Photo
- - - - -

Win a free Tama-Go!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

K.K. Joy

• kk-joy user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:28 AM ( #81 )

Hello. I am known in my family to be creative so I REALLY hope that's true today--here is my idea.
I think for the next contest, you would have to make up a BRAND-NEW Tamagotchi. It would have to be a shape other than the common egg shape (like a star or something) and have a made-up design of your own, and also make up a special new Tamagotchi Character to go with it. Grand prize winner gets a Tamagotchi with their design and the character to take care of inside which is the one they made up and a carrying case. (Only if this isn't too much trouble :P and Runner-up would be a regular Tamagotchi Familitchi with a random design. You don't have to include my prizes and make up your own for this contest, but I thought it would be a good idea to give some suggestions anyway. :)
Cheers,
K.K. Joy

MntKodi

• mntkodi user photo

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:53 AM ( #82 )

I live in the US and My idea is:
that the Tama Talk users could make a current Tamagotchi character out of something you like to do or depict your Tamagotchi Device in a scene that best matches it or matches you! ^_^ An example would be a yellow Tamagotchi Color in the sand at a beach or a Kuromametchi made of leaves and twigs depicted underneath a tree! This competition would be a great comp for everyone creative or just a person who knows there personality well. There entries would be able to be photo shopped or altered to really bring out what they want to stand out in there picture. :) Like any comp there would be a #1 winner and runner ups! The winner and runner ups creations could even be displayed in a new competitions category under a sub-category if the admin could do so! :D I think this competitions is really great for everyone and is doable for anyone as long as they have a camera! ^_^
:lol: Thanks, MntKodi :ph34r:

TamaLove754

• tamalove754 user photo

Posted 31 July 2010 - 02:30 PM ( #83 )

I live in the US!

My idea is a Tamagotchi Film Festival! You could make a short movie eather in real life or animated and the best tama movie would win!

lolokotchi:)

• lolokotchi user photo

Posted 31 July 2010 - 02:31 PM ( #84 )

I do not live in the US or Canada, in fact, in Sweden, but a cousin of mine is getting married this fall, and the bride is American. The wedding will be in USA, so my family is going there some time in October, and then the eventual prize could be sent to the bride's family, who could give it to me when I'm there or send it to me!
If so, I will give you her address, and that problem will be solved!

I'm probably not going to win anyway because of all these fantastic ideas over here! It's like a sea of creativity!

Well, here goes anyway:
The idea is that the participants of this contest will write a movie script each, like directors of their own movie.
The movie will be taking place on the tamagotchi planet, will be played by tamagotchi actors, and will be as if it was made by tamagotchis too.
The script will involve a good description of the story, tamagotchi actors for at least 15 of the most dominant roles, at least 5 tamagotchis participating in making the movie, like cameraman, producer, responsible for publicity, etc.
The location where the movie will be recorded, is also needed, like gurugu town, forest patchi, TamaEarth & Expo amusment park, etc. You could also make up a place on tamagotchi planet of your own where it will be recorded!
You have to make at least 3 pictures related to the movie, like scenes, group pictures of the actors, etc.
The pictures can be computer made, or hand made. Hand made pictures can be scanned in, but it would also work to take a photo of them and upload them in a link.
Also remember; All grants must be original, no copying, and remember to respect the younger people here on TT, like don't use swearing words, etc.
The grants will be posted as replies in a competition topic, or as separate topics.
The more details, actor names, pictures, the better.
The judging will be based on humor, good story, creativity and imagination, not necessarily drawing skills <_<
Prize(s) should be a tamagotchi, tamagotchi movie dvd, or similar.

~lolokotchi~ :mimitchi:

Thanks Admin for making this tamago competition!

jacky209

• jacky209 user photo

Posted 31 July 2010 - 03:55 PM ( #85 )

I think that the next contest should be that the winner of the contest should receive a Rare TamaTown /Tamagotchi/TamaTalk Special Mug with A Brand New Tama Go and a Tama Go Case with maybe a list of Special Shop Codes and maybe a T-Shirt that says "I Gotta Have My Tama- Go!!" or maybe "I'm OBSSESED With Tama-Go!" Or a cute slogan. The runner up should get just the Tama-Go . :)

4dr14n

• 4dr14n user photo

Posted 31 July 2010 - 06:03 PM ( #86 )

Hi, I'm Adrian from the United States.

My idea is to simply create a Tamagotchi V-you. Draw, paint, or create a Tamagotchi toy of your own.
NOT draw ON a Tamagotchi toy, but create a version of your own! You could also build on this idea by creating a sample set of completely original Tamagotchi characters that would be included in your Tamagotchi V-you.

Rules
- It's prohibited to simply decorate a real Tamagotchi toy and submit it as your entry.
- Your entry must be drawn, painted, sculpted, or created with any type of media as LONG as it is not a replica of an existing real Tamagotchi model.
- Only one entry per contestant, of course. :)

suzy_darling

• suzy-darling user photo

Posted 31 July 2010 - 06:47 PM ( #87 )

:) ~My Idea~ :unsure:

I would love it if there was an art contest! You have to draw and color your own unique Tamagotchi character that reflects you and your personality/looks but you have to make yourself "Tamagotchi-fied!" That would be so much fun!

For example...
Mine would be an apple shape that is green and has a sour face. lol! It represents me because I'm negative and have a "sour" personality about everything.

To enter, you would have to draw yourself as a Tama and color it in, any kind of medium, as long as it's your original artwork. Also, include a short paragraph of your idea and how it reflects your personality. Maybe up to 3 entries per person. Then we could have a vote for our favorite!

So much fun!!! :D

Edited by suzy_darling, 31 July 2010 - 07:02 PM.

usagi81

• usagi81 user photo

Posted 31 July 2010 - 07:13 PM ( #88 )

1.My idea is to have people design their own tamagotchi for there own tama insert and design their own Tama-Go and faceplate. Then they have to describe what cool stuff comes with their customized tama insert.
or
2.My second idea is to morph your two favorite characters together or create a whole new line of tamas(ex. Mame,Meme,Kutchi).
or
3.My third idea is to make a ''themed'' character line(ex. make your fav thing,person,palce as a tama or make a tama dresssed up as your fav thing,person,palce).

P.S. (I live in USA) :)

ogelogel

• ogelogel user photo

Posted 31 July 2010 - 07:43 PM ( #89 )

Make a Tamagotchi Contest.

1. Create a name for a new Tamagotchi character
2. State what the Tama likes and dislikes
3. Create new sayings and expressions for your new Tama
4. Make up games that your Tama likes and is good at
5. Make a special job for your Tama

Rules:

*No ideas from the Internet allowed
*No ideas related to existing Tamas
:lol: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :lol: :( :D

kornfluker

• kornfluker user photo

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:15 AM ( #90 )

Why not have a story writting contest about how you think tamagotchis were invented and what inspired the idea of the tamagotchi.

tamagotchiboy1996

• tamagotchiboy1996 user photo

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:53 AM ( #91 )

;) I live in Canada :P
They havent been relelased yet in Canada, so I will enter :) .

Maybe there could be a contest where you draw a certain Tamagotchi character, (that the admin picks) , or you can draw your favorite. Then, the best drawing or the one that resembles the character the most would win ! :( . :D

pria144

• pria144 user photo

Posted 01 August 2010 - 02:21 PM ( #92 )

;) I think there should be a game that shows as make your very own tamagotchi charecter. :D People could use there mouse to click and and draw there very own tamagotchi. B) Then right below there image of there tamagotchi; they could write the name of there tama. Then they color there charecter and make make it more life like. :huh: And finally, they submit there charecter into a contest of who has the coolest looking new charecter and that charecter gets to be in the new version of tamagotchi ( if theres actually going to be another new version :o )there could be like from 30 to 40 contests for 30 to 40 new charecters :D :D :D

One of Your Biggest fans,
--- pria144 ---

sparkleorly

• sparkleorly user photo

Posted 01 August 2010 - 02:55 PM ( #93 )

I live in the US.
So, I think the contest could be something like, Make you're own face plate for your tamagotchi. Color it, Design it, Do whatever! :huh: (On paper or online)

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 01 August 2010 - 07:07 PM ( #94 )

I live in the USA and my idea for the contest is,

1) the admins make alittle line of emoticons,
2) then people can try and guess it like :ph34r: :D :unsure: :) :lol: :lol: :angry: :(
3) and whoever guesses it, (or gets close to it if not get it right) wins!

TamaGripzBurritos

• tamagripzburritos user photo

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:46 PM ( #95 )

Im TGB! I live in texas.

My idea is a super-yummy tamagotchi bake off!
You make a cake or cupcake iced and shaped like a tamagotchi!

Rules:

1) You MUST photograph your masterpiece and send it to TamaTalk.
2) Don't steal other people's designs. Not cool.
3) Character can be original or made up. (if made up please include the name)
4) Your tama can wear an outfit. (optional)
5) Cakes will be judged by:
*Detail
*Neatness
*Yumminess!
6) Most important rule......HAVE FUN!!!!

Hope you like it! TGB :(

Highpriest314

• highpriest314 user photo

Posted 02 August 2010 - 04:47 AM ( #96 )

I live in the Philippines.

And My idea is to make a new character design of tamagotchi pets.

rules:
1.You Can draw it on paper and scan it or you can use your com
2.You cant copy tama characters that already exists doing this will result in a D.Q
3.You must put on a signature to make sure that you were the one who made it.
4.you should only draw the tama Character itself with only white as the background (so we can see it clearly)

hope you like it xD
:mametchi:

kuchikid

• kuchikid user photo

Posted 02 August 2010 - 06:53 AM ( #97 )

I think a cool contest to make would be one where, the members of tamatalk, each write a short story about tamagotchis, with different catagories like; scariest, funniest, most creative, longest, over-all best, and so on.:mametchi:

I don't know what you think, but that would certainly be fun for me!

PS, even if I don't win the contest, could you still do this, please?

WickedLove1221

• wickedlove1221 user photo

Posted 02 August 2010 - 11:01 AM ( #98 )

I think the next contest idea should be:
A design contest!!

The person who wins gets to design:
The new TT logo
A tamagotchi t-shirt
and a new design for the new tama

this way tama lovers get a say in
what our tams look like!

Wow.. everyone's ideas are sooo awesome!
Whoever wins will surely deserve it!
Best of luck guys!~

tamaluver579

• tamaluver579 user photo

Posted 02 August 2010 - 11:51 AM ( #99 )

I live in USA

My idea for a contest is to make a new version of the Tamagotchi.

Rules:
1. You must draw the tamagotchi
2. It must have some features the last one had
3. You must make two (2) designs for the tamagotchi
4. You must have 3 new characters to go with it.
5. You must give the new version a name (i.e. V4 or Music Star)

Hope you like it!

Kodou

• kodou user photo

Posted 02 August 2010 - 01:49 PM ( #100 )

Alright, Kodou here~

So I had an original idea, but I read on pages before mine and people had the same ideas. So I changed my idea.

Keychain contest~!

The Keychain on a normal(North American) Tamagotchi bugs me, it's so ugly and heavy. So why don't we have a contest where the person who can make the cutest, or coolest keychian for their Tama would win. It could make your Tama more you.
There could be even a theme for the keychain. Say if it's around the winter time you could have a winter/holidays themed keychain.

So there's my idea... kinda lame.

Edit: Somebody posted the same idea before me, so I changed my contest idea.

Edited by Kodou, 02 August 2010 - 02:01 PM.