This isn't wright.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet.angel

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. JD sure has some guts, don't they? The packaging looks just like BanDai packaging for the V5. I didn't see a BanDai logo, though. I guess this means everyone will really have to keep their eyes open. Sad.

LOL this is too funny. But if it's close as you say to Tamagotchis, why hate them? It's the same principle. I understand that Bandai was the original one, but hating UraPets is like hating tamagotchis, you know what I mean?

For the V5, perhaps JiDan is one of the factories for some of Bandai's toys, and are using the resources they have to create these knockoffs (Then again, there are the fakes that look nothing like a real Tama-packaging, with what appear to be different molds, such as the UraPet).

My packaging had a cookie dough and got it from ebay. I hope it is not fake. The games, characters, and the growths are all okay, but can't remember if it had the BANDAI sign on it. I'm worried about my V5.

My packaging had a cookie dough and got it from ebay. I hope it is not fake. The games, characters, and the growths are all okay, but can't remember if it had the BANDAI sign on it. I'm worried about my V5.
Don't worry Tamafan777! Your Tamagotchi is a Bandai brand!! :D

Anyways,

That is horrible! I hope nobody is fooled and buys one of those Jidan UraPets... :(

LOL this is too funny. But if it's close as you say to Tamagotchis, why hate them? It's the same principle. I understand that Bandai was the original one, but hating UraPets is like hating tamagotchis, you know what I mean?
Yes they are similar, but that's why we don't like them. JD is stealing Bandai's ideas. It's like...plagerisim. Ish. We just don't like how they are way to similar.

Horrible. Just horrible. Those creeps have the nerve to just take a Tamagotchi, a REAL one, and call it their own. It's like someone stealing YOUR Tamagotchi, and then putting it on sale. Horrible.

Sorry guys, I know this information is half false, my little brother just wanted to post something on tamatalk. :eek:

Yes, I know it's false, since it dosen't have the BANDAI sign, but one part is right: it does have the tamagotchi title, and the cardboard is exctly like the v5, but nonetheless, it's false.But it gets still on my nerves that they want to do something like that.That's justplain wrong.I tried to tell my brother there is no need to post this, but he refused.I had to correct his spelling errors and stuff, so that you don't get confused.So I edited it, except for the title,since it can't be changed (oops. :p )

So half is from my pesty brother( you don't even want to know how he is...), the other half is me. :kusatchi:

That's just horrible, how dare they steal bandai's products and idea! I really hope that Bandai steps up and takes this to court and sues Jidan. Because clearly Bandai has copyrighted all of their tamagotchi's, and to think someone out there is trying to take away and fool consumers out of their money is just frustrating!

There are many reasons to hate fakes.

1. Bootlegs are illegal.

2. They are of inferior quality. The parts are low quality, and the paints are sometimes toxic.

3. Consumers are fooled into buying something that they believe to be a Bandai product, but instead they end up with an inferior quality piece of trash that is possibly made of toxic materials, and will most likely break or not work properly the moment they buy it.

So no, hating bootlegs is nothing like hating a genuine Bandai product like a Tamagotchi. Bandai products are good quality safety tested toys that are worth the money you will pay for them - fakes are not.

That is just messed up. Absolutely horrible. JD has to be one of the worst companies ever. Bootlegging is illegal tamagotchi is great and they cheapen it with their fake merchandise. Haters.

:D

The last V5 was a fake because the houses design is NOT pink, it's white.

That's rude that they stole BanDai's Tamagotchis and called them their own.

JD.We all know what it is:JD is short for jidan,which is the name of a fake tamagotchi selling comapny.

They can sell things that are close like this:

https://i24.ebayimg.com/02/s/06/e7/31/96_2.JPG

To something like this:

https://jidantoys.en.ecplaza.net/39.asp

But I saw something very shocking:

They may be stealing bandai's toys and selling it as their toys!

Just look at this:

https://jidantoys.en.ecplaza.net/31.asp

It is the version 5, packaging and all!

Tell me what you think about it.
in the last link I clicked and that was the same kind of *tamagotchi* v5 I saw at a store a few years ago! luckily I didn't buy it cause I already have a REAL one. thnks for warning people about this! yea so people be careful when purchasing a tamagotchi!!! good luck! :mametchi:

some has to e-mail bandai about this and i will do it. :D

i just e-mailed bandai i even gave a link to the site

i sent the e-mail 12:40 PM

on sept 12 2010 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back