~*A Super FunDerFul Girlzy Log*~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GirlzRule

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to my new Tama log :) I just got four new batteries for my Tamas, let's put then in now, shall we?

*unscrewing the backs*

*puts all batteries in*

*v4 beeeeeeeeeeep*

*v4.5 beeeeeeeeeeep*

*v3 beeeeeeeeeeep*

*v6 beeeeeeeeeeep*

Reset x4, today's 7/26...etc...username Girlz...CRAP I SKIPPEDTHE G D:< Okay there we go they should hatch any minute now...

*hatching sounds*

Ohh they're all girls except the v3...names...v4 Abby v6 Andrea v4.5 Amber v3 Aaron.

I'm going for an alphabet theme <3 Next generation will be B, next one will be C, and so on. Tune in next time when the babies can talk to you guys :)

Hello all I'm back again xD Everyone's a child now, and they're here to say hi!

Hi my name's Amber and I'm a Kuribotchi! I'm so happy to meet you guys I can't wait to grow up and be an elder and marry Aaron and have the secret character!

Umm I don't want to marry you! I'm Aaron and I'm NOT GETTING MARRIED.

Tell them what you are.

I'm an...uhh?

*looks at growth chart*

Miz...muz...

Mizutamatchi! Hi I'm Andrea and I'm a Music Star which makes me the best!

Does not!

Does too! I'm going to grow up, get a band, and make tons more gotchi points than you dummies wil ever make playing jump rope! Plus I'll have a husband and get to live with my whole family when you just have a baby and that's it!

Shut up Andrea no one wants to hear you. I'm Abby and I'm a Mohitamatchi. I want to gooo somewhereee...!

Well you girls can go to preschool soon, as soon as Miss Frill sends you the letter.

What about me?

Sorry sweetheart but you're a v3 and you can't go to school. I promise I'll take you to Tamatown a lot though, okay?

*sniffle* Okaaayyy...

So there you go. Can I just say I AM SO GLAD THAT'S OVER. An almost year break and then four baby Tamas at the same time? HARD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh you've only got two happy hearts, how about we play a game? Jump rope?

Several minutes later.

Okay! Gotta concentrate. We're on jump #26 I've almost won...

SOMEONE'S AT THE DOOR! SOMEONE'S AT THE DOOR!

EAUGHWHATWASTHAT?! *trips over rope*

THERE'S SOMEONE AT THE DOOR! THERE'S SOMEONE AT THE DOOR!

I was so close to winning Andrea! WHY did you yell so loud?! I lost cause of you!

I'M ANSWERING THE DOOR! I'M ANSWERING THE DOOR OKAY I'M ANSWERING THE DOOR! IS THAT OKAY?

Hi there dear. My name is Miss Frill and I'm here to tell you you're old enough to come to presechool now! At preschool there's all sorts of fun games for you to play with other tamas just like you! What do you say, do you want to come with me? I've even brought you a toy.

Oh yes please miss! I'd love to go can I go pleaseohplease?

I don't see why not :) Go have fun sweetie!

YAY!!!

*grumbling in a corner*

Just to recap:

Amber writes in fuchsia, and is in the v4.5 (kuribotchi)

Aaron writes in blue, and is in the v3 (mizutamatchi)

Andrea writes in salmon, and is in the Music Star(hitodetchi)

and last but not least...

Abby writes in lime, and is in the v4 (mohitamatchi)

Here's an artpad portrait I drew :)

https://artpad.art.com/?l6aipw1wue8

Knock, knock

Hello?

Hi, I have important mail for...Amber and Abby?

Yes here, I'll take it.

The postman steps out of the way, revealing Miss Frill behind him.

Hi there, dears. My name is Miss Frill and I'm here to tell you you're old enough to come to presechool now! At preschool there's all sorts of fun games for you to play with other tamas just like you! What do you say, do you want to come with me?

Can we can we can we??

Of course you can, sillies. Go make friends! :)

Hold on tight now girls!

Miss Frill, Abby, and Amber blast off to school.

Wow is this the school? Who are they?

Those are the teenagers that go to the bigger school. I know they look scary, don't they? Don't worry, they're nice and they don't even go to this school building.

Ohhh okay.

Here's a backpack for each of you. You'll need it to take home all the fun projects we do here at preschool.

WE GET TO DO PROJECTS??

Yes, silly! We're going to do lots of fun and different things at school.

Amber skips away and starts talking to a kuchitamatchi. Miss Frill turns to Abby.

Don't you want to go play with the other kids? Everyone's waiting to meet you.

Umm I don't think so. Do you have any crayons?

Yes dear they're in the corner. You're sure you don't even want to play with your sister?

No ma'am. Thank you.

Abby draws with crayons until a Puchitchi walks up to her. She squeaks, feeling abnormally shy around new people.

Hi, what's your name?

[SIZE=5pt]...I'm Abby...[/SIZE]

So are you shy? I used to be shy until I came here. All these people were here and everyone wanted to talk talk talk! So of course I had to stop being shy because I can't go around not talking the only way to really not talk to people is to stay by the blocks and the crayons and not move at all cause no one really uses them oh and I'm Thorn, who are you?

He said this all very quickly.

I already told you D:< I'm Abby.

Abby? That's a nice name. That kuribotchi over there was saying something about an Abby, are you her?

Yes we're sisters.

Sisters? Really? That's pretty cool!

Actually she's a big pain.

Your names both start with A does your guardian like matching names?

Actually we're founders for an alphabet challenge thing. She's trying to raise Tamas to generation Z.

Generations? Like your kid's kid and stuff?

Yep. It doesn't change who I am though.

Really, well that's pretty darn cool.

ARGH! This log is not as good as my other logs, is it? I'm frustrated at my inability to write good any more! GAHH I'd like some fan mail to help me feel better...! I know it's sort of asking a lot to expect anyone to read this but please please please write to me if you do!

PLEASE!!! You don't even have to write with good grammar and spelling! Your mail could just say hi your log is good or something!

Have I mentioned how annoying it is to have Tamas that wake up before you do? here I am, sleeping with my Tamas on my dresser next to me, and I'm woken up by beeping at 8:30 in the morning. Why can't Tamas sleep in?

Please don't put us on pause. I hate being on pause.

I've never put you guys on pause!

Yes you have. You've put us on pause lots of times when you go out with your friends or your mom.

Heh heh yeah it was fun today...well you'll spend a lot less time on pause in a few days, because my best friend is going on vacation for two weeks.

YAY!

Thank you!!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Zzzz..

Andrea how can you be asleep already?

Zzzz..

Honestly it's only 8!

Zzzz..

Zzzz..

Zzzz..

Zzzz..

Ugh they all fell asleep! I was going to take them all shopping and everything! I guess it can wait till morning...WHEN THEY'LL WAKE ME UP. GAHH Either I need to pause them at night or I need to wake up earlier...but pausing at night causes them to never age...never aging it is, then.

Oh hai ~ I wanted to let you know I really like the story format you use in your log. I read it a lot. The only issue I have is that you use bright green for Abby, and it hurts my eyes...but other than that you have a really good log. Please keep writing :D
I got a fan mail! From Jaynay! Thank you, Jaynay! Everyone go read her log, it's very good :D

Oh and YAY for an excuse to post something!

Unngh...Girlzy?

What? Weren't you just asleep?

UHHGGHH!!!

What??

I THINK I'M EVOLVING!! AAAUUGGGHHHH, IT HURTS!!

It's okay, it's over in a second.

AUUHAAAHHGAHEEAH-mm kay I'm going back to sleep.

You're a chamametchi! Aren't you excited?

Zzzz...

UGH. Tamas and sleeping!

She seriously did this. She woke up, evolved, and fell back asleep immediately!

WOOOO 70 VIEWS!!! And it's only been two days since I opened my log!

No one cares! Tell them what happened!

Don't be rude, Andrea. Go on, reader(s)! Guess what happened to all of us!

GUESS PLEASE.

RAWR.

Rawr?

Yes. I rawr'd.

Everyone evolved! Andrea is a Chamametchi, Amber is an Ura Young Violetchi, Aaron is a Batabatatchi, and Abby is - drumroll please - ICHIGOTCHI!!! For anyone who read my other logs, you know that I have TERRIBLE luck when it comes to getting Meme teens.

Mail!!

Knock knock.

Here's your letters, read them quick, they're important.

Let's see...they're letters from Miss Frill!

Dear Abby and Amber,

It's been such a joy to have you in my class all these weeks. But now I recieved word that you're a big kid now, a teenager! You don't belong in nursery school any more, you belong in big kid school! I'll miss watching you grow, but I'm happy that you're moving up in the world so quickly! Take care of yourselves, Amber and Abby.

With love,

Miss Frill

Oh wow! So this means we're graduated?

Yes it does <_< You should get your letter about regular school any -

Mail!!!

Here's your letters, read them quick, they're important.

WAIT! You tow need to know which characters you want to be!

I pull out two growth charts and hand them to Abby and Amber.

Let's see, I want to be Ponytchi!

Mr. Turtlepedia will need to be your teacher then.

I want to be her, hands down. She's Ura Violetchi, right?

Yes <_< Your teacher will have to be Mr. Canvas.

Okay! We'll be back later!

Okay, have fun and be careful!

Someone's knocking on my door!

Well go answer it!

Hi, I'm Mr. Crab, the teacher at Gotchi Performing Arts School. We recieved word that you're now old enough to attend regular school. Here's your free instrument. They're called timpanis. We'll see you at school, Andrea. Remember this is the first step to becoming big and famous, so do well in school!

Oh wow, can I go right now, Girlzy? Please oh please oh please??

You know, I don't think you've ever said please to me before. Go ahead!

At school...

Andrea walks in and sits down on the edge of the fountain outside the school.

Hey, Dino. Who's that girl?

I dunno. She's pretty cute.

Hey didn't Mr. Crab say we needed three people for a band? She could join.

Do we really want a girl to join our band and screw everything up?

Why not? She's cute, and if we practice enough together she might marry one of us!

Alright, alright, you've convinced me. Let's go talk to her.

Dino and Louis walk up to Andrea.

Hey, what's up?

Um, nothing. I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing.

We're just sitting around the courtyard. School starts in about ten minutes, and newbies are supposed to join a band.

We want you in ours.

But I'm no good at anything!

You'd be a good mom.

What?

Erm...nothing. Whatdya say?

Um sure! I don't really know anybody else here.

You know me.

And me!

And me.

Guys, why in Tama Planet are you here??

This part of the school is a new addition to the old school.

Our classes are right on the other side of the building.

Well okay, what's HE doing here?

I walked them to school. Class doesn't start for another five minutes, meaning I don't have to go home until five minutes from now.

CLASS STARTS IN FIVE MINUTES??

Everyone looks around the courtyard, but no one else is there. They run to class and Aaron walks slowly home, sulking.

Edit: Color fail >.<

Gahh no page two D: Oh and thank you everyone for the 80 views!!! WOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHA no.

I got a cavity filled D: There wasn't enough numbing stuff in the first shot so I had to get another one.

Gosh Girlzy, bi polar much?

Well the stuff they put in that shot makes me all happy giggly afterwards, soooo yeah.

Me, Abby and Amber are gonna go to school okay?

Hehehe...yeah...okay...you dudes have fun...hehehe...

>.> Okay then bye Girlzy..

At school during class...

And then she started laughing like a freak!

Your guardian is psychotic. I'm glad MY guardian doesn't do stuff like that.

You're licky, she's INSANE. Did you know we were paused while she was at the fruckin' dentist? PAUSED!

Licky?

I said lucky.

No you didn't. You said licky.

I think I know what I said >.> You must have misheard me.

Okaaayy...

Is there something you two would like to share with the class?

No, sir...

Then be quiet and pay attention. I can't have my students flirting with one another all the time, this place would be a lovenest.

Mr. Crab walks away, talking to himself. The class laughs.

After class.

Hey you guys want to practice?

Sure.

I'm in.

Tarot bangs on their instruments. A nearby Mametchi's ears begin to bleed.

Okay, we need new instruments.

Is it cause we suck, or cause hip hop sounds awful with one set of headphones and two timpanis and nothing else?

Both! Andrea why don't you go to Music City and pick us up some new instruments?

Why me?

Cause I don't wanna.

Ugh you guys are the laziest!

87 views?? That's like...7 more views than the last time I posted!

Oh, and Aaron, Abby, and Amber go to bed at 8 still

and Andrea goes to bed a little later.

When she fell asleep tonight I forgot to check the time.

Oh well.

Stats! For the first time this whole stupid, poorly written log!

Andrea

1 year old

20 lbs

Hunger: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Stress: 0

396/286/457 (yeah I like to play sound block, is that okay??)

Chamametchi

1st generation

2550 gp

Aaron

Happy ♥♥♥♥

Training [iIII_____]

1 year old

23 lbs

1st generation

865 gp

Abby

Hunger: ♥♥♥ (oops)

Happy ♥♥♥♥

Training [iIII_____]

37/22/25

1 year old

17 lbs

1st generation

6030 gp

Amber

Happy ♥♥♥♥

Training [iIIII____]

34/8/49

1 year old

15 lbs

1st generation

2960 gp

I think I might have missed the other two on a training beep? I'm not sure why Amber has five training bars when the other two only have four.

I JUST REALIZED THIS LOG IS A PLOTTY LOG WHICH IS THE TYPE OF LOG I USED TO HATE D: THIS MAKES NO SENSE.

I also just realized that I never apologized for the crappy title, which is proof teens should not be allowed to name Tamagotchi logs >.< Also how often does a music star have to practice with her band to get her to marry a band member? I know it's a lot, but like an actual number, like fifteen times a day or something.

♫Strawberryy! Straw - straw berry! I'm a little strawberrieeeeeee! I'm an ichigotchiiiiiii!!!♫

Ugh, shut UP Abby! Leave the singing to the professionals! Like moi!

Oh please, this is the first time you've ever sung in your entire life. You used to play the headphones until today.

It's not my fault I couldn't afford a mic until today! Hmph!

♫ICHIGOOOOOTTTTCCCHHHIIIIIII!!!! THAT'S WHAT III AAAAAMMMM IIIIIII AAAAMMMMM ICCCCHHIIIIIIGGGOOOOTCHIIIIII!!!♫

For the love of God, SHUT UP.

Andrea throws her headphones at Abby. The headphones bounce off harmlessly, and Abby picks them up and resumes singing.

♫I'm ichigotchi i-i-itchigotchi! I'm ichigotchi i-i-itchigotchi!♫

Guys just pretend you don't hear her. Concentrate on something else.

That's a good idea, you're so smart, Amber.

Amber blushes.

Nah, I'm not that smart. I haven't even gone to school in-

You forget. I don't even go to school.

Amber and Aaron giggle together. Mail time!

Here ya go, Abby. It's not super important, but read it quick anyway. Andrea, I have a present from the Tama King for you. He wanted to give you 2000 gp.

Girls, what do you say?

Thank you, Mr. Postman!

About time!

Andrea!

Oh shut up, stupid woman. Just read Ichigotchi - superstar's mail.

It's the king! It's a present! IT'S A RING! Gosh, thank you, Mr. King!

No problem.

Edit: Color fail!

PAGE 2?

=}Hey.

Umm, i don't exactly know you but still, Hey.

*blondemoment*

I don't know, your just a randomk person that i happened to say hullo to.

x}
I'd like to thank Lexi~Gotchi for...at least I think this is fan mail? Either way, thanks for writing, I appreciate it :mimitchi:

See how easy it is to type a message to me? Not hard at all :lol: This put me in a happy mood which is good because I just lost a big huge post >.< Summary:

ZOMG I'Z FALL AND SCRAPE MY ARM.

Piccies of my Tamas.

https://tinypic.com/r/28wgdmu/3

My arm, all scratched up. I had to scan it cause the flash kept ruining the picture.

https://tinypic.com/r/2qi3b61/3

My tamas. I had to scan them for the same reason as my arm.

Latest posts

Back