associated with your order,
Please visit My Account (http://www.target.com/my-account).

Because you only pay for items when we ship them to you, your credit
Card has not been charged for this item.

Thank you for being a valued Guest. We hope you visit us again.

Sincerely,

Guest Service Department
Target.com
www.target.com

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address
That cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this
Message. If you have further questions, please visit our online Help
department.' they canceld my order! :) :angry: :angry: :angry:

tamatalk4444

• tamatalk4444 user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:44 AM ( #114 )

thanks guys but i already bought my tama-go on amazon at $34 plus plus from the BEGUM9 store =p but the figurine its $8.99 plus plus n i think i will arrive in singapore by next thurs or fri hee hee

LOL , I bought a tama-go on amazon for $39.90 (with shiping) by the same person :lol:

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:01 AM ( #115 )

The stores in my area will be receiving them from their distribution center on Wednesday. So, you're not the only one who managed to nab one already, and most of us don't have much longer to wait. :lol:

Sweet! I hope ours is on the same shipment! Thats really good news to hear from you! :D
(Since were not too far from each other.)

Serrafina_Pekkala

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:03 AM ( #116 )

Serrafina_Pekkala, I'm really trying to bite my tongue here so I don't say something rude. Look, I know about buying it online. In fact, I have one from online. I know I'm not the only one. They are still available at Amazon and ToysRUs. They are available from Bandai on Amazon as well. I just heard that an all-around release date for the US was around Fall. That's what Toys R Us told me, that's what Target told me, etc.

Just to clear things up, they are not available from Bandai on Amazon, and Amazon is not selling them. It's a private seller that has a storefront on Amazon. I wanted to correct this because people shouldn't be going to order them on Amazon and not paying attention to the part where it says "Ships from and sold by BEGUM9" since he doesn't follow the same shipping, pricing, or return policy that Amazon does. And if you read through the topic, Amazon was offering them directly from Amazon for a short period of time but then I (and I am assuming anyone else that had an order in) got an e-mail from them, stating:

Hello from Amazon.com.

We're unable to fulfill your order for the items listed below because they aren't available from the supplier any longer. As a result, we cancelled them from your order and your credit card wasn't charged.

Tamagotchi Handheld game - Blue with Memetchi

We're sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment this may have caused.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com

Please note: this e-mail was sent from a notification-only address
that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this
message.

Tamame reported a similar problem with Target, and Amazon was distributing them in association with Target.com/IPC. So, please note: Any purchases made from Amazon at this time are *not* from the Amazon corporation. They are from someone selling them privately from their gift store based in Los Angeles, California. He will not give you a refund if for whatever reason you open your Tama-Go and start it up to find that something is wrong with it, like Amazon would.

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:09 AM ( #117 )

Tama-Go was actually available from Amazon received originally from Bandai for $21.99 Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.

Edited by BurntSnow, 27 July 2010 - 10:09 AM.

Serrafina_Pekkala

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:17 AM ( #118 )

Tama-Go was actually available from Amazon received originally from Bandai for $21.99 Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.

REALLY?! Then why did I get that e-mail from them on Saturday, July 24th?! If they had them in stock shouldn't they have fulfilled my order instead of canceling it? :( :( ;) :o

Edited by Serrafina_Pekkala, 27 July 2010 - 10:20 AM.

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:22 AM ( #119 )

How should I know? I don't work there. I saw them in stock on Saturday. It was in my cart on Wednesday and then taken off. Then, it restocked on Friday and I bought it. And just saying, anyone can forge an Amazon email. Look-
(July 30, 2011)
Hello from Amazon.com.

We're unable to fulfill your order for the items listed below because they aren't available from the supplier any longer. As a result, we cancelled them from your order and your credit card wasn't charged.

Tamagotchi Handheld game - Red with Violetchi

Sincerely,

Amazon.com

message.

Edited by BurntSnow, 27 July 2010 - 10:26 AM.

Serrafina_Pekkala

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:56 AM ( #120 )

How should I know? I don't work there. I saw them in stock on Saturday. It was in my cart on Wednesday and then taken off. Then, it restocked on Friday and I bought it. And just saying, anyone can forge an Amazon email. Look-
(July 30, 2011)
Hello from Amazon.com.

Tamagotchi Handheld game - Red with Violetchi

Sincerely,

Amazon.com

message.

Do you have a screen shot of it so that I can use it when I ask them why they didn't fulfill it when I tell them that my order should have been completed?

P.S. I didn't forge the e-mail: http://s982.photobuc...rent=e-mail.jpg

†