- - - - -

Win a free Tama-Go!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tamimi

• tamimi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:29 PM ( #21 )

I live in the Usa. Jacksonville,Fl

My idea is to make a the best wallpaper( for your desktop computer) based on tamagotchi characters, the website, or the versions itself. And the show too. Great for tama lover.

Rules
1.It can be based on one or more tama.
2.It has to be unigue.(Not something that has been made before. Your own creation)
3.As long as it has tamas or anything related it's o.k.

Edited by Tamimi, 27 July 2010 - 01:30 PM.

BuddiLuvsYew

• buddiluvsyew user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:32 PM ( #22 )

I live in the U.S.

This is my idea:
To enter the contest, you must make a "newspaper article" using the headline: 'TAMAGOTCHI ON THE LOOSE!'.

The article must include:
1. A minimum of one paragraph explaining where the tamagotchi has been/ why it escaped/how it escaped.
2. 1 or more pictures showing where the Tamagotchi has been since it's escape.

The person with the most interesting motifs that the Tamagotchi had for its escape and places it has been, wins.
The judging won't be solely based on the article; the creativity of the pictures also play a major role. (the pictures should mostly be judged on location, not so much on photography skills)

For example:
If someone takes a picture of their tamagotchi in a tree vs. their tamagotchi sitting on their front porch, the tamagotchi in the tree would obviously win.

The entries will judged on creativity and orginality, and not on grammar and photography skills. That way it will be fair for everyone and everyone's ideas will be viewed the same way.
I also think this is a more fair contest than, say, a drawing contest. This wouldnt be judged on artistic ability, therefore making it fair for all.

<3 BLY

P.S. Thanks for giving us this opportunity, Admin! I think this was a great idea for a contest. Kudos. :]

Edited by BuddiLuvsYew, 27 July 2010 - 01:35 PM.

-crayonscribbles-

• crayonscribbles user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:55 PM ( #23 )

Why not enter?

The contest is 5 compiled Tamagotchis are provided, such as Mametchi with Sabiretchi's back spikes, and Debatchi's teeth. The contestants then are to guess what the miss matched Tamagotchi is made up of. Possible also which version each character is from. =D

tamakisser

• tamakisser user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 02:00 PM ( #24 )

I live in the U.S.
My idea is coming up with a design for a tamagotchi cradle!

There would be a templete of a cradle in which users would decorate with images or draw on.
This idea can be either basic decoration with just the change of colors and images on the cradle, or the decoration of the cradle would be changing the form to a rocket ship or a little bed.
The most creative and functional cradle would be picked.

nicki9

• nicki9 user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 02:38 PM ( #25 )

I live in the USA.

I think an interesting future contest would be to create a "Ura" version of an existing Tama-Go character, similar to those on the v4.5. (entry ex. UraUwasatchi and UraLoviletchi) The best and most creative character design would win.

Shimashimatchi23

• shimashimatchi23 user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 02:56 PM ( #26 )

I live in the USA

My idea of a Contest should be a "Creat your Own Music City Outfit"

Rules:
1)Choose any Tamagotchi, and it only can be Teenagers & Adults
2)No photo mixing of one their already is, and no editing a outfit color
3)Try not to take ideas from other Members
4)Remeber to use your Imagination!

Edited by Shimashimatchi23, 27 July 2010 - 02:59 PM.

tamaluvz257

• tamaluvz257 user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:00 PM ( #27 )

My idea is to make your own tamagotchi. It cannot be based on any other tamagotchi and it has to be an adult tamagotchi. You could give it hair, or tail, or some kind of funky ears like mimitchi. The most "tamagotchi looking" creation wins!
p.s. I do not have the Tamago yet.

cynicalBookworm

• cynicalbookworm user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:32 PM ( #28 )

I live in the US.

Members would create their own plan for a tamagotchi.

They could choose a theme for it, design, new features, icons, etc. Characters would be optional, due to there needing to be a lot in order for there to be a full set.

Rules;
1. You may only enter once.
2. Nothing can be unsuitable for children.
3. No ripping other people's ideas off.

(If this idea for a contest has already been brought up, I apologize, I didn't read through the thread very carefully.)

Edited by cynicalBookworm, 28 July 2010 - 10:10 AM.

emma124201

• emma124201 user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:45 PM ( #29 )

I live in USA. The contest will be that you could design a faceplat that represents Tama-Talk. The winner would get a Tama-Go WITH the face-plate on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks.

Edited by emma124201, 27 July 2010 - 05:10 PM.

purplerice

• purplerice user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:12 PM ( #30 )

I'll join!

My contest idea is to design a new connecting game or activity that two Tamagotchi characters can play during connection. We may submit the winner's design to Bandai for them to consider to implement it in the future releases.

Rules:
If you are going to design a new game:
1. Name the new game.
2. Define what the players will do in the game and if the tama owners will take parts in the game.
3. Define what makes the players win/lose.
4. Define what the winner will get (Gotchi point, gift, etc.).

If you are going to design a new activity:
1. Name the new activity.
2. List all the steps that the two characters will go through during the activity.
3. Define the possible outcomes of the activity and what the two characters will gain after the activity.

kuromametchi000

• kuromametchi000 user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:41 PM ( #31 )

my idea is that we would have to create a new tamagotchi and list
all of the different features and tamagotchis that would be on it. the
one you liked the most would win!

Colortchi

• colortchi user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 05:32 PM ( #32 )

I do live in the USA ;)

My idea is to create a short tamagotchi commercial for a tamagotchi! It can be for a made up tamagotchi that you create yourself or for the Tama-Go since it is very new! It can be done with things like powerpoint, but it can't have real people in it like you or friends or family since that wouldn't be very good. It should have animations and be colorful and everyone should just go all out! :D The commercial should be like a certain amount of time and if you use powerpoint or windows movie maker it should be a certain amount of slides :P

I hope this isn't an idea that has already been used ;_; If it is I am sorry...

plopman88

• plopman88 user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 05:51 PM ( #33 )

My Idea

1.Contest! The Kind People Of Tamatalk Decorate A Tama-Go And The Winner Gets A Tama-Go Decorated By Admin And A Tama Case

Rules:
1# Don't Do Anything That Is Inapproprite There Is Young People On This Website Too

2# Dont Use Anything Sharp,Harmful Or Explosive

3# Try Your Best But Try Not To Copy

4# Live In U.S.A Or Canada

I Live In America

Edited by plopman88, 28 July 2010 - 03:59 PM.

sweet.angel

• sweetangel user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:12 PM ( #34 )

you could choose a random tamagotchi character and describe the most of him/her.You could also post a picture of it if you had it on your tama and/or a video with it.And if you on't want to describe a tama character that's existing, you can create a tama character and describe it.And also, every member should have a different character, with no exceptions.
I hope these are good ideas! ;)

Astromeno

• astromeno user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:35 PM ( #35 )

TM Edit: New Entry re-posted here: http://www.tamatalk....dpost&p=2995685

Well, first off, I live in the USA, and I haven't asked either of my parents about the contest, so I'm not sure yet if I'll be able to take the prize; I'm just going to get this in ASAP.

My first suggestion: From what I've seen, the Tama-Go has been getting quite a few promotions, but those are only aimed at those who are already Tamagotchi fans. I think an idea for a contest would be to suggest a viral-marketing concept (Like promotion on Facebook or something), or just an ad campaign in general to be aimed at those who aren't already fans (The Tama-Go looks more "kiddy" in terms of the packaging, figures, etc., so promotion to regular adults would be tricky). And the prize...Maybe Bandai US tries the winning idea for a promotion, or picks ideas that in general impressed them; other prizes could be what would be expected for a contest (i.e. TamaTalk Angelgotchi membership; a Tama-Go, since Bandai US is targeting the forums with it's marketing, and they are donating Tama-Gos for this contest; etc.).

Whew, that was quite wordy! :D

Other suggestions would be to write an episode of the anime (Like the script, a sypnosis, and maybe a couple drawings to illustrate the ideas), and perhaps (But very unlikely) the winner will have their idea considered in producing more episodes (If they're going to keep going on the anime, that is).

EDIT: Well, I emailed Mom, and she says I can enter, so you don't have to worry!

(I deleted a couple suggestions I felt I could do without)

Oh, and I've got yet another idea:

Imagine Bandai is planning another movie ("Secret Agent Jobs" I don't think exists), that may be released in theatres internationally (Not just in Japan like the first two). The objective would be to draw a poster of this theoretical movie (Like the movie posters in theatres).

RULES:

* You can reference other films or pop culture, but no plagarism or direct copying of any production or of anyone else's poster.

*Keep it family-friendly (The poster, that is) (No strong language, offensive material, etc.)

*Only one entry per person, probably

*Prize could be a DVD or digital-download of one or both of the Tama-movies, the anime, or a combination, if possible (probably region-free, if this contest were to be international); a poster of your picture just like a real movie poster, again if possible; otherwise (or if the DVD wouldn't be region-free), an Angelgotchi membership. (MINIEDIT: Added ending-punctuation)

Edited by TamaMum, 07 August 2010 - 11:23 AM.

aerbear10

• aerbear10 user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:55 PM ( #36 )

Hello, I live in the USA, and my idea for a contest is:

You make an origami figure of your favorite Tamagotchi character, send it in to TamaTalk, and the one who makes the best origami figure wins a free Tamagotchi toy and the runner-up wins a free Tamagotchi accessory pack. :D

cudlybear2

• cudlybear2 user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:55 PM ( #37 )

Yay!!!!! :D :D i live in the U.S.A

What is the future of Tamagotchi???? :D

My idea is to predict and draw (or write if you have no drawing skills) the future of tamagotchis in the next 3 years. What will they be like? Will they have colors? Will they have sound? Can they connect with people all over the world? Will they have pets? These are just a few questions to help you with your prediction of the tamagotchi future in 3 years. The best prediction wins...good luck!!! :)

P.S...i hope this idea isnt already used if it is sorry if it isnt plz dont steal my idea thanks

Edited by cudlybear2, 27 July 2010 - 08:59 PM.

Dangoobotchi-lover~

• dangoobotchi-lover user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:08 PM ( #38 )

I live in the USA, America, California

Well i really hope this hasn't been said.

You could make your own tamagotchi and make it like a summer theme.
1.Create 1 design each person
2.Create own characters and a chart
3.Send it in and hope you win!

Oh and if you win you can make more summer themed tamagotchi shells and make your own antenna
Examples:Sun, shell, cloud, beach ball, and others.

Rules:
1.No taking any characters from the v1 - v7 and the colors, Point is no stealing other tamagotchi characters.
2.No stealing anything from anyone who posts there own idea, and if you do you will be disqualified.
3.this idea is copyrighted by Dangoobotchi-lover~

Hope i win, thank you!

musicstar99

• musicstar99 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:22 PM ( #39 )

[COLOR=red][FONT=Arial][B]Yes I live in the USA San Jose California to be exact.My idea would be to Tamagotchi that has color and the theme would be school since summer is almost up.What you would do is that you would choose the color of the tamagotchi (Yes it can be your school colors).Then you can choose do you want it to be egg shaped like the Tama-go or shaped like the regular tamagotchi and you can choose whether or now it will have an antenna.Next you can (if there is an antenna)put like either your school mascot or a graduation hat or gown on the antenna.Then you make a character chart for the tamagotchi (the name of the tamagotchi must be under the picture).Last but not least you get to decide the name of the tamagotchi you made.

RULES:
1.)You can not copy other peoples ides.
2.)For the growth chart you must make up your own tamagotchi names and how the tamagotchi character looks.You can not copy it fomr any of the other tamagotchis.
3.)The name of you tamagotchi must be apropriote.

Hope I win.

Edited by musicstar99, 27 July 2010 - 09:29 PM.

ilovemakiko

• ilovemakiko user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:49 PM ( #40 )

I live in the USA.

My contest idea:

There will be a number of different topics. One for v1,v2, v3, etc. If you wish to participate, you can sign up in a category that you have a Tamagotchi. (If you have a v3, youll sign up in the v3 category.) At the beginning of the competition, everyone will reset their Tamagotchi completeley. Every day, you will take a picture of your Tamaogtchi's stats, next to a piece of paper you have written the date. The point is, we will see who can raise their Tamagotchi the longest, (The highest generation without dying, etc.). But, you can switch it up. You can do a contest to see:

~Who can raise their Tama to the highest generation without dying
~Who can raise the best care character
~Who can get pro debut the first
~Who can get the most Gotchi Points,

etc.

Basically, it will be a sort of group log, to see who can raise the absolute best Tamagotchi.

I hope you like my idea!