Original Giga Web Page

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thezuse

Reaction score
I'm going through a nostalgia kick and I'm going to make a web page for Giga Pets (also Nano Pets and the different ones by Watercore Limited). Anyways, does anyone have any of the old images from the promotional website by Tiger Electronics? I used to have a folder with all of them saved but it's been lost over the years with various computer upgrades. Hardly any of it is archived online. :furawatchi:

Anyways, I'd love you forever if you'd share them with me. My email address is [email protected]

I'm also looking on eBay and looking at old web pages of course (most of them are defunct, though). :lol:

That would be cool! Do you have any of the obscure ones that don't seem to pop up much? I'd like to have a MOC one and then maybe a closeup of the front of one that is loose. :nazotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of mine are loose and in good condition. As for obscure, I'm not sure how many giga pets I have that would count. I have the Babe one and Giga Faces so those might count.

I could probably take pictures of all of my non-tamagotchi pets and you can take your pick?

That would be cool. :) I've started making a page and I think I'd want something I could crop to be 300x400 (so, a picture that is taller than it is wide).

I'm putting pics of all the different variations (different shapes/keychains). I've seen in the original packaging and I will add pictures of loose ones as well. Obviously I have more pics of the originals than some of the later 1998 ones (Giga Pets Plus, etc.) :)

Well, I got the Giga Pets page done (plenty of space to add more info, of course).

Now I've just got to pick a good free host. Then I'll publish the link (I'm trying to find one with NO ads).

Here's the link of what I have so far!

TM Edit: please remember our site rules:

No personal links or web site ads (don't forget you can use your signature message only :D

The pdf files for some of the instructions aren't acting quite right. I've complained to the hosting company but they say it's just my computer. So, let me know of those links work for you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back