Photo
- - - - -

Tama-Go : General Discussion Topic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:39 AM ( #137 )

Okay. Now that its over.... Become friends!

Tama-Go Disscussion. :angry:

My Target will be stocking them very soon. The spot is empty but it has AAAs in front of where the tamagotchi normally sit. *Pix in my BLOG.

bannasplit22

• bannasplit22 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:10 AM ( #138 )

ok hope i am not off topic but still do people think that the tama go codes are going to get out because they probebly are :( and i think some one said that bandi has a strict rule about sharindg codes but once there out they will be out :angry: and i think someone said that they were going to start to post the codes and i just want to warn them about it and that i will take the blame (omg i can not belive i just said that so weird :o ) ok but still i will because i am kinda nice :P

SailorRosette

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:22 AM ( #139 )

Please DO NOT post the codes. If people want them so badly they need to go out and buy a tama-go themselves! Not trying to be rude but it is TOTALLY unfair to Bandai....

Seriously... Do NOT post them. Many people had a fit when someone already tried to post them.

You will get the heavy burnden of MANY people being MAD. I recommend you don't. People don't give up on being mad about ruining a game, possibly Tamagotchi in the process..... Don't.

Serrafina_Pekkala

• serrafina-pekkala user photo

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:19 AM ( #140 )

I don't think TamaLuver has gotten back to us with more Tama-Go links from Toys 'R Us so I thought I'd post them. It's a total of $32.83 when you order it with 2 day shipping. Mine was shipped yesterday and will be here today, so it's more like getting one day shipping I suppose.

White with Kuchipatchi
Light Blue with Memetchi

At time of post, these are in stock.

Edit 1:15 pm
Just went back to double-check for Lime Green with Mametchi in case I missed it, and it's not on the site at all, and now Kuchipatchi is out of stock. :angry:

Edited by Serrafina_Pekkala, 30 July 2010 - 11:20 AM.

SailorRosette

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:48 AM ( #141 )

Thank you for updating on the links.

:angry:

bannasplit22

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:57 AM ( #142 )

ok sailor rosette i am sorry i will not post the codes but someone is going to and i am not going to anymore

SailorRosette

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:10 PM ( #143 )

I hope you didn't see that is rude but I wanted to make sure people got my point I was trying to make... I figure someone will, I just hope its not right away. Many people still haven't seen them in stores yet.

BTW,
I checked Target for Tama-Gos online. Nothing. Out of stock. Music Stars are on clearance. Last I knew, $7 plus tax.

I also checked Amazon, they have the case and the figures for sale.

Ebay had some but they were all bids. Bid at your own risk. There was some from the seller that was on Amazon, now on Ebay. Same prices that were on ebay. (the $40+ price) His are the only ones on buy it now though. Then they have the case....

Walmart... Search still comming up as Corner Shop 3. So nothing added. Although I know the Music Stars are starting to clearance. The price will differ on your location.

Edited by SailorRosette, 30 July 2010 - 12:11 PM.

Serrafina_Pekkala

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:22 PM ( #144 )

There's a huge open space in Target in Battle Creek, MI with a place ready for batteries too, just like Sailor Rosette reported near her. Same story in Wal-Mart. Man, I'm so excited for these things to be widely available. Yes, mine will be delivered any minute now, but it will be a relief to just stroll through the toy section at the local store and have my pick of figurines and other Tama-Go units. I want Lime Green next. :mimitchi:

Oh, yeah, please please please don't share Tama-Go codes, at least not until they're widely available. I think it *might* be acceptable once just about everybody has gotten the chance to buy their own and experience it for real, like we do with other models of Tamagotchi.

Edited by Serrafina_Pekkala, 30 July 2010 - 12:23 PM.

bannasplit22

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:26 PM ( #145 )

i did not take that as rude its ok also i tried to the tama go on amazon amd then somebody bought it :lol: :mimitchi:

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:42 PM ( #146 )

Serrafina_Pekkala, you are extremely lucky. The Toys R Us near me said that they stopped selling Tamagotchis. That's the only place near me that did.

Serrafina_Pekkala

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:45 PM ( #147 )

Serrafina_Pekkala, you are extremely lucky. The Toys R Us near me said that they stopped selling Tamagotchis. That's the only place near me that did.

I wouldn't put too much stock into that/worry too much. I was told that a couple of weeks ago by the Toys 'R Us locations in my area... It was because the employees didn't know that these ones were coming, and they put all the Music Stars on clearance and sold out of them long ago. They changed their tune a week ago once it was in the system! :o I hope that's the situation in your case. I think that since Bandai is distributing them to Toys 'R Us as a chain, every Toys 'R Us store should be selling them... Typically in huge corporate chains like that, each individual store doesn't have a say in what they will or will not carry... Don't lose hope! Go in there in a week or two and prove those careless employees wrong! :lol:

Oooh! Also, my Tama-Go got here just a little bit ago! For people that were wondering about the responsiveness of buttons, it's pretty fantastic. NOTHING at all like the Music Star... ooh so frustrating. However, they packaged it in a bubble-wrap lined envelope instead of a box, and the packaging of the Tama-Go got smushed just a little around the Memetchi figurine, so I'm assuming it got knocked around a bit, and the sound seems awfully quiet... So I'm thinking it's possible they damaged the sound. Unless other people can confirm with me that it's quieter than the Music Star beeps? It would be kinda sad to know it got here broken... :mimitchi:

Edited by Serrafina_Pekkala, 30 July 2010 - 01:49 PM.

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:49 PM ( #148 )

I'm just hoping so. I'm tired of buying the figures online!

purplerice

• purplerice user photo

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:10 PM ( #149 )

The sound of my Tama-Go does sound a lot quieter than the music star. :mimitchi:
The positive side of it is that I can tell where the beep is from when I run a Tama-Go and another different version of tama concurrently. :lol:

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:11 PM ( #150 )

The Tama-Go does sound a bit different. It sounds like really loud speakers inside a closed oyster rather than the normal Tamas. It's hard to explain. Like, the sound difference is noticeable, but there's nothing big about it.

Serrafina_Pekkala

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:29 PM ( #151 )

The sound of my Tama-Go does sound a lot quieter than the music star.  :lol:
The positive side of it is that I can tell where the beep is from when I run a Tama-Go and another different version of tama concurrently.  :o

Hey! GREAT POINT! Hadn't thought of that. I guess that *is* an advantage... I'm running my Music Star right now too, as well as a Tamagotchi iD. So, yeah, they all sound quite different... And I agree with you, BurntSnow, I know you said it in PM instead of on the board but I figured I'd bring it up here, the sound from the TMGO is a bit "choppy". It does seem like little wavelengths are missing or something. Definitely not the smooth clear beeps from other Tamas. Perhaps this will improve with time/new waves.

While writing this post, my Nokotchi evolved into Hoshitchi at 4:23 EST! :mimitchi:

Edited by Serrafina_Pekkala, 30 July 2010 - 02:33 PM.

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:34 PM ( #152 )

That's what I love about my Tama-Go. It sounds different, so I can notice its beeps.

tamame20

• tamame20 user photo

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:56 PM ( #153 )

yes! I got mine on toys r while they were still at normal price AND while they had all the colors! (sorry i am gloating like this I am just really happy :o )

Edited by tamame20, 30 July 2010 - 02:56 PM.