Photo

DEVIL!

• This topic is locked

sweet.angel

• sweetangel user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:25 AM ( #1 )

The devil.One of the coolest tamas made by BANDAI.Ever.
For people who don'tknow what it is, it's the opposite of the angel.As simple as that.It's one of the most searched tamagotchis, since not many were made
I actually discovered tamagotchis beacause of the devil.It's a long story though.
But anyways...
I would like to see how many people want or, if you have one, like devigotchi.
You just comment and, at the bottom of your comment, you can put how do you rate it out of 10.You can do that how you like it:color your text, put smilies for points, all sorts of stuff!
I know that devilgotchi is popular, and my biggest wish is to have one.:gozarutchi:
So sign if you like devil! ;) :) :)

Replies

Views

Started

28 Jul 2010

Last Post

05 Nov 2010

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:50 AM ( #2 )

I have a Devilgotchi and I like it, cheeky little pet. :gozarutchi: Here's what I wrote about it: http://www.tamatalk....howtopic=168668. It was mostly a comparison between the Angel and Devil because someone asked about them.

djor

• djor user photo

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:16 AM ( #3 )

I don't own any Vintage Tamagotchis (...yet...), but I do know enough about them to know which ones I would like. The Devilgotchi is definitely one I would love to have (though I probably won't get it for a long, long time ;) )! The designs are so amazing; my favorites are the Black/White one and the Black/Yellow one! The characters are obviously great, and I love King Debirutchi and the Halloween-esque Kobodebitchi! The fact that it's rare makes it even more appealing, and it's great that you don't have to take good care of it (actually, it's better to be mean to it :) ). The little tricks it plays on you are funny, too! So this is obviously a Tamagotchi everyone should have, though they're expensive :gozarutchi: .

Edited by djor, 28 July 2010 - 09:20 AM.

Zukidebitchi

• zukidebitchi user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:04 PM ( #4 )

I found an app for my phone. It's called "Tamagotchi Monster" (because that's what its European release was called). I currently have a cute little Zukidebitchi and I can't wait for it to evolve into something else! =]

MintyDreams7

• mintydreams7 user photo

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:44 PM ( #5 )

I do not have a Devil but I want one, they seem interesting.
The vintage Tamagotchis are my preference, too.

Kuchipatchiweewoo

• kuchipatchiweewoo user photo

Posted 05 November 2010 - 07:54 PM ( #6 )

i just got a TamaGo!!!
It is so much more hi-tech than the devil gotch, because it is NEW-AGE!!!

jappyx

• jappyx user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Admin Team

Posted 05 November 2010 - 09:03 PM ( #7 )

Please do not bump up topics that have not had a reply in over 3 months. You can read about bumping here.

Thanks. :)

*Topic closed by Jappyx*