Tamagotchi iD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboTama

Reaction score
Is the tamagotchi iD the last tamagotchi in Japan? The reason why I'm beginning to think this is that you can download new characters, games and items. Does this mean instead of releasing a new tamagotchi, they'll just keep on adding to the iD?

Hard to say, but possible. We have the Tamago coming out here in the USA. Just have to keep watching for new developments.

It MAY look like it because really, we think, could it get any better than color, connection, a ton of features, and downloadable items, etc.? I wouldn't say it's the end just yet though. Anything could happen as far as Bandai and Tamagotchis go. Just look at how many new Tamagotchis they came out with starting in 2004. Never in my dreams did I think Bandai would make any more after the vintage Tamagotchis came out in the late '90s.

Is the tamagotchi iD the last tamagotchi in Japan? The reason why I'm beginning to think this is that you can download new characters, games and items. Does this mean instead of releasing a new tamagotchi, they'll just keep on adding to the iD?
The only improvements I could suggest for the Tamagotchi-iD would be:

1. open the Tama-iD.com web site, so everyone everywhere can download the files.

2. make a USB-to-IR kit that could be used to easily transfer files from a PC to the Tamagotchi-iD.

There is an iD refresh coming out in Japan, I think, as I heard from Tama-Zone,

There is an iD refresh coming out in Japan, I think, as I heard from Tama-Zone,
As far as I can tell, the refresh will be mostly two new characters you can raise, and the two built-in games will be different. (And of course the shell pattern will most likely be new.)

Its possible but we've just entered HD and 3D. surly we will end up with a 3D tama in the end? :)

i'm totally agree with binary, it's very difficoult to find a cellphone with IR, or usb/IR cable for pc, and for machintosh users like me it's reallu a nightmare :)

I hope Bandai Japan is watching this topic and save us international customers for a new website with a new downloading process (maybe directly from tama-id site to your cellphone!?) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, I wouldn't mind at all if it was the last tamagotchi since you can download new games and characters. I just really hope it gets realeased in North America!!

You can download games, items, wallpapers for the shop, meals and snacks, accessories, but not new characters. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back