Photo
- - - - -

Win a free Tama-Go!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Zzgs

• zzgs user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:04 AM ( #121 )

i live in the US and this is my entry:

puppet show contest! :D

Rules:
1. contestants must design and build a small hand or finger puppet of the character of their choice.(with help or by themselves)

2. If you chose to do finger puppets, you must make at least 5 of them.Because, obviously, they are alot smaller and easier to make. :)

3. preform a small play or act. It doesn't have to be about much, but it should have a point.

4. try to really capture the character's personality. So, easy ones would be, kuchipatchi, mametchi, and memetchi

5. provide a video, or pictures and the script.

winners will be chosen by simply the judges opinion of the best entry.

it would be a fun contest for kids of all ages!
thank you for your time :D

-Zzgs

Edited by Zzgs, 06 August 2010 - 08:14 AM.

Dragoneye901

• dragoneye901 user photo

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:57 PM ( #122 )

How about sense the new Tama-Go are out we have a Tama-Go Photo Contest were we take a picture of ourselves and our tamas at different places like takeing a picture at the mall with your Tama-go or on a boat doing some fishing with your family and your tamagotchi and the best picture will be the winner .

rules
1.Has to be some were like at a beach or park,Mall,plane not your home
2.the picture must have atleast 1 tamagotch go
3.Makes the picture creative or cool, cute as possible

Edited by Dragoneye901, 06 August 2010 - 03:00 PM.

dmaster121

• dmaster121 user photo

Posted 06 August 2010 - 01:15 PM ( #123 )

I think you should see who could make the best idea for a tamagotchi. ( By the way I live in Portland, Oregon.) I think the grand prize winner can win whatever tamagotchi you guys happen to have, plus a carrying case and accessories for it (if you can get them.) The runner up would get the same things, except the carrying case and only 1 accessory. I hope you liked my idea, thanks!

paper*cut

• papercut user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:15 PM ( #124 )

A contest where contestants make food that represents a tamagotchi or something.

Because I like cooking. AND I COULD MAKE IT SUPER FABULOUSSSSSSSSS

Sweetstars22

• sweetstars22 user photo

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:01 PM ( #125 )

I live in Canada! (:

I think an awesome idea for a contest would be a photo contest!

You have to take a picture of you with any or all of your tamagotchis at any real place that reminds you of tamagotchis and tell us why! ^-^
You can take a picture with any or all of your tamagotchis, and make sure your in it to prove that you took that picture and that it wasn't a random picture off Google.
Take a picture at any spot that reminds you of tamagotchis - For example, if you find a spot that reminds you of a TamaTown city, then take a picture there!
Remember to add a caption telling us why you chose that spot to take a picture and how it relates to tamagotchis! ;D
Whether it was a nice memory of you and your tamagotchi there, or if something there reminds you of a certain TamaTown area! Even if it's an area you think a certain tamagotchi character could live in.

Please don't edit anything into the picture. We want pure photography skills!

You get to bring on all your creativity in this contest to find the best spot that shows a relationship between you, your tamagotchi, and your place.

Remember to have fun while your at it! ^.^

:wacko: ;) :P :D :D B) :furawatchi: <_< :unsure: :lol: B) :furawatchi:

Gerbiltchi

• gerbiltchi user photo

Posted 07 August 2010 - 02:14 PM ( #126 )

I live in the USA. ;)

My idea for a contest is to make a tamagotchi character out of everyday household items (old clothes, empty soda cans, socks, boxes, etc). There could be 2 categories: a 3-dimensional model or a "collage"/"mosaic" with different items glued to a posterboard to make the image. Everyone who enters will have to take a picture and upload it to Tinypic or Photobucket.

The main goals would be to be creative and try to use a variety of different objects. The entries should look like actual tamagotchi characters made by Bandai.

Suggestions for prizes are custom tamagotchis, TamaTalk t-shirts, and tamagotchi keychains or charms.

.:Rising-Sun:.

• rising-sun user photo

Posted 08 August 2010 - 10:08 AM ( #127 )

I do live in the U.S.

And My Idea Is to create a tamagotchi egg!

Rules:

1. Do not copy other peoples designs!

2. It must be appropriate for website!

3. Be creative.

4. Have Fun!!!

Use THIS egg sprite to make the egg!

mcrfreak-nessie

• mcrfreak-nessie user photo

Posted 08 August 2010 - 12:58 PM ( #128 )

I live in California.
My contest idea is to decorate a tamagotchi.
either by decorating your Tamagotchi with stickers, rhinestones or beads.
or if you don't want to change your Tamagotchi, contestants can also draw out the design and submit it.

Rules:

1. Designs can be anything, but appropriate for site.

2. No copying others Designs

roxas831

• roxas831 user photo

Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:49 PM ( #129 )

what if a drawing contest that describes you and your tamagotchi best?
like for example you and your tamagotchi are the best of friends?

Pikaluvz

• pikaluvz user photo

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:59 PM ( #130 )

i made a new account, so just count this as tamaluvz257's idea edited

make your own tamagotchi (this is my original idea)
1. has to not be based off of any existing character
2. must be an adult or special adult
3. all special adults have to have a way to obtain said adult
4. must have favorite food/least fave food

Ripcurl

• ripcurl user photo

Posted 08 August 2010 - 10:13 PM ( #131 )

Design a shirt contest:

Contestants come up with a design featuring tamagotchi to be placed onto a shirt. The most creative design wins.

tamaloversss

• tamaloversss user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 09 August 2010 - 12:21 AM ( #132 )

I know I posted earlier, but I was tired and I feel my post was a little vague. I think that there should be a contest where you have to bake and decorate a tamagotchi themed cake. They then describe the cake in detail and post a picture.

Rules:

1. I know this might make this contest impractical for Tamatalk, but it should be for 8 and up. I just don't want Tamatalk to be liable if a little kid with no baking experiance burns themselves in the oven.
2. The cake must have an image rated PG or below. The Powerpuff Girls Movie was PG.
3. The contest should probably last a month so that everyone has time to gather ingredients.
4. It's okay for children under 13 to have help from their Parent/Guardian.

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:36 AM ( #133 )

Today is the last day to enter so make sure you get your entry in now if you haven't already!

Saltlic

• saltlic user photo

Posted 09 August 2010 - 03:00 PM ( #134 )

My idea is to make a giant Tamagotchi family tree! You must include everything from grandparents to aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.You can choose a certain character and center the family tree around them. You can use existing characters as long as they resemble the character you are making the family tree for. You would probably need to make a few new characters, so let your imagination run wild! The winner would be the person with the most realistic family tree.

I hope everyone thinks this is a good idea :P
I'm a newbie here so Hi to all the seasoned TamaTalkers!
I do live in one of the two countries needed to enter the contest.
Good luck everyone!

This contest is really cool! :D

Fishcatcher

• fishcatcher user photo

Posted 09 August 2010 - 04:09 PM ( #135 )

My idea is to make a unique Tamagotchi character and a special family to match it. You cannot use any existing characters and you cannot copy from other people. Be original and have fun!

Hi people I'm new here and i can't wait to get acquainted with everyone!

From,
Fishcatcher

P.S. I live in one of the two countries required for the contest.

Good luck!

tamalvr23

• tamalvr23 user photo

Posted 09 August 2010 - 04:48 PM ( #136 )

Today is the last day to enter so make sure you get your entry in now if you haven't already!

when do we get the results?

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:13 PM ( #137 )

when do we get the results?

August 16, as was posted by Admin at the very beginning. :lol:

.KitKat.

• kitkat user photo

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:42 PM ( #138 )

(I live in the United States)
I think we should have a contest where members have to come up with an idea for a themed "vintage" tamagotchi. It would be new to the tamagotchi world(best word I could think of, lol) so that's why vintage is in quotes, but it would be formatted like a vintage tamagotchi. No connection, and simple games and features. For example, tamagotchi angels are simple but everything is angel themed. For examples, contestants can see info about tamagotchi angel, tamagotchi ocean, devilgotch, and santagotch. The theme would have to be appropriate for younger users. I created this contest because I really like vintage tamagotchi and I think there is not enough talk about them on tamatalk.

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:40 PM ( #139 )

I live in the United States.

I think it would be neat to have a treasure quest of sorts for a contest. The quest would be conducted within TamaTalk, of course, meaning that all clues would lead to posts, pictures, answers, etc., found on the TamaTalk website. The Guides could make up some clues and the one who responds with the most correct answers will win the prize. Examples of clues are as thus:

1. Find a picture of the ROM test screen for the Tama-Go…
2. Link the epithet of the Tamagotchi whose name corresponds to one of the famous singing chipmunks…
3. How does one become a TamaTalk Guide?
4. I spy with my own eyes a very festive-looking beagle…
5. What is the TMGC+C password for the TamaDepa Doughnut?

Rules:

~Only one entry per member is allowed so that each person has a fair chance of winning. :furawatchi:

~Entries are to be made via PM or e-mail to the Guides so that others will not see your answers. The title, “(Insert Time Period Here) TamaTalk Contest” should be included.

~The answers would be something that has been there for a while and doesn’t have the capacity to change or fluctuate from page to page. For example, a clue won’t involve how many posts someone’s made (i.e. How many posts has OldSchoolTama made?, etc.)

~When an answer is found, the entrants of the contest would simply link the page on which they found the answer and may also provide the actual answer when appropriate. The answers for the example questions, then, would be:
1. http://www.tamatalk....howtopic=169097.
2. http://www.tamatalk....howtopic=169202. The entrant could also state “Alvin,” in addition to the link, for good measure. :wacko:
3. http://www.tamatalk....showtopic=13651
4. http://www.tamatalk....p... Winter Fun
5. http://www.tamatalk....howtopic=152138 and 80155 05372.

~The Guides could provide hints as to narrow down the search a bit because TamaTalk is a very large, information-packed site. :ph34r: The hint could be that the answer is on the first page of the list of threads, the username of the person who posted it, or it could be the name of the section in which the thread is posted (such as “Tamagotchi Memorial" or “Tamagotchi News”), maybe even a combination of the different types of hints. The clues for the example questions could be as such:
1. Find a picture of the ROM test screen for the Tama-Go…in the Tamagotchi News section by binary.
2. Link the epithet of the Tamagotchi whose name corresponds to one of the famous singing chipmunks…from the Tamagotchi Memorial section.

…and so on.

~A time limit for the contest would be set, the duration of which would be up to the TT Guides. Maybe the contest would last for 2 weeks before it is closed.

~If there is a draw between members, a tie-breaker question could be set up. All members who tied would first be notified with sufficient time to prepare themselves. The first person to respond back to the question, whether it be a reply post or a PM to a Guide, would be the winner. Either that, or there could be a random drawing out of those who had the most correct answers. A runner-up may also be selected in this fashion.

~The winner will have a designated amount of time to claim the prize.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

In addition to hopefully being a fun activity, members of TamaTalk would conceivably be able to discover things and areas of TamaTalk that they may have never noticed before: a new section, a new idea, a new friend who shares their interests, even. :blink: They may also discover new things not just about the Tama-Go but potentially regarding all versions of Tamagotchi, even ancestors. Perhaps members will be inspired to go out there and find out more about the different types of Tamagotchis available. Anyone who can browse around the site (so pretty much everyone on TT ;) ) has the ability to do well in this contest, so it’s not completely dependent on a person’s artistic abilities or creativeness, though those two qualities are great nonetheless. :D

My clues and hints are probably not too creative but the difficulty of the clues and hints are left up to the discretion of the TT Guides.

Good luck, everyone!
  • mametchifan1996 likes this

tamalvr23

• tamalvr23 user photo

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:33 PM ( #140 )

August 16, as was posted by Admin at the very beginning. :D

thank you:)