- - - - -

Win a free Tama-Go!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• bannasplit22 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 July 2010 - 03:21 PM ( #52 )

i live in the USA!!! :D ok so my idea is kinda simple you create a tamagotchi of you like i did i am for instance(spelt it wrong :) ) giantchi and you have to make them out of clay and put a pic up of it and if you win if they allow this bandi will make you a tamagotchi(that is kinda weird i know but DON'T JUDGE ME :P ) i live in rohde island oky dokey

Edited by bannasplit22, 28 July 2010 - 03:48 PM.

• saltlic user photo

Posted 28 July 2010 - 04:38 PM ( #53 )

My idea is to make a giant Tamagotchi family tree! You must include everything from grandparents to aunts, uncles, cousins and so on.You can choose a certain character and center the family tree around them. You can use existing characters as long as they resemble the character you are making the family tree for. You would probably need to make a few new characters, so let your imagination run wild! The winner would be the person with the most realistic family tree.

I hope everyone thinks this is a good idea :)
I'm a newbie here so

• waytogosam user photo

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:11 PM ( #54 )

i think you should have people send in pictures that thay draw for new types of tamagotchi i yeally need to win
wthis idea im not jokeking i 13 have and have no money for my littel sisters birth day i told her id try to get her one this way any way i hope you like my idea for haveing kids send ideas for new tamagotchi i think you could get a lot off people to send ideas than you pick the best one :) :) :) :)

• danan2 user photo

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:40 PM ( #55 )

Yes i do live in the USA.

My idea is to draw a whole new Tamagotchi Character Chart your own original Tamagotchis. One chart for what they will look like in the tamagotchi moblie toy ( like in the music star or v5) and one chart for what they will look like animated.

• cbpoblete user photo

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:14 PM ( #56 )

I live in the U.S.A (to be exact, in California)

My idea is that you can design your own Tamagotchi character! Practice on paper first, then maybe send it to the Tama Talk P.O box (if they have one)

Edited by cbpoblete, 28 July 2010 - 08:17 PM.

Vicky Liu

• vicky-liu user photo

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:51 PM ( #57 )

Hi. I live in Canada, eh! :D

My contest idea is that we should all think of some new catchy slogan for Tamatalk. McDonalds did it with "I'm lovin' it"....Why can't we?

Each member can only submit one entry and the winning one will be used!

Good luck everyone!

• asiangotchi user photo

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:52 PM ( #58 )

Idea: Combine two Tamagotchis together.

Rule: They cannot be in the same family. Goes with stages. Just, different families.

EDIT: I'm in the US too.

Edited by Asiangotchi, 28 July 2010 - 11:03 PM.

• rikkusfaith user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:53 PM ( #59 )

I do live in USA
MY contest idea involves making a calendar for the new coming year. you can choose one Month or all months but it must involve either TamaTalk or Tamagotchi in general. It does not need to be drawn. photography or other creative ways can be incorporated. It shall be judged on creativity and originality.

• mimimonkey user photo

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:48 PM ( #60 )

I live in California.

A cool contest idea is to design a Tamagotchi theme park, a poster or collage showing the ideas you have come up with.

Rules :

1) A name for the theme park (something other than Tamatown, BE ORIGINAL!!) at least two rides, three attractions, food stands and restaurants - all Tamagotchi themed using different characters.
2) Theme park should have a minimum of two Tamagotchi Versions represented - the more the merrier!
3) Contestant should write a maximum of two paragraphs describing a Tamagotchi themed show or parade that would take place at the theme park.

• memetchimovie user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:47 AM ( #61 )

My idea would be a Tamagotchi back to school design contest. You would design a Tamagotchi backpack, folder, binder, etc. Whoever has the best design wins the thing that they designed.
Edit: I live in the USA.

Edited by Memetchimovie, 29 July 2010 - 10:29 AM.

• tama2130 user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:41 AM ( #62 )

I live in canada and Im thinking of make a tamagotchi logo and name

You cant copy names
You cant find one and change the color
and you only get one week

• tamaloverbb4297 user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:00 AM ( #63 )

I live in the U.S.A

My idea for the next contest is that tamagotchi lovers could create a custom tamagotchi character (and/or outfits) based on the creators favorite interests. For example, if you love horses you could create a riding outfit and/or a horse-like tamagotchi character, or if you love to bake you could create a cupcake character and a cute chef's outfit, and so on... Then the creator gets to make up their very own name for their creation. They could design the character and outfits online or they could download pictures that they drew of their custom ideas.

• bamfan1994771 user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:29 AM ( #64 )

I live in the USA or Canada.

Why not make a contest where people submit ideas for new merch? Such as clothes, shoes, etc. The person who wins will not only have their ideas manufactured, but also have a design contract from bandai.

Edited by Bamfan1994771, 29 July 2010 - 10:29 AM.

• sarah8 user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:40 PM ( #65 )

Aw, man, I have a really good idea for a contest, but I'm British. I don't even want a Tama-Go, I just would have liked to suggest something, so it's a shame but I can't because I don't live in those countries, but I do actually have a really, really good idea. In fact, I'd even want to just suggesat something, and not get any prize's at all. But I can't.

My suggestion is to keep in open for everyone. I know you can't send a Tama over to the other side of the world, but what happened to Angelgotchi spaces?

• mew0099 user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:56 PM ( #66 )

I live in Canada, eh.

How about you have to make a Stop Motion Movie with your Tamas, (Or any other Tama-releated stuff you have, like stuffies or figurines.) but it has to have a story. (In other words, no random putting-together.) But it must be at least 30 seconds long.

• astromeno user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:41 PM ( #67 )

Oh, I saw the rules, and they say one entry per person, so I'm having some trouble deciding whether to use my movie poster contest or my anime episode contest idea, but I'll probably chose the movie poster idea (There would be no chance of Bandai using any anime episode idea from the contest, and it'd be a lot more work for the users than a poster).

So, I'm going to repost the description of this contest idea, with a few changes:

Title: Poster-Perfect Tamagotchi Contest (or something)

Description: Imagine if Bandai and Toho/another movie company made another Tamagotchi movie (Secret Agent Jobs I think is just made up). The contest is to draw a poster of a Tamagotchi movie if it were to come to theatres, and the winner gets a poster of their idea (maybe even redrawn by a professional, if possible), just like a real movie poster, and possibly a frame or something.

The winner and perhaps some 2nd-placers could also win a DVD or digital download of a Tamagotchi movie (1st or 2nd; preferably 2nd since they already released the 1st, and I have it) and maybe some anime episodes. And of course, an Angelgotchi membership if the member(s) don't already have one at the moment.

* You may reference other movies or pop-culture, but no direct plagarism

* Keep the content of the poster family-friendly, and don't reference adult movies or such

*Posters will be judged based on 3 factors: Creativity, Relevancy (to Tamagotchi), and Quality (of drawing)

* Be creative and have fun!

• bubbletea user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:49 PM ( #68 )

My idea is you have to come up with your own original Tamagotchi Character. The best Character would win. You would draw out your character and write a short description of it and submit.