Music Star Group Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Il join but il have 2 start again (im on 2g nearly 3g coz he gt baby) do u mind if i make the tama leave its baby at noon? Its the same thing really. Um can i gt sum of my m8s?

ok, it hapened on accident with my brother carson and his music star. he wanted a boy, so, he set up all of the username and birthday stuff, and when he got a girl, he downlaoded it. he kept on doing that until he got a boy. when he checked his instruments, he had all of the instruments from the girl babies. so, you keep on downloading it until you are satisfied with the instrument, but you have to wait until you see what instrument you got.

Come on!! There are over 80,000 members on TT, and not one active person is hatching a v5 or music star today??? Poop. Im ready, i got my two v6s and a v5 waiting to be reset!!!

well, i don't think i could wait another day with my tamas on pause. why don't we start now, and let people join throughout the day, ending tomorrow and see if we get lucky. unless you wanted them all at the same time. then i guess ill have to wait and occupy my self my pikachus today

yeah, me too. maybe more people will join if we keep the log going all day and more people will see it. basically, do you want to start now, and let people join throughout the day, or do you want to wait another day?? this is your group hatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back