tamagotchi angel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brunotchi

Reaction score
well i am new to tamagotchi angel it is barly a baby and on it deeds it has 3 line when it has done anything

It's true that it's just a baby and it hasn't really done anything yet but the 3 lines that are present in the Good Deeds meter is at the default position. In other words, all Angels start out that way and it's up to you to increase the meter by praising it when necessary as it grows. I think that's what you were asking about, right? Your question was worded kind of strangely. :eek:

It's true that it's just a baby and it hasn't really done anything yet but the 3 lines that are present in the Good Deeds meter is at the default position. In other words, all Angels start out that way and it's up to you to increase the meter by praising it when necessary as it grows. I think that's what you were asking about, right? Your question was worded kind of strangely. :eek:
yah ok thanks whats that site that u gave me for the tamagotchi angel

I always refer to this one for the vintage Tamagotchis: https://mimitchi.com/html/tindex.htm (click on the Angelgotchi Alley section). You could also check out that humongous thread on the Angels for the hatch we just finished. There's lots of cool pictures in there, as you might have seen.

I always refer to this one for the vintage Tamagotchis: https://mimitchi.com/html/tindex.htm (click on the Angelgotchi Alley section). You could also check out that humongous thread on the Angels for the hatch we just finished. There's lots of cool pictures in there, as you might have seen.
:eek: :D omg thank u u should hive higer karma :) :D yah i saw them really kawaii

:D :) omg thank u u should hive higer karma :D :D yah i saw them really kawaii
why didnt my tamagotchi angel evolve it is 1 year old allready isnt he suppose to evolve :eek: he might evolve to the lucky unchi kun :D

why didnt my tamagotchi angel evolve it is 1 year old allready isnt he suppose to evolve :eek: he might evolve to the lucky unchi kun :D
A baby evolves into the toddler phase sometime (not immediately) after it takes a 5-minute nap. I believe it takes about 1 hour and 10 minutes for it to evolve from baby to toddler (again, I would check out the hatch thread). From there it takes about another day or two to develop into a teen and another 2 days to develop into the adult. This is if you don't pause at all, mind you. Depending on what adult you get, THEN you can start thinking about trying for Unchi-Kun, because it's a secret character and you have to rely a little bit on luck to get it. It doesn't happen right away, you're getting too far ahead of yourself. :) Please refer to the resources I gave you, especially this from the Angelgotchi Alley page: https://www.mimitchi.com/html/tangch.htm. It will save you a lot of time and you probably will get a lot of answers right away rather than waiting for someone to respond. If you've already gone through all the resources and still have questions, please feel free to ask.

A baby evolves into the toddler phase sometime (not immediately) after it takes a 5-minute nap. I believe it takes about 1 hour and 10 minutes for it to evolve from baby to toddler (again, I would check out the hatch thread). From there it takes about another day or two to develop into a teen and another 2 days to develop into the adult. This is if you don't pause at all, mind you. Depending on what adult you get, THEN you can start thinking about trying for Unchi-Kun, because it's a secret character and you have to rely a little bit on luck to get it. It doesn't happen right away, you're getting too far ahead of yourself. :eek: Please refer to the resources I gave you, especially this from the Angelgotchi Alley page: https://www.mimitchi.com/html/tangch.htm. It will save you a lot of time and you probably will get a lot of answers right away rather than waiting for someone to respond. If you've already gone through all the resources and still have questions, please feel free to ask.
k thanks he just evolved

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that the method to getting Lucky Unchi-Kun was to start it up and not press any buttons or touch it at all for a week. :(

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that the method to getting Lucky Unchi-Kun was to start it up and not press any buttons or touch it at all for a week. ;)
i dont think so but what i think is that u can get it buy tacking medium care

forget of what i said it might be true but i whant someone to try it first i dont whnt to leave my angel without playing it for weeks :D i luv my angel :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You may have missed it, unless you keep an eye on it 24/7. It doesn't beep at you when it goes for a walk at any age, nor does it beep when it needs praise (until it becomes an adult). You just have to get lucky and catch it at the right moment.

You may have missed it, unless you keep an eye on it 24/7. It doesn't beep at you when it goes for a walk at any age, nor does it beep when it needs praise (until it becomes an adult). You just have to get lucky and catch it at the right moment.
i allways tace care of it 24\7 and it never does

In general, the older the Angel, the more walks it takes. I've had Angels in their 20s that it seems are always out for a walk, but I rarely see the teens take a walk.

well like all of u know that my tamagotchi angel evolved i checked the chart and it said that the ap had to be 60 and right now it is on 50 and i gave it candy and it still didnt raise its ap :gozarutchi:

This was addressed in the thread of the Angel hatch I gave you. We, along with many other people who have experienced this, think that it's a typo on mimitchi.com's part. No biggie. Ours won't go any higher than 50 at that stage either. It's most likely not a glitch so you don't have to worry.

This was addressed in the thread of the Angel hatch I gave you. We, along with many other people who have experienced this, think that it's a typo on mimitchi.com's part. No biggie. Ours won't go any higher than 50 at that stage either. It's most likely not a glitch so you don't have to worry.
oh ok thanks i thouhg there was something wrong going with it lol :nazotchi: well hope he evolves into the chees nut angel mine is 3 years old so when will it evolve

Around 3 or 4 years old, depending on whether you paused it or not. It will most likely evolve into Kuriten, as long as you keep the AP as high as it can go. Angels are easy that way. :nazotchi:

Around 3 or 4 years old, depending on whether you paused it or not. It will most likely evolve into Kuriten, as long as you keep the AP as high as it can go. Angels are easy that way. :nazotchi:
oh yah i never let it drop it only drops by one and then i give it candy and then it goes back up so i think i am getting him hope i dont get genjoritchi i whant to get kurutin lol i need to pause it because i am going some where but i am tacking it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back