it serves me well

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'd always watch her. Her golden curls tumbled down her small back, her emerald eyes glowing with happiness, her body bouncing and twirling whenever she walked. I had never met a more beautiful, radiant young lady. My relationship with her was pretty simple. She was my best friend.

I'm male and as you know, males general tend to grow these wild emotions. So I grew quite attached to my best friend and she grew attached to me as we aged. At the age of sixteen we both decided to date. It was a beautiful relationship, just happiness, happiness, and even more happiness. What more could someone ask for?

Apparently, I wasn't enough.She left me. The night of August seventeenth, two thousand ten. It was horrible. I was a wreck. She left me to become the popular girl in school. The one every guy wanted, the one every girl envied, the one everyone needed to know to have their high school experience completed. But what did she want? She wanted to squeeze in with the drug addicts. Heroin. Marijuana. If you name it, she was doing it and dealing it.

One day, I watched her, creeping down the alley, shadowing her movements. A male appeared. His hair was jet black, cropped short. His eyes were ruby red. I quickly looked away, ducking down in a comfortable position so I could watch their exchange.

[SIZE=7pt]"Time's up. You didn't do it, did you? Silly girl. It's time to meet your fate."[/SIZE]

He lunged at her, pinning her arms down and bending his head towards her neck. I saw the gleam of fangs and slapped a hand over my mouth to cover my gasp. [SIZE=9pt]Vampire.[/SIZE]

Her screams were clearly audible, ringing off the alley. Droplets of blood cascaded down her pale skin and onto the black road. Her lavender lids closed and she let out a final sigh, all the life finally drained from her body.

The male snickered and stood. His eyes faded to a light blue, his eyes searching the alley. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. His gaze shot in my direction and a wicked smile grew upon his blood red lips.

[SIZE=7pt]"Ah. Another one. I suppose you were that boy. I had fun making her break your heart.[/SIZE]"

I stood, leaving my hiding spot. I stared at this male. Where had I seen him before?

[SIZE=7pt]"You're all idiots. You all thought I was gone. After that mess back in seventh grade. Remember that? Silly human boy, you don't know shxt. You flaunted around with my girl and you didn't think you'd get revenge? Oh, the pain is only beginning my friend."[/SIZE]

He pounced on me, digging his fingers into my flesh, the bones making an audible snap before I let out a piercing scream of agony.

[SIZE=7pt]"This won't hurt at all."[/SIZE] He bent his head down to my chest, sinking his teeth in, leaving bite marks. He hissed and rose. His hand went transparent and flew into my chest, ripping out my heart. He smirked down at me. My heart was in this monster's hands.

His teeth sunk in, and I finally let the pain settle in as I closed my eyes, expecting the painful, gruesome death I so apparently deserved.

New York Times

Young male and female found dead on the corner of a back alley. The murder confessed to his actions Wednesday, claiming: [SIZE=7pt]"They ruined my life. They let me die. They let me die!"[/SIZE] No one knows whatever happened on that day in seventh grade, but it seems he will never be able to let go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back