Photo
- - - - -

Win a free Tama-Go!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Lainalou

• lainalou user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 August 2010 - 02:42 PM ( #101 )

:mimitchi: Tamatown Tama-Go Fan Contest :huh:

So here it goes...

Right now the Tama-Go's only have six figurines and 3 Tama-go designs.

So for the next contest why not design the next Tama-Go set?

Each person can design:

1. The next figurine
2. A tama faceplate to match the figurine
3. A new carrying case based off their figurine character

I haven't decided whether each contestant can design just one or all three things but the ideas can be based off their favorite Tamagotchi character!

And then perhaps Bandai can consider using the winner's character used in the design, if not the winner's own design, for the next figurine.

~Lainalou
U.S. Citizen

katie_bug

• katie-bug user photo

Posted 02 August 2010 - 06:54 PM ( #102 )

I live in the USA:)

My Contest Idea:

Design an awesomely cute post signature that is related to Tamagotchis in some way:)

My idea was short and sweet. Hope it's a good one. The siggy could be an artistic masterpiece or something adorable. I personally would have fun with this competition, and I'm sure others would too.
:P

Bunbun-chan

• bunbun-chan user photo

Posted 03 August 2010 - 03:56 AM ( #103 )

:ph34r: I live in the US.:mellow:

My idea is that, maybe you can do a contest in which someone must come up with a new ORIGINAL mini-game for the Tamagotchi!
The mini game would have to be simple, yet fun!
It'd be a great way to show everyone's creativity,
an enjoyable way to conjure up ideas,
and the prize for the best idea could be anything Tamagotchi related!
MAYBE EVEN A TAMAGOTCHI GO! :D
:) Er yeah... that's it... sorry if I seem so excited...

EDIT:
Also the contestants would have to present the following:

-Explain how to play the game
-What type of game it is (memory, puzzle, etc.)
-The game's setting
-The level of difficulty
-What the game would feature (snakes, fruit, ETC.)

Edited by Bunbun-chan, 03 August 2010 - 03:07 PM.

loverofpugs28

• loverofpugs28 user photo

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:10 AM ( #104 )

What I think the next contest should be is a drawing contest. Everyone can pick their favorite tamagotchi and then draw it. They could then send it to the tamagotchi staff to pick the best one. The winner should get the latest version of tamagotchi and maybe some other tamagotchi products. I hope you like my idea. :D I live in the USA!!

maria1012157

• maria1012157 user photo

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:06 AM ( #105 )

USA, Washington.

My Idea is: Each person can create a city (like the ones on tama town: guruguru, mame city, etc) based on one of the less iconic characters.

Get Rid of the Monkey

• get-rid-of-the-monkey user photo

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:07 AM ( #106 )

I live in the U.S. My contest idea is to find a tamagotchi look-a-like, In the real world,the task is to find a person or thing.The rules are: you can't make the look-a-like,but if you look like a tamagotchi,you can enter yourself. And you must have fun! p.s. the contest will have a poll so fellow tamatalkers may decide who wins!!!

GirlzRule

• girlzrule user photo

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:47 AM ( #107 )

Why not?

My idea is to create the best fan-made video for either TamaTalk or Tamagotchi. You can use images, video clips you made yourself, video clips from the anime, screenies from the anime, pictures from Music City, etc. Upload it to youtube or some other video sharing site, and post the link in a thread.

At the end of a set time or so, close it. Admin/other Tamatalk staff (sorry, don't know names) will pick out something like the top ten best ones and post them in a new topic with a poll, links provided for each one, of course. The members of Tamatalk would vote and at the person with the most votes would win. The runner up would be the one with the second most votes.

Prizes~!
They're not sorted into specific categories like first place gets this, second place gets that, because I'm not the best judge of these types of things xP
An Angelgotchi membership?
A Tama Go figurine?

As you can see, I'm also not very good at thinking of prizes. The first thing that comes readily to mind is a Tama Go, or some other Tamagotchi, but I feel like we shouldn't rely on Bandai to provide our prizes all the time.

Rules
1. It's not an advertisement, so don't make it like one. Make it like an AMV of sorts.
2. Give it a little bit of plot.
3. Make sure it follows the site rules, of course.

JonasBrothersFan911

• jonasbrothersfan911 user photo

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:34 PM ( #108 )

My idea for a future contest would be that we should design our own Tamagotchi video game or video game advertisment! :o
To make the video game or advertisment, you can use anything tamagotchi related.

~Rules for the video game~
1. your video game has to have a name (be creative!) :)
2. choose what kind of genre your video game would be ( adventure, racing, etc.)
3. you have to have at least 15-25 different characters in your game.
4. choose how difficult it would be.
5. put in as many extras in your video game as you want.

~Rules for the avertisment~
1. the name of your video game
2. have at least 2 paragraphs for what it is going to be about.
3. the release date for your video game.
4. add in anything else you can think of.

And the most important rule in this contest is to HAVE FUN!!!!! :angry:
Hope you like my idea!!! :angry:

Antonietta-Sensei

• antonietta-sensei user photo

Posted 04 August 2010 - 03:09 PM ( #109 )

I live in USA, Washington.

My contest idea is

Draw a tama couple and then their childern
You can create new tamas for the couple and children or use exhisting tamas
Get a piece of paper fold it in half, and draw a line in the middle
On the left side write "couple" & on the right side write "years later"
Rules:
1. The tama couple must be adults
2. Make them look like their in love so have them kissing hugging or hearts
it must be appropriate.
3. write the tama names underneath the tama couple
4. The tama couple can be an existing tama or you can create your own.

5. Then draw on the second half their children or both the children and couple as a family,, maybe put a house in the background or the parents can hold the kids in their arms, something like that
6.You can have the tama kids be babies, tots, teens, or adults or each child
example: you can have 6 babies, 4 teens, 1 adult, 3 toddlers,
as many kids as you want at any age
7. These children can be existing tamas or you can create new ones
8. Write their names near the tama kids
9. It'd be nice to label their age example: baby toddler teen adult etc.
10. You can draw the parents with the kids, be sure to label who the mom is and the dad, if you want you can draw the parents to look older

here's an example

http://i676.photobuc...ei/DSCN4172.jpg

framie4

• framie4 user photo

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:13 PM ( #110 )

Wow all of these posts are AWESOME! :D I bet I'm not going to win but I'll enter anyways. My idea is to make tamagotchi stuffed animals!

Rules:

1:You have to make up your own character and then draw the front and back of the stuffed animal.

2:You have to take a picture of the paper or scan it to link it to your comment.(DUH!!!) :P

3:You may only post once but you may post different tamas in one post.

4:Please nothing inappropriate

5:Also please write the tamagotchi's name on the bottom of the page.(DUH!)
--------------------------Prizes and judgement rules---------------------------------

Winners will be chosen on creativity.(since it is your drawing or painting etc. it does not matter if it looks weird or bad)

Winner will get their stuffed tamagotchi and tamagotchi poster! :o :D

Runner up will just get the stuffed tamagotchi. :D

Thank you for reading!!!!! Hope I win! :D :D
Oops needed to edit. :D

Edited by framie4, 04 August 2010 - 09:20 PM.

MeLikeIcigochi

• melikeicigochi user photo

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:46 PM ( #111 )

I live in the United States of America not Under Sweden Antarctica (U.S.A.)
My idea (I hope it hasn't been used, I was to lazy to read all the suggestions) is to take your 2 favorite tamagotchi and mix them into 1 tamagotchi. It doesn't have to be good but there has to be at least 5 easy to tell resemblances from each of the 2 tamagotchi you have picked. You can use your imagination on this one, but you have to get the ideal image from the original 2. For your ending result you may not use a tamagotchi that already exists.

for a bad example(since the last one exists)
:D + :o = :D

girlysogroovy

• girlysogroovy user photo

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:00 PM ( #112 )

My idea is to have a Biggest Tamagotchi Fan contest.

Essentially, contestants would make a 60 second video detailing why they are the Biggest Tamagotchi Fan and why they deserve the "crown". After all videos are submitted, narrow it down to 5 videos and let the forum decide who's the winner.

=)

XxXMyXxXImmortalXxX

• xxxmyxxximmortalxxx user photo

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:36 AM ( #113 )

Make a costume of a Tama character and take a picture of yourself in it and post it on here.

girlytamagotchi

• girlytamagotchi user photo

Posted 05 August 2010 - 12:43 PM ( #114 )

yes i live in U.S.A . my idea for a contest is to do a contes of designing tamagotchi stuff example: tamagotchi computer,tamagotchi t.v, tamagotchi telephone, tamagotchi backpack,tamagotchi's clothes and tamagotchi's notebooks.they will reply to the contest.

Rules:
1. got to be 15 or older
2. live in U.S.A
3.be a member of tamatalk
:D :D :D

DeathBunny~

• deathbunny user photo

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:29 PM ( #115 )

I live in TX, USA.

My idea is to make a drawing of the Tamagotchi characters going back to school. Since it's close to time for school to start again, Draw the tamagotchi characters going back to school this year. So for example: The teacher welcoming the students back, The Students (Tamagotchis) Greeting their friends.

Rules:

-They may be drawn by pencil or computer
- There must be at least 7 tamagotchi characters in the drawing, and one of them must be a teacher. (Mr.Canavas, Ms. Flower And so on.)
-You can draw them in a classroom, on a school bus, Or outside the entrance of the school.
- You have three weeks to draw them and enter the drawing.
- One of the characters can be a made up character by you.
- Only one post per person.

The winner will be chosen by creativity and gets a Tama-go and one character figure as a prize. (You know, the figure that goes on top of the Tama-go)

I hope you like my idea! (:

tamalovr23

• tamalovr23 user photo

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:37 PM ( #116 )

my idea for a contest is make your own tama house! :)
Rules:
1. It has to be in a box( whether its a shoe box, or just any box big enough)
2. There has to be 3 rooms, the first room would be your tamas room, the second room would be your living room, and the last room would be the kitchen
3. In your tamas room you should have the basics, a bed and a night stand, in the living room it would be a couch and a t.v., and in the kitchen a stove a fridge and a microwave
*note: you would make these out of any things you find in your house :wacko:
4. Post pictures of your tama house with your tama once it all nice and complete
5. Lastly have fun and make yout tama house unique! add wallpaper whatever makes it unique and cute

Well thats my idea of a contest:)
Oh and i live in the fabulous USA!

Edited by tamalovr23, 05 August 2010 - 06:41 PM.

tamaloversss

• tamaloversss user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 05 August 2010 - 08:25 PM ( #117 )

I think there should be a contest to bake a cake and decorate it tama-style. That would be awesome!

booboo1

• booboo1 user photo

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:36 PM ( #118 )

I live in Canada. ^^

My idea for a contest would be making your own dream Tamatown house!
Make it two stories, make it four! Anything and everything that you would want in your apartment, just make sure they're actual Tamatown items. For example, if I liked a certain pink couch, I would find a picture of it and put it on your own house. And even if you like a certain tamagotchi, you can put it in there! Choose a blank apartment template, or even expand it by creating your own tama-mansion.
You can either choose to design it on the computer, or actually create a real life tama-house. Everyone will be judged equally, no one will get an advantage if they choose to make a real home. It all depends on their creativity, design, and how much work they put into it.

The winner would be chosen by the most unique and creative house/apartment they've made, and submitted the picture link on the contest page, and obviously, following the rules. Pretty much all ages could participate, as long as they know how to have fun and be unique!

You would also have to describe your design, why did you choose this theme? Would a certain tamagotchi character like it more than others? It must be at least a paragraph long, and no chatspeak or "txt-tlk" is allowed.

Rules:
1. No submitting a design more than once.
2. You are only allowed to enter one design.
3. There must be both a picture and description of it.
4. Be different, and dont just enter a plain apartment to be funny.
5. No copying, don't copy anyone elses design.
6. You are allowed to use your own tamatown apartment, but it may not win.
7. You can use tamagotchis from any version, and even furniture from Tamagotchis, if you're that good at drawing/builing them.
It doesn't matter if you actually have the apartment, you would probably have a better chance of winning if you used your imagination to create your own.

There would be one grand prize winner, and one runner up at the end of the contest. The grand-prize winner and runner up will be the two best designed houses/apartments choses by the Tamatalk staff.

Good luck to everyone! ^.^

tamalvr23

• tamalvr23 user photo

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:39 PM ( #119 )

my idea for a contest is make your own tama house!
Rules:
1. It has to be in a box( whether its a shoe box, or just any box big enough)
2. There has to be 3 rooms, the first room would be your tamas room, the second room would be your living room, and the last room would be the kitchen
3. In your tamas room you should have the basics, a bed and a night stand, in the living room it would be a couch and a t.v., and in the kitchen a stove a fridge and a microwave
*note: you would make these out of any things you find in your house
4. Post pictures of your tama house with your tama once it all nice and complete :huh:
5. Lastly have fun and make yout tama house unique! add wallpaper whatever makes it unique and cute

Well thats my idea of a contest:)
Oh and i live in the fabulous USA!

ps: i am the same tamalvr23 that posted this earlier but when i tried logging in a few minutes ago it said that there was no one named tamalvr23 so i had to make a new account:(

FlashCodeTama

• flashcodetama user photo

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:52 PM ( #120 )

You Could Have A create a Custom Tama-Go Face-Pate Contest!
Every member who Wish's to participate Must create Their own Tamagotchi faceplate!
And Take picture of it on with their Tama-Go Looking Snazzy! B)

TamaGo Face Plates should be Ranked On Their Creativity! :huh:

How To make A faceplate! :D

1.Here Is A scan of the Face plate
http://tamagotchihom...o_tranplate.png

2.Paste it on paint and paint it however you like! :unsure: (Remember you can Use Any program you like to make a faceplate)

here is A Complete one!
http://i881.photobuc...o_faceplate.png

3. Print then cut your face plate and Presto! :D

Its simple as 123

Rules
Please No bad words
no inappropriate content

Thank-you and If you listen to the rules you'll have loads of fun! :D