Photo
- - - - -

Win a free Tama-Go!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Memetchimovie

• memetchimovie user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:47 AM ( #61 )

My idea would be a Tamagotchi back to school design contest. You would design a Tamagotchi backpack, folder, binder, etc. Whoever has the best design wins the thing that they designed.
Edit: I live in the USA.

Edited by Memetchimovie, 29 July 2010 - 10:29 AM.

tama2130

• tama2130 user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:41 AM ( #62 )

I live in canada and Im thinking of make a tamagotchi logo and name

Rules:
You cant copy names
You cant find one and change the color
and you only get one week

tamaloverBB4297

• tamaloverbb4297 user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:00 AM ( #63 )

I live in the U.S.A

My idea for the next contest is that tamagotchi lovers could create a custom tamagotchi character (and/or outfits) based on the creators favorite interests. For example, if you love horses you could create a riding outfit and/or a horse-like tamagotchi character, or if you love to bake you could create a cupcake character and a cute chef's outfit, and so on... Then the creator gets to make up their very own name for their creation. They could design the character and outfits online or they could download pictures that they drew of their custom ideas.

Bamfan1994771

• bamfan1994771 user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:29 AM ( #64 )

I live in the USA or Canada.

Why not make a contest where people submit ideas for new merch? Such as clothes, shoes, etc. The person who wins will not only have their ideas manufactured, but also have a design contract from bandai.

Edited by Bamfan1994771, 29 July 2010 - 10:29 AM.

sarah8

• sarah8 user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:40 PM ( #65 )

Aw, man, I have a really good idea for a contest, but I'm British. I don't even want a Tama-Go, I just would have liked to suggest something, so it's a shame but I can't because I don't live in those countries, but I do actually have a really, really good idea. In fact, I'd even want to just suggesat something, and not get any prize's at all. But I can't.

My suggestion is to keep in open for everyone. I know you can't send a Tama over to the other side of the world, but what happened to Angelgotchi spaces?

mew0099

• mew0099 user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:56 PM ( #66 )

I live in Canada, eh.

How about you have to make a Stop Motion Movie with your Tamas, (Or any other Tama-releated stuff you have, like stuffies or figurines.) but it has to have a story. (In other words, no random putting-together.) But it must be at least 30 seconds long.

Astromeno

• astromeno user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:41 PM ( #67 )

Oh, I saw the rules, and they say one entry per person, so I'm having some trouble deciding whether to use my movie poster contest or my anime episode contest idea, but I'll probably chose the movie poster idea (There would be no chance of Bandai using any anime episode idea from the contest, and it'd be a lot more work for the users than a poster).

So, I'm going to repost the description of this contest idea, with a few changes:

Title: Poster-Perfect Tamagotchi Contest (or something)

Description: Imagine if Bandai and Toho/another movie company made another Tamagotchi movie (Secret Agent Jobs I think is just made up). The contest is to draw a poster of a Tamagotchi movie if it were to come to theatres, and the winner gets a poster of their idea (maybe even redrawn by a professional, if possible), just like a real movie poster, and possibly a frame or something.

The winner and perhaps some 2nd-placers could also win a DVD or digital download of a Tamagotchi movie (1st or 2nd; preferably 2nd since they already released the 1st, and I have it) and maybe some anime episodes. And of course, an Angelgotchi membership if the member(s) don't already have one at the moment.

Rules:

* You may reference other movies or pop-culture, but no direct plagarism

* Keep the content of the poster family-friendly, and don't reference adult movies or such

*Posters will be judged based on 3 factors: Creativity, Relevancy (to Tamagotchi), and Quality (of drawing)

* Be creative and have fun!

bubbletea

• bubbletea user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:49 PM ( #68 )

My idea is you have to come up with your own original Tamagotchi Character. The best Character would win. You would draw out your character and write a short description of it and submit.

djor

• djor user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:29 PM ( #69 )

Here goes...

So my idea of a TamaTalk contest would be to have a sort of TamaTown scavenger hunt. I'm not sure if someone else had this idea and posted it or if it has already been a contest, but here's how it would work:

~Title~

TamaTown Star Photographer Contest!

~Description~

For this contest, any member of TamaTalk may enter. For this contest, an Admin on TamaTalk would post something to "find" in TamaTown (users would then need to be able to access TamaTown, so a list of codes to login would be found here). For example, one day, an Admin may post something saying "#1: Swirly Strawberry". A user could then look for something like an Ichigotchi in Swirly Sweet City and take a picture or screenshot, an Ichigotchi stuffed doll in their apartment with a Swirly doll next to it, or even Strawberry Cheesecake in Swirly Sweet City. This allows users to be creative. No copying allowed! At the end of each contest day, or throughout the day, TamaTalk members would post their image in the thread specialized for that day. Usernames would then be taken from people who have met the requirements that contest day by ONE Admin and posted onto a Word document. The next day, only those users would be able to enter and could have their images submitted, and so on and so on.

~Rules~

- Absolutely no copying other users' images!
- No spamming the threads!
- One entry a day per member, and no posting if you did not post the day before (this ties in with the one above a little bit)
- No running! (Just kidding!) Have fun!

~Winners~

After the last day, the final people who have completed EVERY contest day's requirements will be eligible to win. The grand prize winner would be chosen based on creativity of pictures, or, if there are too many members to judge, by random. There would be three runner-ups.

It may seem complex, but it's pretty simple; capture pictures around TamaTown while meeting that day's requirements! Perhaps an Admin may be able to word this contest better if this idea comes through. I really believe that TamaTalk members would enjoy this contest, and it may even motivate users to go out and buy a Music Star or Tama-Go!

Thank you for giving us the opportunity of being able to win a great prize!

Edited by djor, 29 July 2010 - 07:42 PM.

FKOD

• fkod user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:17 PM ( #70 )

Oh hey, I'm a United Statesian!

So, let's have a contest where we think of a better contest than this contest wait no that's stupid.

Here's my actual idea:

Participants come up with an idea for a tamagotchi-related video game. The game can be any genre and be available to any platform (Nintendo DS, PC, Xbox, etc.). Entries should contain a summary of the plot (including a list of characters) and a description of the mechanics involved.

Rules:
No copying other's works (that's just terrible)
No inappropriate material (no gibs, drugs, or swears, gosh)
One entry only

Tama-Love

• tama-love user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:11 PM ( #71 )

I do live in the United States. I would like to suggest an idea for a contest that would help further promote the new highly anticipated TamaTown™ TamaGo by Tamagotchi®. In this contest, one must create an advertisement of their own to reflect his or her own favorite aspects of this new toy (and the ideas of previous Tamagotchi versions! :mimitchi:). Because Bandai has not yet released an official commercial for this brand new release, it is up to the Tamagotchi fans to envision, create, and execute one of their own advertisements based solely on his or her own preferences and imagination!

Given that not everyone has the access to a camcorder and/or other equipment for tapping commercials, there will be two formats of entry method. The first method would be to create a unique commercial video keeping in mind the new Tamagotchi release; the other method of entry would be creating a poster/ad also advertising this Tamagotchi. The rules for this contest, as well as some ideas to get one started, are as follows:

OFFICAL RULES FOR
“The Compose your Own TamaTown™ TamaGo by Tamagotchi® Advertisement”
CONTEST

General RULES
1. One entry method only must be chosen (video or poster) by the entrant.
2. Entry itself should not include the entrant’s name, age, address, etc… Meaning that the all personal information should only be used to identify whose entry is whose, not for advertising a name.
3. Entry should be family friendly and appropriate for all audiences; no foul language or suggestive themes.
4. Entry must be submitted no later than September 15th via the Private Message system (PM) to the Admin of TamaTalk. Entrant should include his or her entry in the message using a link. Personal information will not be asked until the entrant is notified that they have placed as a prize winner.
5. This contest is open to Tamagotchi fans of all ages from all over the world, so there's no excuse but to enter! :lol:

Video format
1. Video commercial should not exceed 3 minutes.
2. Video should include the following: a reference to the new TamaTown™ TamaGo by Tamagotchi® including, but not limited to key information, characters, pictures of designs, catchy slogans, etc…,creative ideas capturing the spirit and purpose of the video: what’s so special about this Tamagotchi? Why should one purchase this product? Why and how is it special to YOU, the creator of the video?
3. Video can either be videotaped (such as a skit or play) or it can be computer assembled using various software and editing programs.

Poster/Ad format
1. Poster should be the standard paper size of 8.5x11 in. Entrant may use the following template: http://i166.photobuc...ve/template.png
2. Poster should include the following: a reference to the new TamaTown™ TamaGo by Tamagotchi® including, but not limited to key information, characters, pictures of designs, catchy slogans, etc…,creative ideas capturing the spirit and purpose of the poster: what’s so special about this Tamagotchi? Why should one purchase this product? Why and how is it special to YOU, the creator of the poster?
3. Poster can either be hand drawn and then scanned into the computer to use as an entry OR poster can be computer assembled using various software and editing programs.

WINNERS
The contest will be judged on a number of criteria. Level of detail, overall creativity, uniqueness, dedication of time in creating the entry, level of persuasion and expression, but most importantly, the judges should answer the question: “Would you want to own the TamaTown™ TamaGo by Tamagotchi®?” with a definite YES!!
There will be TWO Grand Prize Winners, one will be chosen from the Video Commercial format and the other will be chose from the Poster/Ad format. Additionally, the judges will choose two runner up entries in each format. Winners will be notified via email and will have five days to reply and claim their prize: two newly released TamaTown™ TamaGo's by Tamagotchi®!

This contest requires all Tamagotchi fans to think out of the box in order to create a memorable entry. Be creative. Be passionate! Think beyond the mundane advertisement techniques and come up with something new! Don’t be afraid to use color, pictures, voices/dialogue, music, role-play, costumes, and even friends to make the highly anticipated TamaTown™ TamaGo by Tamagotchi® come to life before one actually gets his or her hands on it!

Best of luck and may the most fanatical advertisement win!

Tama-Love

Edited by Tama-Love, 30 July 2010 - 01:15 PM.

rockon2401

• rockon2401 user photo

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:45 PM ( #72 )

I live in the USA.

My idea is to have a trivia contest testing the knowledge of fans of tamagotchi past and present.

Sabaith

• sabaith user photo

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:17 PM ( #73 )

Hi i live in the US and my plan for a contest is you make your own version of a tamagotchi make its own character chart, the games, the food, and everything else a good tama needs. And also how it looks how it connects how many tamas can you have at a time.

Edited by Sabaith, 30 July 2010 - 02:21 PM.

lainabug01

• lainabug01 user photo

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:20 PM ( #74 )

I live in the US :o

My idea is:
Design a perfect bedroom for your favorite tamagotchi!

Rules:
1. It has to be an original picture that you designed.
2. You can't copy an idea from anywhere.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. It has to be in color.
5. Has to do with the tamagotchi character mentioned somewhere.
6. No more than 500x500 pixels.
7. No using copyrighted things.
8. No using the example.

Example:
Bedroom for Memetchi with pink and orange furniture, along with posters of Meme town(or something like that)

EDIT: Some spelling errors.

Edited by lainabug01, 30 July 2010 - 04:22 PM.

ipickee

• ipickee user photo

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:55 PM ( #75 )

I'm game!
Here's my idea:
Turn your state into Tama Land. You have to use themes that apply to your state. For example; redesign your state flag to have tamagotchi themes. Your state bird? What tamagotchi would you replace it with?
My state's symbol (Utah) is a beehive, so I would find a way to incorporate Shimashimatchi into my flag. See?

tristen2569

• tristen2569 user photo

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:28 PM ( #76 )

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im in Australia :D :o :wacko: :wacko: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

tamagotchilove<3

• tamagotchilove<3 user photo

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:34 PM ( #77 )

HELLO! I LIVE IN USA! MY EMAIL IS IN MY PROFILE! I THINK A GREAT CONTEST IS, HAVE PEOPLE CREATE THEIR OWN TAMA~GO DESIGN, WITH NEW CHARACTERS, NAMES AND ALL. AND ALSO A NEW GAME THAT WOULD GO ALONG WITH IT. THEN THE WINNER OF THAT CONTEST WILL HAVE THEIR DESIGN BE MADE AND SOLD ALL OVER THE WORLD!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT! I LOVE TAMAGOTCHI!

tamalove46

• tamalove46 user photo

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:35 PM ( #78 )

I live in Canada and i think you guys should have a tamagotchi drawing contest. The people entering could draw anything tamagotchi or tamagotchi related.
You would only be able to enter once, and no innapropriete (SP?) drawings. Then whoever wins could get a prize of your choice, or just the satisfaction of winning.

So... Yeah! That's my idea.

PS. Thanks so much for doing this! Since I live in Canada, the only way I can get one is if I buy one online. But my mom says it's too expenseve. I know I dont a a very big chance, but it's worth a shot!

CuteSuka

• cutesuka user photo

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:34 PM ( #79 )

I live in the US.

I think that a great contest for the future is to write an essay or story about your favourite tamas, submit it to you and you read them. And whoever has a great story or essay-with good details and such-should win.

This is my idea. I hope that its a good one!

Edited by CuteSuka, 30 July 2010 - 11:37 PM.

MintyDreams7

• mintydreams7 user photo

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:42 AM ( #80 )

I live in Canada.

How about a create-a-Tamagotchi-line contest?
The goal would be to create a fictional growth path for a Tamagotchi character from baby to adult stage. I'd really like to see which cool/cute Tamagotchi character designs TamaTalkers could come up with!

- It could be based on any existing Tamagotchi toy. (Meaning participants could make a line of Angels, Forest Tamagotchis, Ura characters, or etc.)
- For fun and extra creativity, the entrants could list the conditions of getting the characters, favourite snacks, sleeping schedules and etc.