Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:52 PM
Every member who Wish's to participate Must create Their own Tamagotchi faceplate!
And Take picture of it on with their Tama-Go Looking Snazzy!
TamaGo Face Plates should be Ranked On Their Creativity!
How To make A faceplate!
1.Here Is A scan of the Face plate
2.Paste it on paint and paint it however you like! (Remember you can Use Any program you like to make a faceplate)
here is A Complete one!
3. Print then cut your face plate and Presto!
Its simple as 123
Please No bad words
no inappropriate content
Thank-you and If you listen to the rules you'll have loads of fun!
Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:04 AM
puppet show contest!
1. contestants must design and build a small hand or finger puppet of the character of their choice.(with help or by themselves)
2. If you chose to do finger puppets, you must make at least 5 of them.Because, obviously, they are alot smaller and easier to make.
3. preform a small play or act. It doesn't have to be about much, but it should have a point.
4. try to really capture the character's personality. So, easy ones would be, kuchipatchi, mametchi, and memetchi
5. provide a video, or pictures and the script.
winners will be chosen by simply the judges opinion of the best entry.
it would be a fun contest for kids of all ages!
thank you for your time
Edited by Zzgs, 06 August 2010 - 08:14 AM.
Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:57 PM
1.Has to be some were like at a beach or park,Mall,plane not your home
2.the picture must have atleast 1 tamagotch go
3.Makes the picture creative or cool, cute as possible
Edited by Dragoneye901, 06 August 2010 - 03:00 PM.
Posted 06 August 2010 - 01:15 PM
Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:15 PM
Because I like cooking. AND I COULD MAKE IT SUPER FABULOUSSSSSSSSS
Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:01 PM
I think an awesome idea for a contest would be a photo contest!
You have to take a picture of you with any or all of your tamagotchis at any real place that reminds you of tamagotchis and tell us why! ^-^
You can take a picture with any or all of your tamagotchis, and make sure your in it to prove that you took that picture and that it wasn't a random picture off Google.
Take a picture at any spot that reminds you of tamagotchis - For example, if you find a spot that reminds you of a TamaTown city, then take a picture there!
Remember to add a caption telling us why you chose that spot to take a picture and how it relates to tamagotchis! ;D
Whether it was a nice memory of you and your tamagotchi there, or if something there reminds you of a certain TamaTown area! Even if it's an area you think a certain tamagotchi character could live in.
Please don't edit anything into the picture. We want pure photography skills!
You get to bring on all your creativity in this contest to find the best spot that shows a relationship between you, your tamagotchi, and your place.
Remember to have fun while your at it! ^.^
Posted 07 August 2010 - 02:14 PM
My idea for a contest is to make a tamagotchi character out of everyday household items (old clothes, empty soda cans, socks, boxes, etc). There could be 2 categories: a 3-dimensional model or a "collage"/"mosaic" with different items glued to a posterboard to make the image. Everyone who enters will have to take a picture and upload it to Tinypic or Photobucket.
The main goals would be to be creative and try to use a variety of different objects. The entries should look like actual tamagotchi characters made by Bandai.
Suggestions for prizes are custom tamagotchis, TamaTalk t-shirts, and tamagotchi keychains or charms.
Posted 08 August 2010 - 12:58 PM
My contest idea is to decorate a tamagotchi.
either by decorating your Tamagotchi with stickers, rhinestones or beads.
or if you don't want to change your Tamagotchi, contestants can also draw out the design and submit it.
1. Designs can be anything, but appropriate for site.
2. No copying others Designs
Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:49 PM
like for example you and your tamagotchi are the best of friends?
Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:59 PM
make your own tamagotchi (this is my original idea)
1. has to not be based off of any existing character
2. must be an adult or special adult
3. all special adults have to have a way to obtain said adult
4. must have favorite food/least fave food
Posted 08 August 2010 - 10:13 PM
Contestants come up with a design featuring tamagotchi to be placed onto a shirt. The most creative design wins.
Posted 09 August 2010 - 12:21 AM
1. I know this might make this contest impractical for Tamatalk, but it should be for 8 and up. I just don't want Tamatalk to be liable if a little kid with no baking experiance burns themselves in the oven.
2. The cake must have an image rated PG or below. The Powerpuff Girls Movie was PG.
3. The contest should probably last a month so that everyone has time to gather ingredients.
4. It's okay for children under 13 to have help from their Parent/Guardian.
Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:36 AM
Posted 09 August 2010 - 03:00 PM
This contest is really cool!
My idea is to make a giant Tamagotchi family tree! You must include everything from grandparents to aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.You can choose a certain character and center the family tree around them. You can use existing characters as long as they resemble the character you are making the family tree for. You would probably need to make a few new characters, so let your imagination run wild! The winner would be the person with the most realistic family tree.
I hope everyone thinks this is a good idea
I'm a newbie here so Hi to all the seasoned TamaTalkers!
I do live in one of the two countries needed to enter the contest.
Good luck everyone!
Posted 09 August 2010 - 04:09 PM
Hi people I'm new here and i can't wait to get acquainted with everyone!
P.S. I live in one of the two countries required for the contest.
Posted 09 August 2010 - 04:48 PM
when do we get the results?
Today is the last day to enter so make sure you get your entry in now if you haven't already!