Photo
- - - - -

Tama-Go : General Discussion Topic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tamaluver579

• tamaluver579 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:19 AM ( #121 )

The Tama-Go is back in stock on Toys R Us. They seem to be able to restock quickly now. I ordered one yesterday and they said it'll come between June 29 and August 3. Here's a link to Blue w/ Memetchi

EDIT: I will try to find links to Green w/ Mametchi and White w/ Kuchipatchi ASAP

Edited by tamaluver579, 28 July 2010 - 07:49 PM.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:23 AM ( #122 )

Thanks for posting that!

Man my card is being evil. Not accepted................Figures. (It has money and all....)

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 28 July 2010 - 12:54 PM ( #123 )

Congrats, tamaluver579! Are you thinking about making a log when it arrives?
Serrafina_Pekkala, I'm sure that people are aware of BEGUM9 when they buy an item from that seller. Also, the price is far higher than the ones discussed on TT, which is a big attention-grabber when the seller is shown. The remaining Tama-Gos could have just gone out of stock earlier that day. And I don't know what your problem with that email is. You have an out-of-stock notice and I have a Tama-Go. Who wins in this situation?

Edited by BurntSnow, 28 July 2010 - 12:55 PM.

tamame20

• tamame20 user photo

Posted 28 July 2010 - 01:53 PM ( #124 )

ok so with the email frome target and all obviously i am not very lucky with these toy store sites but I did buy one frome toys r us hopefully it will ship unlike my last one :mimitchi:

babymango

• babymango user photo

Posted 28 July 2010 - 02:46 PM ( #125 )

my bf got me all 6 figurne n its on the way to singapore omg i m so happy :mimitchi: :) :angry:

my tamagotchi order

Edited by babymango, 28 July 2010 - 03:09 PM.

Serrafina_Pekkala

• serrafina-pekkala user photo

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:36 PM ( #126 )

Congrats, tamaluver579! Are you thinking about making a log when it arrives?
Serrafina_Pekkala, I'm sure that people are aware of BEGUM9 when they buy an item from that seller. Also, the price is far higher than the ones discussed on TT, which is a big attention-grabber when the seller is shown. The remaining Tama-Gos could have just gone out of stock earlier that day. And I don't know what your problem with that email is. You have an out-of-stock notice and I have a Tama-Go. Who wins in this situation?

I'm finished trying to appeal to the better part of your humanity via private messages and asking you to stop attacking me. Your remarks to and about me on this forum are vehement, unnecessary, and undeserved. After five private messages apologizing to you if you took something that I wrote the wrong way because none of it was intended to be unkind, and asking you to be kinder and to stop attacking me, you have obviously chosen to continue, so I will ask you once more, and once more only, right here on the public forum. Will you please stop being so nasty to me? I don't deserve it.

And my problem with that e-mail is that it is dated the 24th, the third and final day you claim that Amazon had them in stock and you placed the order that got your Tama-Go delivered to you. If they did indeed have them in stock, then why did I not see them the two or three times a day I logged in on those days to check my order, and why didn't they fulfill my order? That's why I was asking if you had any screen shots or anything to prove that they were in on those days, so that I could contest them canceling my order. It had nothing to do with you personally, or trying to prove you wrong, which is how you took it (personally) and, it seems, why you decided to continue attacking me, and get increasingly nasty. I haven't done anything wrong here, you've just been taking information that I have been trying to provide too personally and been unreasonably nasty to and about me as a result. And not everyone was aware of the fact that BEGUM9 was selling them through their Amazon storefront, and was a separate entity from Amazon. Look earlier in the thread for proof, posts from confused members and then a clarifying post from Shawdy explaining the difference between Amazon selling them and BEGUM9 selling them on Amazon, and the different pricing in those situations.

And, just saying, it's easy to pretend that you have gotten a Tama-go already. See, look, I added it to my signature *and* here's an entry from my log!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010
My Tama-Go woke me up today at 7:15 am with the attention icon lit, and when I pushed a button the attention icon went away. It must have just been lonely. The rest of the day it didn't do anything noteworthy, except that at around 1:15 it evolved into a Violetchi! :) Yay! :) I noticed her brushing her teeth at around 8:45pm.

Moderators- go ahead and edit this post as much as you want, I understand that it is not as kind and pleasant as you would like to have on your forum, however, neither have any of BurntSnow's been, and after numerous requests from me for help that have gone unanswered, I have no other choice but to call him out on his untoward behavior publicly.

Other TamaTalk members, I sincerely apologize for the tone of this post, you shouldn't have to read it. However, sadly, I shouldn't have to keep getting attacked on a public message board either, after many private attempts to resolve the problem with BurntSnow. I assure you I'm usually pretty nice and kind, and generally attempt to be so even after you're not so nice to me, but I've tried numerous times to make things less tenuous with BurntSnow and he has yet to come to some type of agreement to try to be nice, or even to stop posting unnecessarily nasty responses to my posts. So, I'm really, really, sorry that you have to read this, but since all of my private messages have received nothing but nasty responses, and the requests I sent to moderators for help have been ignored so far, I really can't think of anything else I can do...

:) :) :D :D :D :D :D NOW FOR THE HAPPIER PART!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Many many many congratulations to BabyMango for getting the 6 figurines added to the Tama-Go, and COUNTLESS thanks to Tamaluver579 for updating us on the online ordering situation, as well as congratulations to you for your new addition to your collection! :D

Edited by Serrafina_Pekkala, 28 July 2010 - 06:38 PM.

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo

Posted 28 July 2010 - 07:03 PM ( #127 )

Serrafina_Pekkala, I have not been "attacking" you. You refused to stop contradicting every post I made, and even now you are continually doing so. I don't feel I had done anything up to my post at 12:54 that could even be mildly offensive. You can't just agree to disagree because you are so confident in being correct. From your first post directed to me, I have gotten a cold and unpleasant welcome. i don't think I deserved anything you've been posting to me. And I have apologized, but I kept saying your posts have also been rude. The funny part about this is how hypocritical you're acting. You have obviously chosen to continue, and to start it. You have been just as rude as me, if not more. I've only been trying to defend myself for the facts I believe in.

Also, I ordered my Tamagotchi on Friday, the 23rd. People, as I, could have easily bought the Tama-Go in the morning. I have not taken this personally either, I'm just trying to defend myself. You're the one who typed all that ^. Your definition of "nasty" must be off because, once again, I haven't done anything. You need to look through these posts again. I said the Tama-Go would come out in Fall, but you insisted on saying August. We may have gotten our information from different places, but I have a right to answer a question. Also on that subject, you still commented saying to look through a topic that was several pages long to find the answer as to when the Tama-Go came out when I already answered (and I didn't say to find it themselves). Also, I recall you were the one being nasty this whole time: "So, you're not the only one who managed to nab one already" has gotten to, well, that ^. I had no intent on saying Amazon was in stock with BEGUM9's Tamagotchis, but people can see the prices themselves and those are not Bandai's prices. And want proof I have a Tama-Go? http://www.tamatalk....opic=169926&hl= There's your proof. A normal conversation and a picture of me holding my Tama-Go.

For the last time, your behavior has been just as bad. I was the first to be attacked by you and you don't need to tell others you're nice. They can see it from your other posts. You're trying to make me seem like the bad guy here when really, you have just been acting very vicious to me at nearly every post I made. I think if the moderators saw something bad (before 12:54, which is the post you are quoting) they would have done something about it. If you want to do something, just say-
"I'm really sorry if my posts seemed rude. I understand that this argument has gone a bit overboard, so let's agree to disagree and end this before it gets out of control." But you didn't. Proof? ^

I'll start-
I'm really sorry if my posts seemed rude. I understand that this argument has gone a bit overboard, so let's agree to disagree and end this before it gets out of control.

aa221

• aa221 user photo

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:13 PM ( #128 )

I just got my Tama-Go from Amazon as well as a Kuchipachi figure. BEST Tamagotchi you can get! It uses AAA batteries which we always have and it's not too heavy. The games, the friendship, just everything is so amazing.

I don't have one yet, but I just don't get the whole "Friendship Meter" Concept, is that for Connecting or what? If not, how do you earn bars on it? Do you play games? If you could answer those It'd really help, though It really does not matter and may or may not affect the growth of my Tamagotchi, I'm just feeling awfully curious, I'm also wondering if you got a Figurine with your Tama-Go or not and if It'll be like that when they come out in stores. Which reminds me, Has anyone found them in Local toystores like WalMart or ToysRUs yet?

And yes, A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to BabyMANGO!!!! You must be VERY fascinated!! A Lot to keep you entertained for sure!! Have fun With your Tama-GO! And Figurines!!!!

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:21 PM ( #129 )

they are available online, but in the US will be available August-Fall. Praising, snacks, and probably games raise the happy bar. I think happiness may have a link to the Tamagotchis you get or how your Tama acts. You get a figurine with your Tama-Go, but they all just have one game- Cradles. You will get a figure, though, no matter where you buy it (assuming it's packaged/unopened).

Edited by BurntSnow, 28 July 2010 - 11:27 PM.

tamame20

• tamame20 user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:44 PM ( #130 )

just got an email from toys r us saying my tamago had shiped no stopping it now :huh: :huh:

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:48 PM ( #131 )

Congrats! You'll love it.

SailorRosette

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:00 PM ( #132 )

Gah! Guys... Let us try to keep this topic up on the "Lastest News" part above the forums? Seems many people are talking in Binary's Log again in the "News Section" Its been the main topic and new people are posting inside that one.

In other news. MID-Michigan people. (Lansing) Target is going to have them all stocked by next week. My Target has started re-arranging location of toys. (Many toys went to clearance) Emptied the spot where Tamagotchi normally sit. I asked multiple people and they said they are comming. One person actually knew what Tamagotchi actually do and what they are. So they are going to be in stores fairly soon.

Proof.... Images are from my Local store.
http://i29.tinypic.com/2qv9jli.jpg AAAs are NOT placed there on a normal basis. They are there for the Tamagotchi.
http://i30.tinypic.com/2qtvio0.jpg The other side of the batteries. That is probably where the figures are going to go.

OTHER TARGET STORES.
I'm sure they are getting them here soon too. Within 1-2 weeks I would guess they are out there.

Edited by SailorRosette, 29 July 2010 - 06:12 PM.

Serrafina_Pekkala

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:14 PM ( #133 )

They Toys 'R Us in Okemos, MI has them in stock, the girl said she had quite a few, as well as the figurines! Also, mine will be here in the mail tomorrow! YAY!

SailorRosette

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:15 PM ( #134 )

Thank you! Well Mid-Michigan, There we go thank you to Serrafina_Pekkala! (She called for me as I'm hugely phone shy....)

Serrafina_Pekkala

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:24 PM ( #135 )

...Also, I recall you were the one being nasty this whole time: "So, you're not the only one who managed to nab one already" ...

I'll start-
I'm really sorry if my posts seemed rude. I understand that this argument has gone a bit overboard, so let's agree to disagree and end this before it gets out of control.

I'm sorry that you took me saying "you're not the only one" as being so rude. Unfortunately, tone inflection does not carry on message boards. I was *not* intending it as being rude, I was actually attempting to be more jovial and playful, excited for the other members that had already gotten theirs. So, I'm really sorry it came across so poorly. Also, I meant no disrespect at all by correcting "Fall" to August, it was merely that everyone had been talking about hoping to be able to get them soon, so I wanted to make sure that people knew it was still only a wait until the beginning of August. I'm sorry that you interpreted that as disrespectful, also. It was not intended in such a manner, though I'm guessing it was easily taken that way after you thought I was being rude by saying you weren't the only one to have one. I think this whole thing has been one huge misunderstanding based on one phrase that I said which was taken the wrong way, and everything got blown way out of proportion after that. I assure you, I wasn't trying to be rude or disrespectful to you. I suppose I should have put emoticons or something else around it. I was in a really good mood, and happy that some people had them already and that it meant that we certainly couldn't have long to wait. Sorry, you couldn't see the mood it was typed in. :angry:

So, I'm also very sorry if my posts seemed rude. I really was trying to tell you the whole time that I felt like it was some misunderstanding, but you never really told me exactly what it was that you were angry at me for saying, and thought was rude, so I never had a chance to explain. I'm sorry this all happened and I hope that we can get along now! Thank you for taking the time to clear it up with me. :o

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:00 PM ( #136 )

Serrafina_Pekkala, I understand what you mean and I think this has gone too overboard. I should not have overreacted to the small things you were saying or assuming they were all intended to be hurtful. I have had some bad experience on other boards with rude people, and I know that you're a really nice person. I am extremely, and deeply sorry if I was acting offensive and/or rude.

SailorRosette

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:39 AM ( #137 )

Okay. Now that its over.... Become friends!

Tama-Go Disscussion. :angry:

My Target will be stocking them very soon. The spot is empty but it has AAAs in front of where the tamagotchi normally sit. *Pix in my BLOG.

bannasplit22

• bannasplit22 user photo

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:10 AM ( #138 )

ok hope i am not off topic but still do people think that the tama go codes are going to get out because they probebly are :( and i think some one said that bandi has a strict rule about sharindg codes but once there out they will be out :angry: and i think someone said that they were going to start to post the codes and i just want to warn them about it and that i will take the blame (omg i can not belive i just said that so weird :o ) ok but still i will because i am kinda nice :P

SailorRosette

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:22 AM ( #139 )

Please DO NOT post the codes. If people want them so badly they need to go out and buy a tama-go themselves! Not trying to be rude but it is TOTALLY unfair to Bandai....

Seriously... Do NOT post them. Many people had a fit when someone already tried to post them.

You will get the heavy burnden of MANY people being MAD. I recommend you don't. People don't give up on being mad about ruining a game, possibly Tamagotchi in the process..... Don't.

Serrafina_Pekkala

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:19 AM ( #140 )

I don't think TamaLuver has gotten back to us with more Tama-Go links from Toys 'R Us so I thought I'd post them. It's a total of $32.83 when you order it with 2 day shipping. Mine was shipped yesterday and will be here today, so it's more like getting one day shipping I suppose.

White with Kuchipatchi
Light Blue with Memetchi

At time of post, these are in stock.

Edit 1:15 pm
Just went back to double-check for Lime Green with Mametchi in case I missed it, and it's not on the site at all, and now Kuchipatchi is out of stock. :angry:

Edited by Serrafina_Pekkala, 30 July 2010 - 11:20 AM.